• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

All you ladies bumps look fab!
I've just been to the MW and baby is very much engaged. Just having lots of cramps and backpain and tightening now, but I'm trying not to get too excited! I don't want to be disappointed :haha:.
I can't wait to see pictures of the next newborn! They make me soooo broody!

Yesterday I spoiled myself by buying two more baby t-shirts with 'I love Daddy' on them! I love those shirts. Our girls is gonna be such a Daddy's girl, they'll be awesome to watch together!

Excitement is really starting to kick in now! Let's hope we all have pretty babies soon!

i just been looking through some pics and my bump has gotten huuuuugeee over the last week OMG my baby is going to be massive :-/ panic time :-/ eeeeeek

Morning ladies. I feel quite sleepy despite having one of the best nights sleep Ive had in a long time.
I have a pregnancy massage booked for later today (my first since being pregnant) so am very excited about that. The lady has these bean bags with a hole for your bump so I can lie on my front - heaven!
I still have very slight lower back and period type pains that have not got any worse. No BH at all in pregnancy. Hope this doesn't that I;ll be really late. Am trying not to get too impatient but it's hard!
Sorry for long post. Hope to hear good news from one of you soon.

I'm now 3 days overdue boooooo !! Having a sweep tomorrow so hopefully that will get things moving x x

Ok so i just have to show you as im sooo gob smacked at the 2 day differance andi appologise for my slight nakedness in advance and my tip of house you can see in background lol

This was taken on the 1st june

01062011275.jpg

This was the third of june :pop:

03062011284.jpg

Doesn't look like your little one has long to go! :) Keep us updated! :thumbup:

Be nice if we knew just when they was coming wouldn't it? I just sit on here most days reading birth stories and stuff and I don't know why as it always puts me on a downer! Lol.. I'm on one now because I just want LO here and not had a single sign :( so I think I'm going to go wayyy over.. Even though I have got a sweep on 17th if things don't move along... I'm actually sh**ting myself about having that!.. Just don't fancy it :/.. Feel all embarrassed opening my legs to let MW have a prod around in me :/ haha

Ugh I really don't fancy it either. I'm having a sweep in 2 weeks exactly and feel really uncomfy getting naked and having her prod around. Luckily my husband promised to take the morning off and come to the appointment with me. He's such a sweetie. I can hold his hand and he can relax me a bit!

I hope the sweep is not necessary though!

I know I hope its not either... I know they're used to seeing it all the time and it's just their job... But I always say to myself "but they haven't seen mine before" :/ haha.. Silly I know! But I really don't fancy it :(

I had to go to the gynaecologist a few years ago and I felt soooooooooooooo horrible and embarrased. I know exactly how you feel! I even worry about giving birth and wanting to cover myself up during, so no one can see ;). I'm really hoping that by then I don't care whatsoever anymore!

So glad I'm not the only one that feels that way!! I just wish I could have a sheet to cover me up lol... But everyone's like "oh you'll not be bothered once your in labour". I'm like, hmm ok... Lol

Leah.. Ur bump seems to have gone like mine.. Weird lol. Really round.. Unless it's just way ur sat (sorry if so lol)

I'm due on the 20th. Was checked yesterday at my apt and I'm walking around 3cm dialated!!! That was a shock to hear that since I really haven't had any pains. Though I'm only 20% effaced. So all evening and night I've had very mild cramps, so hopefully my LO will come early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->