Its all over

Katumz

Reaction score
Well I ended up having my baby girl on Saturday the 23 and as of yesterday I officially signed away my parental rights. I can't say I feel the happiest right now but she is in good hands, a wonderful couple out in Cali who will be everything she needs and more. If any of you need help or wants to hear my journey through giving up her to her new family message me and I will be glad to talk to you :)

Adoption is hard but if you know its right it can be the most wonderful thing you ever experience.

:hugs: You are one very brave and very generous woman! We have friends who adopted a lovely little girl after years of fertility problems, as well as close family members who are now going through the process of trying to adopt and I want you to know that it is amazing women like you that make so many couples happier than they ever thought possible:hugs::flower:

That is amazing! Good for you! Your little one is going to get the best life available and that is the most unselfish thing you will ever do. :hugs:

I think you've done a wonderful thing for that family and been very brave :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: I think you've done a wonderful thing; very selfless and giving. You should be very proud of yourself! I know this couldn't have been an easy decision for you but you did what you felt was right for your baby and you are a remarkable woman for it. :hugs:

take good care of yourself post pregnancy, lots of tlc! Your advice abd experience will be welcomed here I know xxxxxx

You have done something very wonderful. Make sure you take some time out to give yourself some TLC.

your a bigger woman than i am, So brave, You have all my respect.
I hope your looking after yourself

I have such respect for you :hugs: I'm sure that your baby will be very greatful for your sacrifice

You have given someone the best gift anyone could receive and at least you will always know she will be loved and cared for. what an amazing and brave thing to do! look after yourself!

what an amazing thing for you to do hunnie.
Take care of yourself your a much braver and bigger woman than il ever be.
xxx

I have so much admiration for women who are strong enough to go through what you have been through x

You have done a very special and selfless thing. A very good friend has just been approved as an adoptive parent and I know how much your choice means to her and lots of others who are desperate for a baby. Do take care of yourself in the coming weeks and months.xx

You have done an amazing thing for your child and the lucky couple who will now be parents xxx

What an amazingly selfless thing you did. I admire your strength.

Well I ended up having my baby girl on Saturday the 23 and as of yesterday I officially signed away my parental rights. I can't say I feel the happiest right now but she is in good hands, a wonderful couple out in Cali who will be everything she needs and more. If any of you need help or wants to hear my journey through giving up her to her new family message me and I will be glad to talk to you :)

Adoption is hard but if you know its right it can be the most wonderful thing you ever experience.

Wow, that is a hugely courageous and generous decision to have made, and I'm sure a difficult one. Well done and best wishes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->