Its going to be a lonely christmas...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have come from a very big family...every christmas has been amazing and i get to see family at christmas that i havent seen all year...since having my bubs as many of you may know i hardly have a family left...im so excited for my little bubs...i want him to celebrate Christmas just the way i used to...i was telling my OH i was always like a little princess...i used to get so many pressies and at the same time appreciate and love spending time with my family. Unfortunatly my OH doesnt have any Christmas spirit whatsoever...i told me we should invite all his family over even though they are really far away but he just pulls faces saying it will be boring and whats the point of boring everyone with us...i just find it so sad:(

awww dont be sad. Its ur sons 1st xmas, so make the most of it, he'll never have another 1st! Make it a really special family occasion with just the 3 of you, and plan things, games, dvds, songs, places out. Maybe eat out somewhere. Enjoy it and relax and make the most of it xxx :hugs:

lol, Our christmas is always terrible. My family try hard but everyone sits around hardly talking to each other, the food is usually bad and people get fed up. This year OH doesn't want to go to see my family. Although Christmas is bad for us - it's traditional so I'd be sad to miss it too.

Awww Hun don't be sad! Christmas is what you make it and don't let screwge bring you down!! I absolutley LOVE christmas! I haven't exactly got a huge family and now since becoming pregnant half of them aren't talking to me.
You make sure you have a good time, no matter how many people your around, Get in the spirit, put up your tree and dec's and enjoy every minute of it! Make it special for you Little one!
You'll have a fab time :)! Just dont let others bring you down sweeti
Xx

Thanks guys...its just so depressing though especially because i don't have anyone to share that Christmas spirit with...my OH is so boring and shows no excitment...not even for my bubs! Not fair:(

Give your OH a smack up side the head and tell him to pull the bah-hum-bug stick out of his ass! It is baby's first christmas, so he need to get over it and have some fun!

Christmas is the most exciting holiday, don't let your OH get you down! even if you can't be with all your family you can make your own traditions!!

:hugs: so sorry you're feeling lonely honey :hugs: why don't you and your LO do something all christmas-y, like take him and show him lights or meet santa (i'm going to take maddi, she likes lights :) ) then you can share it with your LO. :hugs:

Christmas is what you make it and if your oh aint got any christmas spirit try sticking your foot up his arss Lol and tell him to get his act together just cause he dont like christmas tell him not to spoil it for you :rofl:

:hugs:

Well one good thing is...is that i did book tickets to go to London for Christmas so bubs could go to Harrods and see Santa...and the lights idea sounds great...let me have words with him!! Thanks guys xx

awe that sucks big time :hugs: hope all goes well for u

My christmas will be boring too, i really want to spend the christmas just me OH and Lo, but OH is adamant that we have to do christmas at his parents which is so not what im looking for! They are all fake over there and i hate them! Its just my LO will be with them all the time and i want be able to spend a really good one just me and LO on his first xmas!
But OH mentioned that new year we shall spend together "NO family", even though last year we had to go to OHs parent church and spend night in the church which i was so pissed off about! So im really hoping OH wouldnt change his mind, if not i wouldn`t be happy at all. That will defo ruin my new year!

I wish my parents were in uk so that we could spend xmas with them, but such a shame. But just think how cool it would be to spend xmas with your LO(his first xmas) that would be great fun!!!

Well one good thing is...is that i did book tickets to go to London for Christmas so bubs could go to Harrods and see Santa...and the lights idea sounds great...let me have words with him!! Thanks guys xx

Are you going too? I booked it for sometime in NOV!!! Im looking forward to that though as i really want a picture of me OH and bubs with santa. I think it costs £20 for a family pic.

:happydance:...thats why im going too!...iv booked mine for early December...can't wait!!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"