It's been 7 weeks since mc but still not af...when to ring the GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had super super stretchy ewcm this morning so maybe I am ovulating now?!?!?! Only bd'd once in the last couple of weeks and that was last night so maybe I am now in the 2ww??? Did an opk and it was negative though- god this is confusing!!!

I had super super stretchy ewcm this morning so maybe I am ovulating now?!?!?! Only bd'd once in the last couple of weeks and that was last night so maybe I am now in the 2ww??? Did an opk and it was negative though- god this is confusing!!!

I think you're in the 2ww! With the opk you could have missed the LH surge since they predict ovulation to come in the next 12 to 24 hrs so it sounds like you did o so dont worry about the negative. Think you said you had the o pain at the weekend too. Omg, keep me posted.....are you an early tester? I'm so impatient.

Yes I'm ttc#1.

With a long cycle, o for me won't be until another 3 weeks time...this whole TTC is a waiting game! :coffee:

Yes the waiting is unbearable sometimes :coffee: ! Hopefully all this waiting will pay off though, they say good things come to those who wait :shrug: Yes I'm a very early tester, very impatient also!

Have you decided if you are going to use opks?

(Loving these smilies hehe :bunny::bunny::bunny:)

Hi, I've decided not to use them for numerous reasons. I know for some people they're great but I just don't want another thing that might make me more obsessed. Its like taking the temp each day too, I tried it for 2 months and got a bit obsessed with it. DH made a deal with me too that we would start trying again now but I have to give up testing early, only test when AF is late so you can imagine what he'd say if I started wearing on something else instead lol.

How are you feeling about being in the 2ww again? Are you a symptom spotter? Maybe this will be your month, there are so many bfp's the month when they least expected it. Wish it would happen for me like that.

I know you said this was your second loss, do you think you will ask your gp for tests?

Hi, I've decided not to use them for numerous reasons. I know for some people they're great but I just don't want another thing that might make me more obsessed. Its like taking the temp each day too, I tried it for 2 months and got a bit obsessed with it. DH made a deal with me too that we would start trying again now but I have to give up testing early, only test when AF is late so you can imagine what he'd say if I started wearing on something else instead lol.

How are you feeling about being in the 2ww again? Are you a symptom spotter? Maybe this will be your month, there are so many bfp's the month when they least expected it. Wish it would happen for me like that.

I know you said this was your second loss, do you think you will ask your gp for tests?

My hubby and I made a similar deal for when we are able to start TTC again - no early testing! I think I may use opks again though, but just not talk to him about it. Seems like the testing and charting take the fun out of TTC for him and I don't want him to have any negativity!

If I don't get a BFP this month, I don't think I'll use the OPKs next month. I think I have figured out my O symptoms, but this was the first time I tried to do that so I liked have the OPK as confirmation. Since I was on the pill so long, I wasn't OV and didn't know I'd have symptoms. But there was one day I was having a lot of CM, and I was SUPER DUPER in the mood. Like at work, couldn't wait to get home. LOL, I'm thinking that was my fertile day and I don't need an OPK to tell me that.:finger::devil:

Hi ladies, in the 8 weeks between the loss and AF coming I did'nt have any usual ovulation symptoms and from on here people have said that their next few cycles have been messed up after an mc so really the opks would be an insurance policy for the next few months (I really would like a bfp sooner rather than later). Then theres knowing when they're truely positive and then hiding the evidence so my hubby doesn't see. So I think I'll stick to checking the ewcm- hopefully I'll have some this new cycle.

Jane, I think you're right the opks can make it a bit pressured as when I got my smiley I remember feeling like I had to have sex and that made me not really want it if you know what I mean... almost a bit clinical. That being said I did find it helpful after my first mc and I caught on straight away but had the chemical. If you struggle with them I would recommend the clearblue digital ones with a smiley face as it takes the guess work out, but they can be a bit pricey. I would also hide the evidence if I were you so he doesn't feel he has to 'perform' so to speak!

I had more ewcm today so not sure what's going on... I wonder if its pre af ewcm or if I am ovulating, its very confusing. I don't mind having an af though to be honest just want to get back to normality. The dr said she thought it was a fluke so they wont test until 3 in a row :(

I hope you cycles get back to normal asap. If you do do opk's when will you start as you have long cycles?

Mackjess-I think I'm 1dpo (maybe?) we can wait together!

mlm115 where abouts are you in your cycle? sorry for you loss :(

Hehe I see you put 2dpo on your siggy as a happy medium.. good idea. Idk if i've even ovulated i'm just getting deleriously hopeful I have!

p.s- cute dog!!! I want one... maybe have to get a cat or something. Need something to love arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! I will be a crazy cat woman at this rate I can see it already *sob*

Thanks. That is my Jakers, he is super cute. He was a puppy in that pic, and is now 12 1/2 years old! Poor thing is getting to be an old man, but is still super sweet. I actually have 2 dogs and love them to pieces. My coworkers tease me about how bad I'm going to be when I have kids because I already treat my dogs like kids!

Oooh you are lucky. He is gorgeous. I would love a dog but we both work funny shifts so it wouldn't be fair to it. They are so loyal which is what I love about them.. sometimes cats just come for cuddles for food or a tickle. Its funny how they turn into oldies just like people do lol

mlm115 where abouts are you in your cycle? sorry for you loss :(

I have no idea where I am in my cycle honestly. I had my d&c 10/9... Don't think I will use opks until after my first af. Still got a bfp on a test a couple days ago, so I'm a little worried its gonna take longer then I would like.

Thanks. That is my Jakers, he is super cute. He was a puppy in that pic, and is now 12 1/2 years old! Poor thing is getting to be an old man, but is still super sweet. I actually have 2 dogs and love them to pieces. My coworkers tease me about how bad I'm going to be when I have kids because I already treat my dogs like kids!

Mackjess, I am the same way! I am a crazy dog lady for sure. Your pup is cute!

Thanks mln. Hope your hormones get back to normal soon. My mc was 9/15 and I'd say I just feel back to normal about the last 10days. I do know that I OV'd in Oct, but I was even feeling all out of whack up to the week before that! Can you tell from tests if your line is fading?

Yeah, I actually just took a cheap dollar store test tonight and it was really light. I'm thinking it will be back to normal within the week. I guess I figured I wasn't too far along (was 8 weeks, baby measured 7 weeks) so I thought my levels would drop quicker. Who knows with this stuff though, it seems so unpredictable!

Hey ladies, I'm a cat person- they need a lot less looking after but thankfully my cat loves being around us, so although she's independant we do get plenty of cuddles from her.

My hcg seemed to disappear within a couple of days after the bleeding started. To be honest with you , the lines were not getting darker on the hpt using the same brand so I knew I was going to lose my baked bean just a week after finding out, I was almost 6 weeks. My gp said to take another test a few days later and it was negative. I assume the further along you are the longer it takes to leave.

So I've been looking more into the opks, amazon seem to do the digital smiley ones the cheapest but I just don't know. In the end I ended up buying a 2 pack of first response preg tests and 2 pack digital clear blue preg test with conception indicator- I was thinking ahead and feeling hopeful. However today I regret buying them, what if I've jinxed myself! Today I'm really not so hopeful that I will ever get a bfp again. Sorry ladies, feeling a bit down in the dumps about ttc. Why does it look so easy for some people who have an unplanned one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->