It's our turn, June mummies :D

trust me by the time uv had ur baby u wnt be embarassed by docs n mw having a good old prod inside ya lol... xx

Haha, everyone keeps saying this.. As I keep saying I don't fancy laying there with legs open pushing a baby out :/.. But they just say "trust me when you get in there you don't care what they see.. You just want the baby out" lol x

Lettuce-Not sure on the gas pains ya never know :thumbup: Hoping you go before your sweep!

Kandbump-Hope you go before your sweep too :thumbup:

Braethan-How exciting!!

mommyof2peas-It's so hot here too 90's and humid. Hopefully you soon too!

Evening girls :)

I really can not beleive that not one of us have gone into labour yet!!!! June babies are stubborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for your induction Braethen!!! xxxx

Going out for Mexican tonight to see if anything spicy can get things going lol. I'm sure I'll just give myself bad diarrhea and heartburn.

Angry Bird = The great cure to boredom LOL! I've completed it all I've been that bored been off work :/

Isn't it great? It's nice to be off but again too much time on your hands gets old. Hope we are not bored for too long!!!

Ok, know I'm reading way to much into signs, but still got gassy feeling but way low, between hips, my back aches, and for the 1st time in this whole pregnancy I'm constipated! :shrug: so bizarre.
As for the embarrassment, the girls at work were laughing their heads off that I wanted a nightgown to birth in :( they said a brass band could walk past and you wouldn't care, but I am pretty modest, I think I might like to be covered!
Stubborn June babies! :) xx

Thanks ladies. Hopefully I can be home by tomorrow afternoon to let you all know how it went. Ohhh I can't wait till I can say its over.

trust me by the time uv had ur baby u wnt be embarassed by docs n mw having a good old prod inside ya lol... xx

Haha, everyone keeps saying this.. As I keep saying I don't fancy laying there with legs open pushing a baby out :/.. But they just say "trust me when you get in there you don't care what they see.. You just want the baby out" lol x

very very true but they are worth every embarassing question, internal and minute of pain... and just remember theyve seen it 100's of times before and couldnt care less

Any more June babies yet?

I don't think I've updated since Thursday-ish? On Friday I had my 37+1 appointment. I'm still 1.5cm & 60% effaced (no change from last week) :( My blood pressure was a little elevated when they took it, so I was sent to L&D to get BP monitoring and a fetal biophysical profile. After about four hours, my blood pressure started to come back down, and the fetal profile came back perfect. It was so cute-- when the ultrasound tech was trying to get her to move (so he could check her practice breathing) he kept tapping on my belly, and LO started trying to kick back. :cloud9: so cute :)
Anyways, I was discharged with orders to continue bed rest & do a 24-hour urine collection. I dropped off my sample this morning, & will hopefully have results back in the next few days. If my urine has a lot of protein in it, they will be inducing me. We will see!

Hope all the other June Mommys are doing well & having a pleasant last few weeks! :flow:

Morning everyone :)..
Happy due date to those due today!
Anyone had any more signs? Sweeps/Inductions booked?

we can't wait - Glad everything was ok in the end and I hope everything comes back ok for you with the urine test.. Let us know!

Braethan - Don't forget to keep us updated and good luck!

Lettuce - I think we all look too much into signs at the end? We just want them out don't we! ... Like you say.. But I'm opposite.. You say you haven't been constipated but you are now.. I've had very severe constipation but yesterday I went TWICE with loose stools and I still felt like more wanted to come :/ (sorry tmi lol) But that's only sign I've had.. Which probably isn't even a sign lol

Mybump - They are stubborn little monkeys arn't they!

Thought I'd post a bump picture... Anyone else want to share theirs? :)

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/kandbumpx/1-1.jpg

gorgeous bump and no stretchies u r so lucky

gorgeous bump and no stretchies u r so lucky
Thanks, and I can't believe I haven't got any.. My mum and sister got loads when they were pregnant! But then again I do tell a little lie.. I've got a few between my legs.. But it's expected.. And LO will be worth every stretch mark if any do appear! lol

Lovely bump! I'm have just had some stretchies appear and I thought I had escaped :(

Got a midwife appointment this afternoon, and I still don't think baby is engaged! I really want to meet him now, I'm fed up of not sleeping, aches and heartburn. I've not enjoyed being pregnant at all tbh.

I went for a walk this morning and had some twinges after, but I have a feeling this baby is going no where.

oh, pretty bump picture! I wish i didn't have stretchies, but I did a belly cast a few weeks ago so I can show that to people instead of pictures and not have to worry about people seeing my stretchies.

To those with digestive issues- I was told that it IS a sign that things are getting going because when the baby moves down and starts getting ready it touches the same nerves that make you feel like you need to poo so fingers crossed for you guys!

I have had no signs yet, but from what my doctor said about my body not even being close, I am planning on going way over :(

Good luck with all these stubborn babies and hopefully something will happen to some of us today! :)

Morning ladies. I have started feeling a very dull ache in my lower back but like lettuce not sure if I'm reading too much into it. Would LOVE for it to mean that things are getting going but may be wishful thinking.
Anyone got any plans for the day? I think I'm going to make some meals to freeze just in case and maybe make a play list of music I like for the hospital.

Lovely bump! I'm have just had some stretchies appear and I thought I had escaped :(

Got a midwife appointment this afternoon, and I still don't think baby is engaged! I really want to meet him now, I'm fed up of not sleeping, aches and heartburn. I've not enjoyed being pregnant at all tbh.

I went for a walk this morning and had some twinges after, but I have a feeling this baby is going no where.

Hope everything goes ok at midwife. And I know how you feels :hugs: .. I'm the same fed up of aches n pains and everything else.. I just want her here now!

oh, pretty bump picture! I wish i didn't have stretchies, but I did a belly cast a few weeks ago so I can show that to people instead of pictures and not have to worry about people seeing my stretchies.

To those with digestive issues- I was told that it IS a sign that things are getting going because when the baby moves down and starts getting ready it touches the same nerves that make you feel like you need to poo so fingers crossed for you guys!

I have had no signs yet, but from what my doctor said about my body not even being close, I am planning on going way over :(

Good luck with all these stubborn babies and hopefully something will happen to some of us today! :)

Hmm, I hope it would be a sign.. I've heard off many people though that, that's how it starts off. But I guess everyone is different.
What is maximum they let you go over where you live?

Morning ladies. I have started feeling a very dull ache in my lower back but like lettuce not sure if I'm reading too much into it. Would LOVE for it to mean that things are getting going but may be wishful thinking.
Anyone got any plans for the day? I think I'm going to make some meals to freeze just in case and maybe make a play list of music I like for the hospital.

Good idea think I might make one and put it on my iPhone :)... No other plans though, I just can't seem to motivate myself to do anything :( apart from sit on here and watch tele (fun I know lol)

Oeh not long now for all of us! I'm just being a pessimist and keep thinking: In 4 weeks I'm a mummy, instead of putting my mind on having the baby NOW or in 2 weeks.

Saturday when I walked up the stairs I could feel something shift and after that I've been having horrendous pain in my legs, as if she's pressing on a nerve again! So I am properly waddling now, no more normal walking! I hope it means she's gone down a bit more!

My dad called me yesterday telling my stepsister was in labour and she's only 33 weeks gone. They are giving her meds to stop the contractions and hopefully the baby will stay in a lot longer for her! I felt so bad wishing my baby was here soon, while she was going through the scares of premature labour! From now on I'm just gonna feel blessed that everything's going so well, after all there's not that long left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->