Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at all the stuff I have... I really need to start wrapping soon! :haha:

I was just looking at all the stuff I have... I really need to start wrapping soon! :haha:

me too but I can only do it in the evening when Callum is sleeping and lately he is sleeping really late!! Was gonna start last night but he wouldn't go to sleep until 12:30am!! I then thought, great I can start in the morning before he wakes up - NOPE he woke at 8am!

Exciting!! :yipee: Wow princess, you'll have a tired boy on your hands later then! xx

I know Nats!! Thing is, he is trying to drop his nap (which he used to take at 1pm) but he cant quite manage to go the whole day without it, so he is falling asleep at 4 or 5pm and then has a really hyper hour at 8pm and wont go to sleep arghhh

The other day he had no nap and went to bed for 7pm, thought we had cracked it but he woke at 12am and wouldnt sleep until 3:30am! getting so sick of it :rofl:

not long now :happydance: ive started wrapping DS's presents yesterday!

I know Nats!! Thing is, he is trying to drop his nap (which he used to take at 1pm) but he cant quite manage to go the whole day without it, so he is falling asleep at 4 or 5pm and then has a really hyper hour at 8pm and wont go to sleep arghhh

The other day he had no nap and went to bed for 7pm, thought we had cracked it but he woke at 12am and wouldnt sleep until 3:30am! getting so sick of it :rofl:

Aw that in between stage sounds a nightmare, not looking forward to that! Hope it doesn't drag on to long for you xx

me too but I can only do it in the evening when Callum is sleeping and lately he is sleeping really late!! Was gonna start last night but he wouldn't go to sleep until 12:30am!! I then thought, great I can start in the morning before he wakes up - NOPE he woke at 8am!

Mine is the same :haha:

Last night didn't go down until 12:30 am and up at 8:00 am. It's insane and I am so exhausted. I cannot wait to have this baby! Tonight DH took him to MIL's to visit. We are working on Liam's room this weekend and I had to get DH's stuff wrapped or he would have seen it as everything is stashed in there :rofl:

WOW! I gotta get my tree up. I've been planning to do it for weeks already :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"