It's our turn, June mummies :D

Oeh not long now for all of us! I'm just being a pessimist and keep thinking: In 4 weeks I'm a mummy, instead of putting my mind on having the baby NOW or in 2 weeks.

Saturday when I walked up the stairs I could feel something shift and after that I've been having horrendous pain in my legs, as if she's pressing on a nerve again! So I am properly waddling now, no more normal walking! I hope it means she's gone down a bit more!

My dad called me yesterday telling my stepsister was in labour and she's only 33 weeks gone. They are giving her meds to stop the contractions and hopefully the baby will stay in a lot longer for her! I felt so bad wishing my baby was here soon, while she was going through the scares of premature labour! From now on I'm just gonna feel blessed that everything's going so well, after all there's not that long left!

I started to think like you have been doing but then as its got closer to my due date I've just been getting impatient. I'm sorry to hear about your step sister, hope things go ok for her and they can stop the contractions.
When you look at it like that, we should be blessed that everything has/is going well

Cute bump Kandbump! Not long for us :)

This is from almost 39 wks.https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/Hot_Mama01/Picture065-1.jpg

I went out for Mexican last night and it didn't work. It wasn't overly spicy though.

Cute bump Kandbump! Not long for us :)

This is from almost 39 wks.

I went out for Mexican last night and it didn't work. It wasn't overly spicy though.

I know, I can't wait.. Were due same day aswell. You've got a gorgeous bump.. Let's hope things get moving along quickly for us.
I've been trying the hot/spicy food thing but had no luck! :(

Oeh not long now for all of us! I'm just being a pessimist and keep thinking: In 4 weeks I'm a mummy, instead of putting my mind on having the baby NOW or in 2 weeks.

Saturday when I walked up the stairs I could feel something shift and after that I've been having horrendous pain in my legs, as if she's pressing on a nerve again! So I am properly waddling now, no more normal walking! I hope it means she's gone down a bit more!

My dad called me yesterday telling my stepsister was in labour and she's only 33 weeks gone. They are giving her meds to stop the contractions and hopefully the baby will stay in a lot longer for her! I felt so bad wishing my baby was here soon, while she was going through the scares of premature labour! From now on I'm just gonna feel blessed that everything's going so well, after all there's not that long left!

I started to think like you have been doing but then as its got closer to my due date I've just been getting impatient. I'm sorry to hear about your step sister, hope things go ok for her and they can stop the contractions.
When you look at it like that, we should be blessed that everything has/is going well

Ooh I hope I can stay patient :D. Normally I'm the most impatient person ever, so I really have to hold myself back in this situation or I'll go mental :haha:. I'm just hoping for a nice delivery without any scary things going on! For now, I still have about 9 books to read, so a couple of weeks would be nice :thumbup:. And also some extra sleep while I still can :sleep:!

I'm starting to wish time away now. I'm so ready to meet her!! Not long now though:) xx

Oh lovely bumps girls! I don't have photos on my iPad, so can't share, but certainly don't look ready to pop! Lol.
I hope your stepsister is ok lauki! :(
As for plans... I've spent the day with my dad, went to chinese supermarket to get ingredients for tonights dinner- my dad is an amazing cook! Yuuuummmy! Then a trip to the angling shop to buy DH a fathers day gift (my dad takes my husband fishing-so cute cos DHs dad is dead so my dad is delighted to have a fishing buddy! My brothers are total wimps and are scared of catching a fish! :haha: I like to fish, but been dumped in favour of DH!) then ordered a new front grill for my car-someone stole mine! :growlmad:
Now I'm waiting to go up to the hospital to see my friend! She had a beautiful wee girl last week, 5weeks early! But all ok. I'm hoping her baby will talk mine into coming out... :haha: xxx
P.s. Constipation cleared this morning... :thumbup: x

Oh common June babies!! We are all waiting for you to arrive! Dont be so stubborn! We can't wait to mee yous! And we need something else to talk about other than BH, urges to poo and how much pain we are all in!! We can't wait to share our birth stories, show off your pictures and cuddle you all day and night!! Please come and fill our hearts with this amazing unconditional love that no one else could give us!!
*Big kisses*

Sorry if I mistyped! I meant to say that feeling you need to poo is a good sign because it means the baby is pushing on the nerves down there so everything is moving to the right place. :)

My doctor is letting me go 10 days over but has told me I will probably have a big baby because my fundal measurements have been 2 weeks ahead since 22 weeks so I am so scared of having a 10 pounder! If I haven't had it by 7 days over he will do a scan to see about size (but I have heard that these are so unreliable).

Everyone in my and OH's family had their babies early so I have nothing to compare it to, size-wise.

Lauki-hopefully your stepsister is ok and they can stop the contractions

Lettuce-yum chinese food sounds great! I wish someone would cook for me!

