• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's never ending! I just want to cry!

Flashes not lashes :rofl:

Still going on as normal, midwife wasnt concerned either as I've had all the steroids and if he comes he comes! Bump measuring a week behind now also after measuring ahead for so long! Still getting on with it, and still getting cramps, but I'm feeling so much better in myself

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully baby continues to cook for a while!

I hope so too! All I want is for him to be born healthy <3

Hi hon I really hope u can get to 37 weeks and I have it all crossed for you. Just dont over do thing . 3rd babies really mess u about there little buggers lol.
Thinking of you

Think are loads better now thank you! I still get the on off contractions quite regular but it's nothing on what they were! I'm hoping my body has given up trying to evict the baby and will let him stay a bit longer lol I'm feeling a bit more normal now, except I'm just exhausted and I cant move because of my bump, but that's good! That's normal pregnancy!

It's almost like I'm back to normal now! I cant believe it but oh my god what a relief feeling like this to what I was feeling like last week... I'm actually starting to feel normal third tri symptoms now as opposed to end of 3rd tri symptoms lol! I'm just tired, and hungry and achey, but in a good way! I dont want to jynx myself, but it does seem like my body has given up on trying to be in labour, for now! Just as well really, I feel too tired to give birth at the moment hahahaha

And thank you all for the support and advide over the past 2 weeks, it has definitely been a bit of a rollercoaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->