It's a Christmas miracle! Lol

channy3232

Reaction score
We went to my inlaws for Christmas eve last night. We unwrapped presents and had some food. We left around 830. We came home as put Rocco in his pj's, I fed him and he fell asleep at 9. (just so you know, he NEVER falls asleep that early) he slept til 2am. My husband went in and got him, I fed him and my husband changed him and he fell right back to sleep. He may have woken one more time but I can't remember because I'm so used to getting up in my sleep. He's now awake at 7am! So he pretty much slept from 9pm until 7am. Normally he wakes up for 45 minutes to an hour and doesn't want to fall asleep. I'll take him waking up once any time!!!

We went to my inlaws for Christmas eve last night. We unwrapped presents and had some food. We left around 830. We came home as put Rocco in his pj's, I fed him and he fell asleep at 9. (just so you know, he NEVER falls asleep that early) he slept til 2am. My husband went in and got him, I fed him and my husband changed him and he fell right back to sleep. He may have woken one more time but I can't remember because I'm so used to getting up in my sleep. He's now awake at 7am! So he pretty much slept from 9pm until 7am. Normally he wakes up for 45 minutes to an hour and doesn't want to fall asleep. I'll take him waking up once any time!!!

Aw that's brilliant! I can completely relate to how good that must feel!

Good job, Rocco:thumbup: Our little guy gave us a similar Christmas present, sleeping for 8 hrs in a row for the first night ever. I wonder if they get exhausted from all the excitement, or if it's the start of a better schedule.

Right on Rocco! Can you teach Darwin that trick? We're having a lot of trouble with sleep right now, so I can sympathize with your sleepless nights - hopefully this signals the beginning of the end and you start getting more rest! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->