I am planning on re-caulking the bathtub today because I just noticed how bad it was and we are going to have a house full of guests anytime! (OH says I am nesting a bit, haha)

I think the more we focus on it the less likely it will happen so I am planning on NOT thinking about going into labor and trying to get other things done and maybe something will happen. :)

Hi! :wave:
I'm due the 28th of June so a few more weeks to go still- maybe longer- my baby STILL hasn't engaged!- Is anyone else still waiting for baby to engage?

Lovely bump pics everyone- my avatar is me at 36+3 :)

Ah I was hoping to wake up to some babies being born :haha: Not a whole lot going on here. Yesterday was horrible. I had loose bowels all day and my bottom was so sore I had to put vaseline on it before I went to the bathroom 'cause it hurt SO bad. I had a couple more loose stools through the night but it's finally settled a bit. I was so hoping I wasn't going to go into labor with such a sore bottom...that would not feel good :(

Hi! :wave:
I'm due the 28th of June so a few more weeks to go still- maybe longer- my baby STILL hasn't engaged!- Is anyone else still waiting for baby to engage?

Lovely bump pics everyone- my avatar is me at 36+3 :)

Mine isn't engaged that I know of. Didn't stop me from regular contractions for hours lol. They did stop themselves though for some reason. It's my second pregnancy though, they don't always engage until labor sometimes.

Wahoooooo, just back from midwife and baby has finally decided to engage. Only 1/5th, but better than nothing.

Oh common June babies!! We are all waiting for you to arrive! Dont be so stubborn! We can't wait to mee yous! And we need something else to talk about other than BH, urges to poo and how much pain we are all in!! We can't wait to share our birth stories, show off your pictures and cuddle you all day and night!! Please come and fill our hearts with this amazing unconditional love that no one else could give us!!
*Big kisses*

Couldn't agree more!!

Wahoooooo, just back from midwife and baby has finally decided to engage. Only 1/5th, but better than nothing.

Yaaay:)! I didn't engage until my 38 week appt too... On my notes it days 3-4/5 engaged.. But I'm sure I read somewhere that 1/5 is more engaged than 4/5 if you get me :S
(sorry if I'm wrong but I'm 90% sure I've read this somewhere?)

Oh lovely bumps girls! I don't have photos on my iPad, so can't share, but certainly don't look ready to pop! Lol.
I hope your stepsister is ok lauki! :(
As for plans... I've spent the day with my dad, went to chinese supermarket to get ingredients for tonights dinner- my dad is an amazing cook! Yuuuummmy! Then a trip to the angling shop to buy DH a fathers day gift (my dad takes my husband fishing-so cute cos DHs dad is dead so my dad is delighted to have a fishing buddy! My brothers are total wimps and are scared of catching a fish! :haha: I like to fish, but been dumped in favour of DH!) then ordered a new front grill for my car-someone stole mine! :growlmad:
Now I'm waiting to go up to the hospital to see my friend! She had a beautiful wee girl last week, 5weeks early! But all ok. I'm hoping her baby will talk mine into coming out... :haha: xxx
P.s. Constipation cleared this morning... :thumbup: x

I don't think I look ready to pop either though (if you look at the picture I posted earlier.. I took it today?) Chinese sounds gorgeous, mmm, I fancy one now! Haha.
And I can't believe someone stole your grill! :O There's some d**ks about isn't there :/

Good stuff blondieliz! :) I was only 1/5 engaged at my 39 week appt! :( ah well, just back from the hospital from seeing tiny tiny baby, she's only 5lbs but perfect. Just not feeding so good as she is so little! :(
But as I said to my friend "don't worry in months to come you'll not be able to tell the difference between your dinky little early lady and my overdue baby!"
Right, out now little one and meet your friends!
Nope, you look fab, still keeping neat! Hopefully you will pop soon tho! I'm so excited about my Chinese dinner, tho I know, it should be curry to help things along... :) xx

Can't believe I have 10 days left...Everytime I feel some kind of pain, I'm hoping its a contraction haha. C'mon baby! Mommy wants to kiss your toes already!

I still have no idea what contractions are supposed to feel like! I'm getting more Braxton Hicks now and most are quite painful and go with a lot of cramps. But I wouldn't know if they're still BH or contractions. I bet I'll be nearly popping out my baby by the time I notice I'm in labour ;).

Do first contractions really hurt that you have to like breathe through them? Or do they slowly build up a bit?

I still have no idea what contractions are supposed to feel like! I'm getting more Braxton Hicks now and most are quite painful and go with a lot of cramps. But I wouldn't know if they're still BH or contractions. I bet I'll be nearly popping out my baby by the time I notice I'm in labour ;).

Do first contractions really hurt that you have to like breathe through them? Or do they slowly build up a bit?

Oh hun I think you'll know. You'll be in pain and breathing through them by the time you head to the hospital. Although everyone is different that was my experience with my 4 pregnancies :thumbup: Mine slowly built up and I would time them and they will get more intense if it's true labor...that's how you'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->