It wasn't meant to be

I am so sorry for your loss Ney. Lots of love and hugs sent your way!
Wishing you all the luck for your tests tomorrow.
:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

No words I type will take away your pain, this I know but I offer my sincere condolances on the loss of your much longed for little baby :hugs:

So cruel...xoxoox

How you feeling darling - when do you get your results?

x

i am so so sorry hun. Stay strong! I know how hard it is but you will get through this! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sweetheart....i am so sorry!
I am lost for words and dont really know what to say..
but please know that i and all the girls are here for you & we still will be when you feel ready..
pm me if you need to talk sweetheart.
thinking and praying for you and DH..
your family is in my thoughts...
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxx

Well my results aren't in. I rang at 9am, I was told to call back around 11am with the next lot of test results arriving. I'm doing better than yesterday, my boss has called to check up on me and I told him I wasn't up to coming in to work tonight, he said he completely understood and has oraganised someone to cover for me already, which is one worry off my mind. I'm doing ok though girls. Just wanted to let you know, still a little teary but I feel like I'm going to be ok eventually. Thank you all for such kind words. I sat here this morning and cried and cried reading through them all. If only you were all my neighbours :hugs:

if we could physically take away your pain Ney we would hun...
whenever your ready we are all here for you, sending hugs :hugs: xxx

Hi girls.

Well the results are in. I'm no longer pregnant. She only confirmed what I already knew. All my levels are dropping and she said at this early stage I should bleed out ok without needing a D&C, which I guess is something to be grateful for? I still have quite a bit of heavy bleeding, and she's given me some painkillers for the cramping. I got off the phone and wasn't sure what to do. I knew that would be what she would say, but it still felt like hitting a brick wall to hear it.

She said she will right a referral for a new Gyno straight away as I told her I wasn't happy with my other one. She said that she will stress the urgency to get into him quickly and hopefully I won't have to wait too long. I asked her what happens now, do I wait to have sex in case I fall and it's dangerous? She said to wait until I have spoken with my Gyno, as he may want to run tests before we try again. I also asked how long I should bleed, she said that it should ease in a couple of days, if it's still heavier than normal to come back in on Monday to see her, and if it gets heavier to go straight to the ER at the hospital.

So many thoughts running through my head....But the main one is the voice screaming inside me telling me this is not it....it's not over yet, I just need to hang on.

:hugs: :hugs: Still thinking of you hun.... Sounds like you finally found someone to listen to your needs. Im glad you will get a new Dr..... (hate useing the word glad in this thread but you know what I mean) I am wishing you all the best .... :hugs: Here for you always... :hugs:

So many thoughts running through my head....But the main one is the voice screaming inside me telling me this is not it....it's not over yet, I just need to hang on.

:cry::cry: O hun, i was so sad last night thinking of you, i told OH that this is just so not fare, but who am i to judge now hey.

NeyNey it is not over yet, yes hang on. You can get thru this, and we are all here for you, never forget that. I know the mental pain is far worse than the actuall pain you are going thru. But we all care alot about you and are always here.

:hug:

yes you hang in there darling:hugs:and like jacky said when you are ready we will all be there for you .
you are full of love and you will share that love with a little one on your own one day :hugs:you will guys you will:hugs:

So sorry hunni, we are all here whenver you need us, my thought go out to you and your OH, big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->