It's been 7 weeks since mc but still not af...when to ring the GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bobster. I'm 7DPO and waiting until Friday (if I can make it that long) to test.

So far no symptoms that I can claim would be prego symptoms. Yesterday I had the teensiest amount of spotting, like 3 dots. And AF cramps that I usually only get during the first day of AF. Since the witch isn't supposed to get here til the 13th/14th I was really worried she was showing up early. Went to the BR like a million times worried about it, but nothing. Last time I was prego the sense of smell went crazy, and I haven't noticed that or any other symptoms. I already have huge bewbs that sometimes feel sore/heavy/sensitive at random times throughout my cycle, maybe due partially to gravity, so that is not a good symptom checker for me like it is for a lot of the ladies.

Fx that your AF shows up soon!

Hi Bobster. I'm 7DPO and waiting until Friday (if I can make it that long) to test.

So far no symptoms that I can claim would be prego symptoms. Yesterday I had the teensiest amount of spotting, like 3 dots. And AF cramps that I usually only get during the first day of AF. Since the witch isn't supposed to get here til the 13th/14th I was really worried she was showing up early. Went to the BR like a million times worried about it, but nothing. Last time I was prego the sense of smell went crazy, and I haven't noticed that or any other symptoms. I already have huge bewbs that sometimes feel sore/heavy/sensitive at random times throughout my cycle, maybe due partially to gravity, so that is not a good symptom checker for me like it is for a lot of the ladies.

Could be implantation bleed??? They say every pregnancy is different. I wish you good luck and fingers and toes crossed for your bfp. Half way through the 2ww now.

Yes thank you I hope she does too :)

update: some brown mucousy spotting this evening when wiping. Either implantation or af hopefully. I too am testing Friday if no af

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear something is happening for you!

Hey ladies,

Exciting times with 2 of you testing on Friday, keep me posted. For bobster, if
Af comes at least you can get it over and done with finally.....Was the only time I was pleased to see mine!

So I'm on CD10 and a few gentle af types cramps but no Ewcm so I don't think ovulation is on its way yet so prob just everything calming down after a first and very heavy af since the mc. At least I hope so as DH is going away on business for the next couple nights! Do you think you can keep sperm in our home freezers just in case? Haha

I've got a good feeling for you mackjess!

And I laughed about your bewbs comment-I have big ones too lol and I don't think mine were any different when I got my bfp previously.

Good luck...I'd be so bad and would be testing already- go you!

Thanks. I'm only 5ft and all bewbs, it's ridiculous. I'm the only girl out of 5 that have them, so my sisters always give me crap about it.

I stocked up on tests today, various brands, unwrapped and ready to go so I'll be testing tomorrow. Still feeling I'm not prego, but I learned more about when I OV this cycle (later than I thought it was) so feeling ready to go for next month and hopefully still get my BFP for Xmas. I think we will have multiple BFPs on this thread!

And CD10 seems way early for OV cramps, I don't think I'd get them that early and I have a much shorter cycle. Probably just everything adjusting back to normal.

Thank jane, yes I wont be too disappointed if af arrives. I did a test today (bfn of course) my brown spotting has kinda subsided so I hope its not going to be a dragged out af. Hvaing on off funny pelvic pains but not really cramps.

I think it is prob too soon to be ovulating based on your usual cycle so don't worry. I would just bd like crazy once you get ewcm and even a bit after. Do you have a plan? Are you a bd as and when/every other day or like crazy kinda person?? I found the bd as much as possible the best for me.

Mackjess- I have a good feeling about you tomorrow. Have you got frer's? probs the best to take as you are still sooo early. I really really hope you get your bfp. I will probably leave my testing until saturday (10dpo) now.

Can't wait to hear your update. I have found the months I've not felt pg is when i've got my bfp's. Just think though if we all get bfn's we can go through the next cycle together and still get bfp's before christmas!

Good morning Jane, Bobster, native, MLM, and lovely ladies.

