It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey all!

Ink, crossing everything!

Ciara is 6 months! Ohhhh, the fun is just beginning!

Mama, hope it all happens quickly.

I'm now 13 dpo, I think, and have had a bfn this morning. Don't think it's our month. Gutted. Hate that we have to wait until February now to try again... But I think I'll take this time to learn my body better, so we're really ready when it's time. The Madeiran wine is no consolation, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it! Can't wait for our family holiday, winter sun, ahhhh it's been a long time coming (booked it after Archie's op).

Sorry on the bfn wind,but at least you have something to look forward to and Feb will be here b4 you know it,and you never know baby might be conceived while u are away!

Thanks Mama... Mr Windswept has talked me into taking a break from trying to avoid baby coming while he's busy at work, between July and November :(

I'm seeing the fact that I get more time to devote to my first baby as a positive! He's such a wee star and deserves all of my time! Oh, he had a check up a couple of weeks ago that I never mentioned... He's due for more surgery in the next few years, probably when he's around 6 years old. We are devastated, as we expected him to have a reprieve until his teens/twenties.

Hi windswept how are you Archie is looking so well and happy and im so pleased too for you all... Dont think about trying and it not being this month, just enjoy this holiday you all need it right now and believe it or not you are all still recovering from all you have been through and it takes a while to settle again, so enjoy relax and let it happen and i think mamas right it may happen while you are away...

Thank you for the crossed fingers, im now feeling like i have been invaded and not myself at all the nausea appears after i get up and moving about and tends to disappear around 3pm ish and then reappears after ive eaten and thats been happening since 9dpo and im now 12dpo and not testing again until thursday 14dpo cd28 hopefully fingers crossed 4 weeks pregnant ! that would be an amazing christmas i can tell you if this is really happening i will be very happy after 49 days and then i will be able to relax coz thats how far ive gotten with some of the others in the past 5 years ( 13 emmc) is too may and thats why i disappeared for a while coz i just couldnt cope, so went away, got fitter on pushbike, changed tablets to 500mcg of B12 methyl, folic acid 400, and B6 10mg, and quit smoking , i dont drink so thats never been a problem and now this is the first time i have felt remotely pregnant for sure so we will have to see but dont be suprised if i come on here in a few days and put its all over im out forever cos this really is my last shot , i have made the decision to quit trying anymore after this one as im 46 this christmas and i do not want to put myself through all this pain and heartache after my birthday i want to get on and enjoy my life and let the bloody menopause take over, when its ready..
sorry it was a long one dont know whats wrong with me this is unusually long for me lol

Archie is a fighter hun as long as you both stay strong he will too, his emotions and feelings feed from yours and you seem such happy loving people and thats why Archie is the way he is a Loving little Fighter xx:hugs:

Ah bless not windswept the 3 of u have really been through it but like ink said Archie is strong and he's lucky to have you and Mr w x

ink i really really really hope this is it for you,ur strong willed for not testing for a few days i wouldn't be able to help myself!

tbh honey im so tired, with very mild cramping and a ghostly headache now with nausea that comes and goes at will that i havent even thought about it coz i just feel pregnant i dont feel like i have to bother with the test but know i will have to some time coz my doc wont see me with out one !, figure that out she should see the size of my tummy and think , Oh yep thats Twins !!! lmao

I'm confused now ladies... 14 dpo, no symptoms, no sign of womanly week, no nothing. I was sure she'd be here today. Don't even have my usual skin outbreak. So I'll test in the morning. Not expecting a bfp, but at least it'll get me through the day knowing either way!

And, I'm not going to disagree with you about us having had a rough time... Its funny how you cope no matter what, and as much as we give Archie strength, he gives us it too! That smile cures a million worries! Love him to bits!

Oo I'll be logging on tomorrow to find out the results windswept!

well i caved in as i had a lot of cramping and wind all thru the night last night and boobs hurt worse than they have done so far but NEG again and today im 13dpo so looks like im out completely coz all the tests show is a very faint evap line and i defo know what an evap line looks like so if im out Windswept you are defo in so keep those good vibes a comin xx

Hi Ladies

Eagerly awaiting news from Stina and Ink! Good luck Ladies xx

i did test and it was Negative huni but this is what ive been getting:-
up until today i have felt very pregnant but today NO !
nausea on and off
backache low down
a cold that seems to come to nothing
very sore nipples from 1dpo and now horrendously sore boobs
lots of creamy cm and a high soft cervix
cramping on and off which feel more like pulling and pinching
shooting pains through back of nipples
sore chest in middle where boobs meet
sense of smell gone a little weird but not completely like only certain things smell off or weird
tired, well sleep is interupted cos of sore boobs and then the days are like im knackered and yawning my head off from about 2pm and going to bed at 8 - 9pm
and now cramping down the tops of my legs as i sit here me thinks af is on its way :( yet again x

Oh Ink, I hope she doesn't show for you. The symptoms sound so promising x

yea i know thats the most ive ever had and as for the nausea and the solid feeling low down i thought so too but these aches down my legs are af signs so whether its gonna come and this is down the pain hill for me or implatation pains i have no idea and no way to tell as i never had any thing like this with my daughters although that was 18 years ago for the youngest lol

Hey ladies - I'm definitely out. Very disappointed, and will be discussing Mr W's suggestion to hold off for a few months... I don't want to and I'm going to put my foot down!

Humph! Keeping an eye on the thread for Ink and Mama...

Aw windswept I'm truly gutted for you,hopefully you have to wait long!

Sorry IM OUT AF got me this afternoon with avengence im so sorry Nat, me and hubby have been talking and all we are gonna do is take vits test for ov and thats it we are just gonna enjoy each other and if it happens then it does good luck girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->