• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

Today is my due date, and no signs yet! I planned to walk more today but it's 100 and humid outside, I hate the Texas heat!

Leahsbabybump-wow, you can see the difference that a few days makes!

I can't figure out how to post pics or I would put one of my bump up too!

I think all of our June babies got together and decided to make us mommies wait on them! :)

Happy D-Day to you :D.

I hope your little one won't make you wait too long :).

I'd love to go out for a long walk as well, but for some reason I feel absolutely shattered and not in the mood for anything today :(.

I dont think its how im sat lol as people thepast few days have took pleasure in telling mehow massive i am andi can feel the weight pulling at my sides which is oober uncomfy when im laid in bed i havent slept the past 2 nights much :-/

It's horrible when you can feel the weight pulling down isn't it? Silly babies and their awkward positions!

I need a kick up the butt to do the ironing now, as my hubby needs his shirts for work, but I just can't seem to be bothered to get up and do it!

It's horrible when you can feel the weight pulling down isn't it? Silly babies and their awkward positions!

I need a kick up the butt to do the ironing now, as my hubby needs his shirts for work, but I just can't seem to be bothered to get up and do it!

haha lol ive let mine go to work in creased shirts for the past few weeks haha bless him lol he knows were the iron is if he isnt happy about it lol
mind he never takes his jacket off anyway so no one can see his shirt and he drives a bus allday so not like he in a posh office of somesort lol it gets creased and filthy anyway lol

Hehe fair enough :D. My hubby used to wear a jumper over his shirts, but it's a bit too warm for that now so I'm ironing his stuff.
He probably wouldn't even know where the iron is, and seeing I'm in charge of the housework I'm in charge of the ironing too! It's the most horrible job ever, but then again he works all day to pay the bills, so really I shouldn't be complaining ;).

Raging at stupid husband! He works from home, makes SUCH a mess, can't tidy ANYTHING by, he's gone out to a meeting so I've been sprinting around tidying while he is out cos can't when he is in (it's just a 2bed flat) so so angry as he hasn't cleaned the cats out in AGES! The one goddam job he HAS to do and he hasn't done it. I'm totally furious! I'm going to just glove up and do it.
Aaaaarrrgghhhhh! :growlmad: sorry ladies. I do love him but could just do with some help about now! I'm so worried about how messy the house will be when I get out of hospital. I'm so asking my mum to come round while I'm in.
Why can't the lazy sod even wipe up his spilt coffee?!!
I'm sorry, deep breaths and remember why you love him.... :haha: xx

Hehe fair enough :D. My hubby used to wear a jumper over his shirts, but it's a bit too warm for that now so I'm ironing his stuff.
He probably wouldn't even know where the iron is, and seeing I'm in charge of the housework I'm in charge of the ironing too! It's the most horrible job ever, but then again he works all day to pay the bills, so really I shouldn't be complaining ;).

dont let my OH read your post hell be wanting to come and live with you lol whilst i do do al the laundry i try to avoid ironing at all costs i hate it and he does all the cooking i just clean and bring up the kids :-/
i should do more really as he does work shifts aswell sometimes starts at 3am and other days he doesnt finish till midnight and he will still come in and start cooking :-/ the thing is i just cant cook he allways tries to learn me but i still nearly poison the whole family im hopeless at it lol

Raging at stupid husband! He works from home, makes SUCH a mess, can't tidy ANYTHING by, he's gone out to a meeting so I've been sprinting around tidying while he is out cos can't when he is in (it's just a 2bed flat) so so angry as he hasn't cleaned the cats out in AGES! The one goddam job he HAS to do and he hasn't done it. I'm totally furious! I'm going to just glove up and do it.
Aaaaarrrgghhhhh! :growlmad: sorry ladies. I do love him but could just do with some help about now! I'm so worried about how messy the house will be when I get out of hospital. I'm so asking my mum to come round while I'm in.

i hear you on this one im having nightmares about what state thehouseis going to be in when i get out of hospital :-/ i may leave my sister a spare key and giver her a tenner to make sure its tidy before i get back pmsl lmfao shes only 16 so she probably would actually she would be able to go buy the makeup mum wont pay for with it lol

Relax and deep breaths :haha:.

