• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

i know what your saying i just wantit over and doen with now im sick of the symptoms and everyone calling to see if i have had the baby which frustrates me as i think do they think i wouldnt have told them if i had had the baby lol
my OH calles every chance he gets to pull his bus over to see if contractions have started aswell and that really makes me mad i know hes only concerned but i think wtf he would be the first person to know if the contractions have started i would have called his head office to radio through to him he needs to cum get me lol
oh well :-/ stubborn babies lol x

Mother of 4 - You look great! Gorgeous bump :D

Lettuce - I can't see your picture?

Emma21 - Lovely pictures. Love the one where OH? is kissing the bump :)

Baronessgogo - Hi, let us know if you get your sweep and how it goes

Mrs.Cullen - Cute bump .. You look brilliant!

yeah thats my hsband in the piccies xx

Raging at stupid husband! He works from home, makes SUCH a mess, can't tidy ANYTHING by, he's gone out to a meeting so I've been sprinting around tidying while he is out cos can't when he is in (it's just a 2bed flat) so so angry as he hasn't cleaned the cats out in AGES! The one goddam job he HAS to do and he hasn't done it. I'm totally furious! I'm going to just glove up and do it.
Aaaaarrrgghhhhh! :growlmad: sorry ladies. I do love him but could just do with some help about now! I'm so worried about how messy the house will be when I get out of hospital. I'm so asking my mum to come round while I'm in.
Why can't the lazy sod even wipe up his spilt coffee?!!
I'm sorry, deep breaths and remember why you love him.... :haha: xx

lol my hubby the same love him to bits but he is a lazy bugger lol... he the same with the cats will easily let it go a wk until i say im gunna do it he wont let me so soon gets off his arse even if he is cursing under his breath.

Good morning ladies :hi:
Nice bumps leahsbabybump and Cullen. To all you ladies with sweeps coming up I really hope they do something for you! :)
Update with me. So I know I updated the other day that I had a day full of loose stools horribly bad. Yesterday morning I woke up and had a solid bm and felt pretty good most of the day yesterday. Last night for 3 hrs I had some pretty good contractions then of course they died off again. Then about 11pm last night while I was laying in bed I started getting HORRIBLE period pains and back pain along with it and they were coming like contractions. I could time them. It wasn't just an achy period feeling either. I can't really explain it other than I've never felt it with my other 4 kids. I didn't know what the hell it was. So anyhow...I was able to time them just as contractions so I did and they were anywhere from 4 min-15 min. apart and lasting from 2-3 min. in length. They were so intense I was actually crying. I layed there for 1.5 hrs with this pain and everytime I had the pain I felt like I needed to have a bm then when the pain would let up I didn't feel like I needed to. Also I had so much pressure in my vagina too. So I finally was able to fall asleep after the pain went away and this morning I feel like I need to have a bm but I sat on the toilet and I have so much pressure in my vagina I can't even try to have a bm. I'm not in any other pain with contractions or anything though at the moment. My body has been giving me lots of signs so hopefully things will kick off soon. I tried breathing through the pain last night but it got so intense I couldn't focus and just started crying :/

awwwww :hugs: xx

and the godforsaken hiccups have just started up again arrrrggghhhh

:rofl: remember a few weeks ago, when it was like, aw, bless, baby has hiccups, baby kicked, baby sticks it's bum out...
Now it's like- enough already! Get out! :haha: xx

and the godforsaken hiccups have just started up again arrrrggghhhh

:rofl: remember a few weeks ago, when it was like, aw, bless, baby has hiccups, baby kicked, baby sticks it's bum out...
Now it's like- enough already! Get out! :haha: xx

yep lol my OH still thinks its cute and wants to know why im in a rush for her to be born he wonders why i bite his head when he says these things aswell hmmmmmm i wonder
:dohh:
i think one day i actually screamed at him for him to carry the baby then come back and see why i get so frickin annoyed lol

Raging at stupid husband! He works from home, makes SUCH a mess, can't tidy ANYTHING by, he's gone out to a meeting so I've been sprinting around tidying while he is out cos can't when he is in (it's just a 2bed flat) so so angry as he hasn't cleaned the cats out in AGES! The one goddam job he HAS to do and he hasn't done it. I'm totally furious! I'm going to just glove up and do it.
Aaaaarrrgghhhhh! :growlmad: sorry ladies. I do love him but could just do with some help about now! I'm so worried about how messy the house will be when I get out of hospital. I'm so asking my mum to come round while I'm in.
Why can't the lazy sod even wipe up his spilt coffee?!!
I'm sorry, deep breaths and remember why you love him.... :haha: xx

Don't get me started on this one!! Lol.. My OH doesn't tidy anything either, leaves EVERYTHING laying about. Leaves spilt coffee/crumbs on the side.. When the sink is next to where he makes a sandwich or a cuppa,.. Is it that hard to get the cloth and clean it up!?. I'm stopping there.. Or I won't stop going on haha!! MEN!!

Hi ladies just thought id ask ive not seen my midwife since 37+2 shes left me 2 weeks and 3 days when i see her this friday which i aint been happy about and will be saying something when i see her friday!! i thought it was surposed to be weekly! anyway im seeing her 2 days before my due date whats the chances of getting a sweep out of her do you think??? im desperate to have baby out now! hope your all ok x x x x

It's horrible when you can feel the weight pulling down isn't it? Silly babies and their awkward positions!

