It's our turn, June mummies :D

Cute bumps ladies....looking good! :) Here is my bump picture from 38 weeks (3 days ago)

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/38weeks.jpg

Oh hun I think you'll know. You'll be in pain and breathing through them by the time you head to the hospital. Although everyone is different that was my experience with my 4 pregnancies :thumbup: Mine slowly built up and I would time them and they will get more intense if it's true labor...that's how you'll know.

I've heard this too. I'm so nervous since its my first that I have no idea what contractions feel like. But everyone always says "you'll know" haha. Ugh. Pregnancy is so difficult to understand!!!!

Hey mother of 4! You look fab, and really young! (in a nice way!) :) xx

Wahoooooo, just back from midwife and baby has finally decided to engage. Only 1/5th, but better than nothing.

Yaaay:)! I didn't engage until my 38 week appt too... On my notes it days 3-4/5 engaged.. But I'm sure I read somewhere that 1/5 is more engaged than 4/5 if you get me :S
(sorry if I'm wrong but I'm 90% sure I've read this somewhere?)

Yeah I asked about that in one of my threads and apparently that means the baby is engaged!! :D at my appointment last week I found out that I was 4/5 and I was wrapped coz I thought that I was nearly there! And and then ppl told me that the lower the first number the more engaged you are! :(
So good news for you blondieliz!:happydance:

Drat, I'll need to attach it somehow... Wanders off with her stupid pregnant brain to work it out... :)

Drat, I'll need to attach it somehow... Wanders off with her stupid pregnant brain to work it out... :)

just need to make the photo viewable to the public :) you prolly have it set to friends only :D

Hello again girls just to join in again i cannot believe i only have 3 weeks and 3 days to go!!!!cannot wait!! Im 27 also with 4 kids already....

xx

hey the one in the boob tube top was 34wks exactly and the other is 34+6 (i know i look rough) couldnt be bothered with make up.

im a June mommy because although my due date is the 11th July, they are inducing me with my 3rd baby on the 27th June due to me having a blood clotting disorder i will be 38 weeks exactly when they induce me. Hope u like the piccies xxx

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5

just need to make the photo viewable to the public :) you prolly have it set to friends only :D

Oh! Fixed it! You should be able to see it now. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...17381685005.683139.603950004.526607344&type=1
My husband is the guy at top left, and my SIL is beside me in blue... X

LOL still nothing...sorry love..I wanna see it! lol

Emma-love daddy kissing belly pictures :)
Lettuce-Still can't see it either :haha:

So I just had to share I'm getting contractions that are hardening the whole stomach and they are painful as they are also tightening in my pubic bone area where babies head is....a very strange feeling. Has anyone had painful contractions that also tighten where babies head is in the pubic area?

Oh bugger! Have you got facebook? Just add me as a friend.... xx

Oh I sometimes have a funny feeling, almost tickles but sore! :( I hope those contractions lead somewhere for you! :) xx

still here :( boooooooooooooooo

i have had some period type cramps and BHs but nothing else xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"