It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, good to hear from you :hugs: Hoping a :bfp: is just round the corner for you.

Ink, sorry it didn't work out for you again, sending you :hugs:

Mama, how are you? Are you still awaiting test results?

As for us, we are all fine. Started weaning with Ciara yesterday :happydance: She had about half a spoonful of 4 grain cereal and had about a spoon and a half today :thumbup: Didn't spit any out both days bless her, seems to quite like it so far :cloud9:

x

Hi Nat,i love weaning time,great fun!

Yeah still waiting on my results,should be no later than next wk hopefully!

Thanks ink,well I've spoken to my consultants secretary and my results are in eek so now i have to wait till Dr mckenzie phones me back either this afternoon or tomorrow mornin,I'm very nervous all of a sudden

Mama - any news?

I am testing on Saturday... Fingers crossed! Am feeling a little more hormonal than usual and a wee bit queasy - but these are not necessarily pregnancy symptoms! Besides, last two times I had no symptoms at all, other than peeing more often (which I am also doing now).

If I am pregnant, obviously that's great! If not, I will be able to see a positive - that our holiday in 3 weeks won't need to be an entirely sober one! Can't go to Madeira without enjoying Madeiran wine!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you windswept!

Yes my results are in and all my tests are fine!lupus is a little on the high side but they Brent overly worried,i am so relieved!

mama - congratulations on all your results coming back all great , so pleased for you...
windswept good luck on the testing hope its what you want either way, especially if you want to enjoy the maderian wine !,
Sorry i havent been on we have been away to Home in italy and only got back yesterday, feeling very nauseaus, peeing once to twice in the night feeling abit bloated with sore boobs that keep swelling and for the first time no headaches as i suffer with severe migraines and the nausea is way different for me too, hubby"s dirty socks yesterday made me gag for about 10 mins yesterday and was wretching too, told him to wash them hisself so i dont have to handle them to the washing machine lol, and before you ask i did a test this morning and it was extremely extremely faint so will test again on tues morning and see what comes of it am very tired too cant seem to keep awake early evening and tbh im not bothered about anything at the moment sort of a careless attitude too tired to worry about anything im a slob now its official LMAO !!!

thank you honey, so tired at the mo think its coz im up in the night peeing and have loads of gas which is making my tummy cramp and ache but apart from that om ok lol, just would like the nausea to disappear as i have only started to get the nausea yesterday so hoping its a stronger sign and this one actually sticks - now how good would that be after 16 losses now and this will be the last if its what happens i will be locking my crotch for ever after this cycle if it ends badly.....

I really hope this is the one hun,keeping everything crossed

i feel the same if i fall pg again and loose i won't be tryin again :( hubby is worried about tryin again after the last time,he certain won't allow it again

at least you have a hubby that is concerned about what happens to your body, mine has never had children and doesnt seem to understand not even after seeing me go through all these early losses that we have had already !, you are really lucky honey, im really worried that if this doesnt happen or something goes wrong that our relationship will go wrong cos ive put a stop to it and im 46 this christmas am i being unreasonable do you think x

I don't think ur being unreasonable at all,there is only so much a women's body can take.

I do feel lucky and i do love hubby to bits,its lovely to know how much he cares and I'm sure ur other half would understand if he knew what this was doing to you(((hugs)))

yeah he knows and i do love him loads but i think he is so desperate to have a child that the fact of what my body goes through doesnt enter his head and i feel sorry for that and sometimes all i get from him is well you are alright you have your kids - i mean come on thats not fair i too would have loved to have had more but my ex husband was having affairs after i gave birth to my youngest (now 18), so i didnt go anywhere near him after that and got divorced and moved on and was on my own for 4 years and then met this one and we have been trying for nearly 6 years and im just getting older all the time and he thinks that it doesnt matter but i dont want to be 70 when my child its teens and then i die and not get to see them get married or have kids like my daughters but he just dont get that, maybe its the italian in him ( he is italian from Rome borna and bred oh i dont know i jsut plod along until i have had enough and then that will be it ! like you say we can only do so much

Could you not maybe say to him,that you give it so many months then you don't wanna try no more,he has to understand its a hard decision for you too

Hi Ladies!

Ink, so hoping this is it for you hun. You so deserve some luck now. Keep us posted.

Good news on your results Mama :). Hope it happens for you soon too.

Stina, any news?

All OK here. Ciara is 6 months old tomorrow. I just don't know where the time is going! X

Ee 6 months already!

Nothin to report yet,I'm only a couple of dpo although I'm not building my hopes up i know how long it can take

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->