I need a kick up the butt to do the ironing now, as my hubby needs his shirts for work, but I just can't seem to be bothered to get up and do it!

haha lol ive let mine go to work in creased shirts for the past few weeks haha bless him lol he knows were the iron is if he isnt happy about it lol
mind he never takes his jacket off anyway so no one can see his shirt and he drives a bus allday so not like he in a posh office of somesort lol it gets creased and filthy anyway lol

Ironing! Oh i hate it :(... I've got his work clothes to do but I just can't be bothered... Wish I could send him in creased shirts lol! Infact.. Good point Leah.. He knows where iron is, I might just leave them as he was moaning other day that the pleat on his trousers wasn't in the right place! WTF... Seriously.. It had the pleat and they weren't creased. You couldn't even tell looking at the trousers "they were in the wrong place" .. I don't know what planet he's on sometimes lol

Hi ladies just thought id ask ive not seen my midwife since 37+2 shes left me 2 weeks and 3 days when i see her this friday which i aint been happy about and will be saying something when i see her friday!! i thought it was surposed to be weekly! anyway im seeing her 2 days before my due date whats the chances of getting a sweep out of her do you think??? im desperate to have baby out now! hope your all ok x x x x

i have been seeing my mw every 2 weeks since 34 weeks before that was monthly appointments
my mw also said she 'may' do a sweep tommorow as i will be bang on 40 weeks so weather she will or not who know :shrug: i know you have tobe term though if you are low risk asthey will not do internals until so i dont know maybee she will ask you to come back for it when you are term :shrug:

Don't know about the sweep question... Buy I only saw my midwife every 4 weeks up until 36+3.. Then I saw her next at 38+4. And I haven't got her again now. So not too sure... :/ x

It's horrible when you can feel the weight pulling down isn't it? Silly babies and their awkward positions!

I need a kick up the butt to do the ironing now, as my hubby needs his shirts for work, but I just can't seem to be bothered to get up and do it!

haha lol ive let mine go to work in creased shirts for the past few weeks haha bless him lol he knows were the iron is if he isnt happy about it lol
mind he never takes his jacket off anyway so no one can see his shirt and he drives a bus allday so not like he in a posh office of somesort lol it gets creased and filthy anyway lol

Ironing! Oh i hate it :(... I've got his work clothes to do but I just can't be bothered... Wish I could send him in creased shirts lol! Infact.. Good point Leah.. He knows where iron is, I might just leave them as he was moaning other day that the pleat on his trousers wasn't in the right place! WTF... Seriously.. It had the pleat and they weren't creased. You couldn't even tell looking at the trousers "they were in the wrong place" .. I don't know what planet he's on sometimes lol

hahaha you wana do what i do i iron straight over the frickin pleat lol i cba with that lol he doesnt even notice any differant loooool :haha:

hahaha you wana do what i do i iron straight over the frickin pleat lol i cba with that lol he doesnt even notice any differant loooool :haha:

Oh ive tried that one before.. Ohhh all i heard was moan moan moan lol! So i wont be doing that again :haha:. He's worst than a woman! Honestly!! :wacko:

Hmmm, what could I try to set on me labour... I'm tempted to eat a teaspoon of chilli seeds (got some in fridge hehe) rub clary sage oil in me..(or I might even have a bath with some in now) And i might even stretch to having sex! Haha (I've gone right off having sex, it hurts and I just can't be bothered:/)

Thought I'd share haha... Anyone else been trying anything past few days?

Hmmm, what could I try to set on me labour... I'm tempted to eat a teaspoon of chilli seeds (got some in fridge hehe) rub clary sage oil in me..(or I might even have a bath with some in now) And i might even stretch to having sex! Haha (I've gone right off having sex, it hurts and I just can't be bothered:/)

i have tried absolutly everything you name it tried it and nothing works the only thing i havent done is had sex and thats because i keep loosing my plug and wouldnt want him to get on his you know what that image would scar him for life lol i have eaten nothing but spicy food for past few days and all thats done is made me feel ill with heartburn i have bounced on my ball that much it has strated to deflate the driving down a bumpy road did nothing apart from aggrivate my back ache lol i have given up now lol :shrug:

i have tried absolutly everything you name it tried it and nothing works the only thing i havent done is had sex and thats because i keep loosing my plug and wouldnt want him to get on his you know what that image would scar him for life lol i have eaten nothing but spicy food for past few days and all thats done is made me feel ill with heartburn i have bounced on my ball that much it has strated to deflate the driving down a bumpy road did nothing apart from aggrivate my back ache lol i have given up now lol :shrug:

Haha... Na i dunt think itd be a nice thing for him lol.. i havent even started loosing my plug! :(.... things we do eh! he keeps trying to get me to swallow his, well u know what lol.. but i cant see how that works!?

Haha... Na i dunt think itd be a nice thing for him lol.. i havent even started loosing my plug! :(.... things we do eh! he keeps trying to get me to swallow his, well u know what lol.. but i cant see how that works!?

urgh i wuld rather go over due :haha:

haha, i keep saying same! just wish there was a button to press to tell her to come out

haha, i keep saying same! just wish there was a button to press to tell her to come out

haha this reminds me the other day my OH was pressing my belly button and saying to my belly daddys pressed the button now so that means its time to come out loooool :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->