& it is a...

Jojosmommy8

Reaction score
First off I gotta brag about the deals I have found on baby stuff! Just because it all blends together in the end-
:baby:Crib & mattress- under 100$ Perfect condition
:baby:Adorable pack in play- 5 bucks
:baby:Car seat- 4 bucks
:baby:Changing table w. a drawer, shelf and a mini closet- 5 bucks
(While buying the changing table saw a guy radomly fall in the middle of the road and almost get hit by a car. Guy was drunk out of his mind in the middle of the after noon. Cops came- had to punch, kick and tase the guy multiple times! Crazy!)
& now the BIG NEWS! It is a BOY! A perfect 12 oz little boy! Got supprised by having a 3D ultrasound done also! Already looks like my son when he was a newborn!
Little Easton J. is on his way! He was sucking his little thumb in there and giving the doc a run for his money too! He kept hiding his heart beat with his hands and hiding his little peepee!
I am so excited!
We bought the car seat and pack and play the day before we knew- both boy themed!
Now to figure out what kind of them I want for my Little Man!

Oh! & I forgot to mention the Bleed/"sch" is GONE! So for anyone who has one- There is hope! Mine was huge and now completely gone!

Congrats on your lil man! So glad your SCH is gone! I had one earlier in my pregnancy and it was gone by 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->