It wasn't meant to be

Just wanted to call in again and see how you're doing hun. Hang in there as best you can. :hugs:

darling i am so so so sorry. You and DH are in my prayers - i don't know what else to say to you other than I am sorry and if you want to talk i am here. :hugs:

Hi girls.

Well the results are in. I'm no longer pregnant. She only confirmed what I already knew. All my levels are dropping and she said at this early stage I should bleed out ok without needing a D&C, which I guess is something to be grateful for? I still have quite a bit of heavy bleeding, and she's given me some painkillers for the cramping. I got off the phone and wasn't sure what to do. I knew that would be what she would say, but it still felt like hitting a brick wall to hear it.

She said she will right a referral for a new Gyno straight away as I told her I wasn't happy with my other one. She said that she will stress the urgency to get into him quickly and hopefully I won't have to wait too long. I asked her what happens now, do I wait to have sex in case I fall and it's dangerous? She said to wait until I have spoken with my Gyno, as he may want to run tests before we try again. I also asked how long I should bleed, she said that it should ease in a couple of days, if it's still heavier than normal to come back in on Monday to see her, and if it gets heavier to go straight to the ER at the hospital.

So many thoughts running through my head....But the main one is the voice screaming inside me telling me this is not it....it's not over yet, I just need to hang on.

So sorry neyney. Having it confirmed isn't easy but at least you know for sure. I was told that I wouldn't ov again until the hcg was more or less out of my system so if you and hubby want to have what I call 'comfort' sex then you should. More than anything you and your OH need to do what feels right for you. It will take time but you will get through it and you have an awful lot of people here who care about you a hell of a lot. So I imagine that those who know you away from BnB are going to be there for you too. Make use of every bit of support you have. And tell me - and I think anyone on the site - if there is anything we can do, or questions we can answer. Massive hugs NeyNey, just great big bear hugs xxx

^ Could not have worded it better than Nic

Big hugs hunny & sending you a little more strenght every day

x x

I don't know what to say, I'm just sorry and I hope your ok :hugs:

Sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you :hugs:

Hun i am really sorry about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. I also lost a baby boy at 25 weeks this year in May due to fetal abnormalities and it killed me having to give birth to a dead baby. I wish you all the best and hope you have a healthier pregnancy soon xxx

Strength and love NeyNey. You are in my thoughts every day.
:hug:

Ney Ney my heart is breaking for you :(

I am so very sorry for your loss. This is just so incredibly cruel and unfair.

Sending you the biggest :hugs:

Hey, I'm a newbie to this site but been following your journey and everyone else's for past 3 months. I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and I'm more than sure that are others out there that aren't members that are wishing you well and the strength to recover.
Big :hug:

It's true Ney ney, you need to hang in there. Hopefully this new gyno can shed some light on what is going on and help you both!!!

You are in our thoughts Ney Ney.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh, bunny...I so empathise and im terribly sorry this has happened to you. I too, hope your new gyno will give you some information and support and that you will regain all your strength and hope asap.

Massive :hug:, sweetie..thinking of you https://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/rub.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->