Not sure that I really have "news". I've been home with a nasty sore throat and cold the last few days. So I got bored and decided to do some tests. LOL

These were taken with FMU, but I didn't really look at them right away because I was so out of it. By the time I got OJ, Sprite, cough drops and tea in me and felt halfway alive to really inspect them, it had been well over 10 mins so I'm not really counting these results. I really just poked around at them so I could notice better if there was a difference in tests the next few days.

Edit - I figured out how to link to my pics--

First test is my internet cheapie that is 20 miu, I see a hint of color, I have the tweezers next to it and the one on the left is pointed to where I see the line. I don't really think it's an evap line because usually those are easier to see when they are clear and have sharp edges. It looks the most promising in person.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510867&d=1352391233

2nd is the FRER, which is 25miu. It's hard to see if there's anything faint on it because the cover on it reflects light. I see a hint of something but not really color to it. Does anyone know if FRER gets evap lines? When I saw it, I thought the line I imagined was too far away, because in the little example thing on the left makes it look like the lines are close together. I looked up images for positive FRER on the web, and the positive lines do show up far away from the test line, right where I imagined I saw something.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510869&d=1352391696

3rd is EPT, it should be 25miu as well. I don't really like the how this test is so I don't think I'll buy anymore of this brand. If it's positive there will be an up and down line so it looks like a plus sign. In person, its blurry so I have no idea if it is the start of the plus line at all.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510871&d=1352391781

Omg Mack I hope this is it for u! Looks promising on the internet cheapie I can see a thick line and evaps are usually thin and off centred! Wow I can't wait to see the progression. I hav never had a frer evap so dont know about that but if u see somethig its gotta be a good thing? My first squinting frer pos was at 11dpo so u are still mega early! So excited! Hope this is the first bfp of the thread :) arm- stark white bfn. Feeling very bloated and full of cold too. No more bleeding. Just want her to come! Keep us posted x

Mackjess, I think it's looking good for you! I really hope it turns out to be a bfp!!!!

P.s. anymore symptoms today? It's prob hard to tell when u have a cold. Get well soon

I thought I heard a lot of women get colds in early pregnancy?

none today. I noticed blue veins showing more on my bbs and had extremely sensitive nips last night which is why I decided to test this am.

if I get positives tomorrow, even faint, I'm going to go to the walk in lab at my ob for bloodwork. She wants me to come in asap because my progesterone was really low when they took blood during my m/c.

I hope so but I think mine is probs just all the germs at work. How are u mlm any news on immenent ovulation?

Sore nips was a huge sign for me Mackjess, fingers crossed for you!

No news with me. I'm not testing or anything, just waiting for af right now. I'm 30 days post d&c today, so may have to still wait a bit.

Random doctors office complaint: my drs office has a website where you can track your medical history, prescriptions, etc. Well a couple of weeks ago I went on to see some blood test results and I noticed in my diagnosis history they have now listed "cancer". Wtf??? I know it is just a mistake as I have called a couple of times and nurses haven't been able to see any test results that indicate it, but I am still waiting for them to remove it and confirm it is a mistake. I love my doc, but that office needs to get their stuff together!

wow, that must have been quite the shock! I hope they get it corrected soon.

bobster- I saw that you had spotting the other day. Did you have any cramping. I ask because my first af was very scant after my mc. I wouldn't have even known it was af if I hadn't had pms and cramps with it. I barely had spotting for about 36 hours, barely got anything on my pantyliners. I think it was really light bc I didn't have anything left in there after the mc. mb you had af?

Hey, hey, hey,

Mackjess and bobster sorry that you have colds, hope you both feel better soon...mlm115 is right though- I've seen a few on here say that seems to coincide with pregnancy- coincidence?

Mackjess, I could see it on the internet cheapie and you said it had colour too- I hope its the start of your BFP :thumbup:
How do they measure progesterone-guessing its a blood test?

Bobster- do you think that was af been and gone? (or implantation bleed perhaps!!!) do you think you will test Saturday then?

No change here- waiting to O which I don't think will be for a couple of weeks yet- damn these long cycles...I hope to ring the GP tomorrow and see if I can get the results of the thyroid test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"