• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

it's official...

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
My children have known that I'm pregnant but hadn't really said too much about it because it's not visible. Today I woke up and my dss comes running to me saying "I see the baby! I see the baby!" It's official, I'm fat... :/

Attachments

• IMG_20140123_011939.jpg
    IMG_20140123_011939.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
:rofl: Not fat by any means, but that is just too funny. With my second, I looked the same at 4 weeks before I even tested positive as I did when I was 7 months along with my firstborn. I was that bloated. Ugh. I couldn't even see my feet, and I was already waddling! Thankfully, that went away at around 12 weeks, but that was awful!!!!!! You're teeny tiny in comparison! lol But you look beautiful!

:rofl: Not fat by any means, but that is just too funny. With my second, I looked the same at 4 weeks before I even tested positive as I did when I was 7 months along with my firstborn. I was that bloated. Ugh. I couldn't even see my feet, and I was already waddling! Thankfully, that went away at around 12 weeks, but that was awful!!!!!! You're teeny tiny in comparison! lol But you look beautiful!

Awww, thanks!! I feel like a whale and when he said that, I immediately retreated to my shell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->