It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

i'm good just having a very relaxing month not stressing at all,its brilliant to see another it fell out girl getting a bfp,hopefully it wont be long for the few of us thats left!

Aww Nat, that must be one of the best photos you've ever taken!! That FRER definitely looks darker than mine was :thumbup:

Hey Mamadonna, not seen you for ages! How are things?

How is everyone else this morning?

Morning Kim, it's a beautiful day today. The sun is actually shining for a change! How's you?
I had a dream last night that all my teeth fell out!:wacko:. I hope that doesn't come true:haha:

Lol Lou, I'm pretty sure that won't be a premonition ;) I've actually heard that dream is pretty common- just can't for the life of me, remember what it means!

I had some pretty wierd dreams last night too... apparently I was talking to my hubby in my sleep and was turning our alarm on and off and lights on and off... pretty wierd for me, its usually him who does stuff like that! I cant quite remember the dreams but my mind was certainly active last night and I am now shattered today :-(

:flower:hi mama, hope you're well and dandy today.
Hey pinky, that's a lot of activity during the night:haha:. I'm sure is all the stress us girls put on ourselves with ttc!

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone? Lou, booked an acupuncture session yet?

I'm still sooo nervous. I don't know if you were like this Stina and Kim, but I am just finding these early days such a worry :wacko: I am, of course, excited too but every little twinge worries me, then I worry when there are no twinges :dohh: My belly is huge! I look about 3 months gone already :haha: I've bought a big pregnancy book today called "The Day-By-Day Pregnancy Book". It was £25! But it details pregnancy by the day, with a pic of where the development of the :baby: is each day :thumbup:

Hi Mamadonna and thanks for the congrats, how are you? x

Oh yeah Nat, I've got that book too- I still look at it religiously every day ;) The photos are amazing and it's funny because some days you'll read it, and it'll be exactly what is going on with you that day!
The first couple of weeks, I was really, really scared that AF was going to show because the cramps and twinges you get from the stretching feels just like AF type cramps. Loads of times I ran to the loo in those weeks, feeling like I'd just come on. It's totally normal to feel nervous like that but I promise you, everyone gets those twinges and cramps early on. It all feels weird because it's all totally new- I didn't (and still don't) know what's 'normal' and what isn't. But it's amazing what you'll learn about your body, and you'll soon recognise patterns to things which will be more reassuring.
Like I said, Stina and I are here any time you have a question or need advice :hugs:

Thanks Kim :thumbup:

The tenderness in my boobs has completely gone again the past few hours - this scares the hell out of me as that is what always happened just before AF! It has happened periodically every day really so hopefully it will come back again to reassure me :wacko: Did you have early symptoms that were coming and going? Is it because hormones are released in 'spurts' maybe? :shrug:

I never had sore boobs a lot, but that definitely came and went all the time (still now). If you have a look in 1st tri (have you ventured into there yet?), it's full of threads with people saying 'my symptoms have suddenly vanished- what's going on?'. Again, totally normal. Because I didn't have any morning sickness etc, I had tons of days when I didn't even 'feel' pregnant and honestly, I still have those days now. But once you have your booking appointment, you can tell all of your concerns to your midwife who I bet, will have heard them loads of times and can reassure you about everything.

Evening girls,
Nat I'm glad to hear you're feeling positive, keep it up:thumbup:
How much did you both pay per session for acupuncture?
There are 2 clinics fairly near to me and one charges £40 per hour and the other charges £40 per hour for a private session or £25 for a group session. I'm not sure I fancy doing it with a load of strangers!:haha:

Hi Lou :flower:

I paid £50 for my first session, as that included the initial consultation which was a good long chat where he asked loads of questions (hour and a half roughly). Then my second and third sessions were £40 each (roughly an hour long).

I've never heard of a 'group session' for it :wacko: Not sure I'd fancy that either :haha:

x

Kim, thanks for the reassurance. I have had a nosey in First Tri but not actually posted in there yet! I've just had a quick nosey in 2nd Tri actually to see if I could see you or Stina anywhere (I'm stalking now!) I saw the post about your pillow :haha:

I wouldn't go for a group session in all honesty either Lou- sounds odd!!
Think mine cost about £25 a session but I bought them in a block of 6. Also, because it was part of a chain so to speak, I think they brought down the cost a bit.

Thanks nat. Also did either of you continue with the treatment during the 2ww? How many sessions did you manage to get in before ovulation?
Sorry to bombard you both with questions!:haha:

I don't tend to start many threads, but I do comment on a few. I think it took me about 2 weeks to post in 1st tri- I was a bit overwhelmed with it all! It took me a couple of days to post in 2nd tri as I felt out of my depth (with everyone being so much further on and talking about stuff I hadn't come up against yet) but it gives you a good idea on things to look out for, and I felt quite settled in there quickly. It'll fly by Nat!

Yours were a good price Kim :thumbup:

Do you know if you can have acupuncture whilst pregnant? You haven't used all of your 6 yet have you? x

I think I did have a session in the 2ww, but not in the latter part. I don't know why, but I didn't want him to 'disturb' anything that might have been happening (although I don't think he could have done anyway!). I think I had 2 sessions before ov.

Nat- I haven't used up the remainder of my sessions yet. I've read up, and it is apparently perfectly safe and even has some very good benefits if you suffer from morning sickness, backache etc. I've just decided to leave it until later on in the pregnancy when I might need them to help me sleep and/or relax!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->