& it is a...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jojosmommy8, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Jojosmommy8

Jojosmommy8 Well-Known Member

First off I gotta brag about the deals I have found on baby stuff! Just because it all blends together in the end-
    :baby:Crib & mattress- under 100$ Perfect condition
    :baby:Adorable pack in play- 5 bucks
    :baby:Car seat- 4 bucks
    :baby:Changing table w. a drawer, shelf and a mini closet- 5 bucks
    (While buying the changing table saw a guy radomly fall in the middle of the road and almost get hit by a car. Guy was drunk out of his mind in the middle of the after noon. Cops came- had to punch, kick and tase the guy multiple times! Crazy!)
    & now the BIG NEWS! It is a BOY! A perfect 12 oz little boy! Got supprised by having a 3D ultrasound done also! Already looks like my son when he was a newborn!
    Little Easton J. is on his way! He was sucking his little thumb in there and giving the doc a run for his money too! He kept hiding his heart beat with his hands and hiding his little peepee!
    I am so excited!
    We bought the car seat and pack and play the day before we knew- both boy themed!
    Now to figure out what kind of them I want for my Little Man!

2. sarah2409

sarah2409 Well-Known Member

Congratulations :) x

3. pickle85

pickle85 Guest

Lol what a day! Congrats :)

4. AFatKindaThin

AFatKindaThin Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your blue bump x x

5. Jojosmommy8

Jojosmommy8 Well-Known Member

Oh! & I forgot to mention the Bleed/"sch" is GONE! So for anyone who has one- There is hope! Mine was huge and now completely gone!

6. vanillastar

vanillastar Mommy of 2

Congrats on your lil man! So glad your SCH is gone! I had one earlier in my pregnancy and it was gone by 14 weeks.