It wasn't meant to be

It's a bit late hun, I've not been on for a few days. I'm so sorry jhuge hugs and hope your both feeling ok as possible today!

i'm so hurt by this. I don't know you friend but I'm really feeling for you.... you keep hanging in there and you will somehow come out the other end. we are all here for you, in whatever way we can help we will.
so much love coming your way......
x

So very, very sorry. The only good thing to take out of this is that you know that you can get pregnant. After almost three years the sperm met the egg. No blockage. Nothing getting in the way.

It happened once and it can happen again.

So sorry to hear this NeyNey. We are thinking of you xx

Oh no NeyNey, I've missed all of this.:cry:

I am so so sorry. I have no idea what you must be feeling right now.:cry:

I have no words. Just so so sad.:cry:

:hug:

So very, very sorry. The only good thing to take out of this is that you know that you can get pregnant. After almost three years the sperm met the egg. No blockage. Nothing getting in the way.

It happened once and it can happen again.

:) I agree. This can be sign of hope, not just of sadness.

You and your OH will be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know you, and I have had a loss myself, but was not TTC like you were. It will be a tough time. Hang in there!

:hug:

I'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: please know I'm thinking of you.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Ney Ney.

xxx

Ney,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you hun and here if you need anything. Lots of hugs. :hugs:
P

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you both at this time. :hug:

Ney Ney i've only just realised sweetheart, i am so so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your husband.
We're here always if you need us babe :hugs:

Hi Ney Ney,

just read this post... so sorry to hear this. Stay well and keep in touch. Sorry again X

Oh hun..I'm so,so sorry for your loss. Keep your loved ones close to you at this time..You are in my thoughts:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->