It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh no, so sorry Ink and Stina :-(. Hoping it happens for you both soon. Maybe you'll both get Christmas baby pressies :). You too Mama.

Not heard from DG in a while, hope she's Ok x

Oh I am fine. Just keeping myself distracted with extra work and staying on top of my education while I try to save up for iui. Nothing much to report. :shrug: I do check in and read up on how y'all's are doing.

deafgal good to hear you ok and hope that you get that iui soon, im ok aparantly i have just lost two little sacks so at least i know i can do it and have to wait a month now to start again as hubby has just talked me into trying until Feb bless him so we are gonna give two more tries, i have just ordered the Miracle book, its to help trying to concieve, ie: diet and lifestyle and im gonna give it ago, apparantly it helps over 40's and im definitely that so we'll see

Hope that works for you ink. I was sad to hear about both of you not having bfp.

I'm not planning on iui til summer at least due to timing. Just too busy during school year and I prefer not to take off work so summer is best for me.

well in that case its a perfect time of the year to fall pregnant coz carrying during the winter is so much better than carrying during the summer i have carried during both and would love to carry again during the winter months but that will be time and trying again to try and do that so we will have to see good luck hun wish you all the very best xx

Oh no, so sorry Ink and Stina :-(. Hoping it happens for you both soon. Maybe you'll both get Christmas baby pressies :). You too Mama.

Not heard from DG in a while, hope she's Ok x

that would be lovely coz my birthday is the 28th of december and i will be 46 my last shot x

well im now 10-dpo today and i was collecting the washing up to do this morning and hubby's t-shirt was a bit doubtful coz i couldnt remember him wearing it so smelt it and gagged for about 5 mins he was laughing and i was annoyed coz it stunk !! and made me feel so bad tested this morning and neg as i had some really weird tugging and cramping low down that i couldnt sleep on my back and the cramping was just like af pains on right (same side as the stitch like pains i had from 1 - 4dpo) and it disappeared when i eventually got up and i've been so hot at night for three nights so far and getting up to pee !! not holding my breath but if i get a BFP in the next couple of days you girls will know first coz he's away in italy til sunday and my af is due in 3 days

Is that 11 dpo?got everything crossed for you ink!I'll be checking in over the next few days!

Hope everyone is keeping well

I'm just about to ovulate i think but not thinking too much about it,gonna have a relaxed month,i think i need to stop thinking about ttc for a bit

Ink- keeping my fingers crossed that you get a Miracle bfp which will lead to a healthy baby in your arms 38 weeks from now!

aww thank you im 11dpo today and tested this morning but na Neg again not even a faint line but period is in two days so will no whave to wait to test then as i only have one test left i just couldnt help myself this morning no real reason why to do it i was just optimistic i think lol

Is that 11 dpo?got everything crossed for you ink!I'll be checking in over the next few days!

Hope everyone is keeping well

I'm just about to ovulate i think but not thinking too much about it,gonna have a relaxed month,i think i need to stop thinking about ttc for a bit

i was reading something earlier this month on orgasm concieving which i did this month at ov for three days but obviously i dont know if its worked yet but it said that if when hubby has finished releasing his sperm and then gives you an orgasm and you then put your legs up the wall or the head of the bed for 15-20 mins, its a guaranteed way of conceiving coz the sperm get a helping hand from your muscle contracting the cervical walls and the neck of the womb hoovers them in (lol), and your legs reaised gives them a better chance of not falling out so soon. Well i thought i would give it a go and did for two days over Ov this month so thought there's no harm in trying it .
Best of luck Hun xx and thank you for your crossing everything for me i would love it to be this month as hubby is away what a beautiful gift to come home to xxx

Hope that works for you ink. I was sad to hear about both of you not having bfp.

I'm not planning on iui til summer at least due to timing. Just too busy during school year and I prefer not to take off work so summer is best for me.

well at least it gives you both something to work for hun , wish you both all the very best xxx:hugs:

i just read an interesting ditti on a google search ' FMU or not' and apparantly on a lot of these HPT is says Not to use FMU as it our HCG levels have not yet increased enough to show on HPT's and that mid morning to mid afternoon is the recommended time to test so between 10am and 4pm is the ideal slot time , well thats ok if you dont have a school run to do or are on your way to a meeting or enroute to home from work but apparantly thats the correct time so im gonna do that this morning and will have to try and get another test for 2 days time coz im intrigued now

I've heard that also about orgasm!

I think I'm gonna leave ttc till after xmas,if it happens b4 then I'll be over the moon but not gonna worry too much about it till the new year x

aww bless you hun well im now at the end of this cycle and have had a lot of trouble with smells in the last two days the worst being when i collected all the washing up and asked hubby if the t-shirt he was wearing the day before needed washing he said he didnt know and so i smelt it and well that was it i was gagging over the loo for about 5 mins and felt awful for ages , hubby was laughing but it was foul when i asked him to smell it he said he couldnt smell anything but i washed it anyway lol

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry I've not posted in a while. How is everyone doing? Ink, had a read of your recent posts, hope this is it for you hun. Mama, don't blame you taking a break, you never know that may be when it happens :thumbup:

All is ok here. Ciara is growing up very fast, nearly 7 months old now :wacko: She's just got over a cold and cough (which she's now kindly passed to mummy!) but thankfully she wasn't too bad at all with it. She's sitting up well and this past week seems to be lunging forward a lot and almost getting up on her hands and knees so wondering if she's starting to try to crawl. May have to get baby-proofing everywhere soon! She's settling down into a nice routine now and the past week or two seems to be changing from about 4 half-hour naps to 2 or 3 naps of around an hour each, which is so much better :thumbup:

I've attached a few recent pics of my little princess :cloud9:

Are you ladies getting ready for Christmas? x

Attachments

• P1110301.JPG
    P1110301.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P1110194.JPG
    P1110194.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 3
  • P1110276.JPG
    P1110276.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
Currently I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving- not Christmas. :shrug: But yeah I have started my christmas shopping already.

Your baby looks adorable!

hi girls just popping on to tell you that i wont be on for a very long time jsut to see how everyone is doing as i am now officially not trying anymore the menopause has taken me at nearly 46 with only 35 days to go til my birthday !, but im not sorry we had given it all we could and well now we can enjoy each other more without the stress of trying and we are gonna travel and see a bit more of the world,. I have made some really good friends on here so will come back on every once in a while to see how you are all going and i wish you all a Very Merry Christmas ! xxx and thank you for all your support over the years xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->