Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: I have nearly doubled my post count since the grotto opened, who thinks I can get to 10000 by christmas? :rofl:

I am trying to get to 20,000 by Christmas :haha: Wonder if I will.

I do believe you will make it to 10,000 :thumbup:

Getting the rest of my shopping done today!! so excited to be done!!! :D (apart from waiting delieveries and cd releases but that doesnt count) :D:D:D

:xmas23: Can't believe how fast this year has gone! - Not complaining tho, I absolutely love christmas! :happydance:

Family, friends, crackers, silly hats, decorations, xmas songs, stockings, turkey, quality streets, :cloud9: roses, presents, aaah I could go on and on......... :xmas5:

:xmas23: Can't believe how fast this year has gone! - Not complaining tho, I absolutely love christmas! :happydance:

Family, friends, crackers, silly hats, decorations, xmas songs, stockings, turkey, quality streets, :cloud9: roses, presents, aaah I could go on and on......... :xmas5:

:thumbup::thumbup:

I can not believe that its this time next month all this excitement will be all over and done with!

23 days to LOs bday, 25 to xmas!! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcited

ive come to the conclussion that i think you guys are a day ahead of me :haha: its november 30th here :) but still omg so close yay :)

ive come to the conclussion that i think you guys are a day ahead of me :haha: its november 30th here :) but still omg so close yay :)

This is counting down to Christmas Eve, its a countdown to when Santa comes :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG its the actual final count down!! slow down please so I can enjoy christmas music and films etc before it all goes :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back