Its all over

:kiss::hugs:
Take care of yourself and remember the time you had with your baby.

I cried when I read your post. What a strong and amazing woman you are. Many hugs to you

Wow! You are such an amazing woman, I wish I was strong enough to do such a wonderful thing for another family! Now is time to take care of yourself for a while xx

Awww thanks everyone! I need to remember to check back more often :) but I'm doing really good,and I'm still going to be checking every now and again on here so I'm not leaving this site quite yet lol

so glad you made the right choice for you and your baby. i hope you are doing well and i would love to read a full story about your journey if and when you feel up to it :hugs: you are amazingly strong!!

I'd love to chat with you sometime about your adoption process. We are hoping to adopt and appreciate your perspective on contact post-placement.

Congratulations to you and best wishes for your future:)
Courtney:hugs:

As the wife of an adoptee, I would like to say how very self giving you must be to have made such a big decision:hugs: Your LO was very lucky to have parents that loved her enough to give her the best life possible.:thumbup:

You are a wonderful, selfless woman. I have so much respect for you and your decision. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

You are such an amazing woman. What you have given that couple is honestly priceless. It is thanks to people as amazing as you I know that I will be a mom soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->