My husband told me yesterday: You're so messy, I always have to tidy up behind you!

I just burst out in laughter and asked him the last time he'd actually cleaned anything in the house and if he actually knows how to clean a toilet or when the last time was he'd put his cup in the kitchen after finishing!

I'm dreading the weeks after birth as well, it's gonna be such a mess here in the house with him being in charge of the cleaning while he's off! I can't wait for my mum to come over and sort out the house after my hubby's gone back to work ;).

Leah - I haven't got any children yet, so basically I've got all the time in the world to sort everything out. There's just me around during the day so I'm still quite comfortable doing all the work. I suppose having an amazing pregnancy without major pains really helps as well.

Oh good plan! :) I think my mum would have a heart attack, my husband is likely to clean up if I tell him she'll be popping in... :winkwink:
I'll just ask her to do some washing or something. God, how will he manage? I've put all the stuff I might need for a longer stay in one drawer so he knows where to find it all. I do try my best! :( xx

My hubby lived with his mum until he was 28 and I met him :D.
He has never ever in his life cleaned a bathroom or a kitchen!
Before I met him the only thing he could cook was beans on toast ;). I'm slowly trying to train him up a bit now, but he's truly a Mummy's boy!

Luckily he's very responsible with money and bills and everything else, he just needs taking care of like a baby!

I think getting your sister in to clean up a bit is a brilliant idea! Teenagers would do anything for a bit of spare cash ;)!

Oh good plan! :) I think my mum would have a heart attack, my husband is likely to clean up if I tell him she'll be popping in... :winkwink:
I'll just ask her to do some washing or something. God, how will he manage? I've put all the stuff I might need for a longer stay in one drawer so he knows where to find it all. I do try my best! :( xx

i was tinking about packing an emergency bag so if i run out of things he can bring that bag and take the other one home as he is hopeless when it comes to lady things and the babys stuff bless him although i have a son llready he was 18 month whn i met my OH so he has never ever in his life had to dealwith a baby in fact i think he only every held a baby once :-/
anyway i though that i was going crackers with this idea so youhave done something similar really
ooo i mite do it :-/ gives me something to do to pass a few hours on what should be my last day of pregnancy lol

My hubby lived with his mum until he was 28 and I met him :D.
He has never ever in his life cleaned a bathroom or a kitchen!
Before I met him the only thing he could cook was beans on toast ;). I'm slowly trying to train him up a bit now, but he's truly a Mummy's boy!

Luckily he's very responsible with money and bills and everything else, he just needs taking care of like a baby!

I think getting your sister in to clean up a bit is a brilliant idea! Teenagers would do anything for a bit of spare cash ;)!

my OHis exactly the same he has been at home till he was 30 his mum and dad used to dote on him he used to treat his mom a bit like a maid i do feel sorry for her as he was a total jackass with her he still is now he will call her and say oh mom im coming over and im hungry will u make me a sandwivh :-@ low and behold she does it for him :-/
he does not have the faintest idea about cleaning he doesnt even know how to wash the dishes (seriously) although he is a fantastic cook

Good morning ladies :hi:
Nice bumps leahsbabybump and Cullen. To all you ladies with sweeps coming up I really hope they do something for you! :)
Update with me. So I know I updated the other day that I had a day full of loose stools horribly bad. Yesterday morning I woke up and had a solid bm and felt pretty good most of the day yesterday. Last night for 3 hrs I had some pretty good contractions then of course they died off again. Then about 11pm last night while I was laying in bed I started getting HORRIBLE period pains and back pain along with it and they were coming like contractions. I could time them. It wasn't just an achy period feeling either. I can't really explain it other than I've never felt it with my other 4 kids. I didn't know what the hell it was. So anyhow...I was able to time them just as contractions so I did and they were anywhere from 4 min-15 min. apart and lasting from 2-3 min. in length. They were so intense I was actually crying. I layed there for 1.5 hrs with this pain and everytime I had the pain I felt like I needed to have a bm then when the pain would let up I didn't feel like I needed to. Also I had so much pressure in my vagina too. So I finally was able to fall asleep after the pain went away and this morning I feel like I need to have a bm but I sat on the toilet and I have so much pressure in my vagina I can't even try to have a bm. I'm not in any other pain with contractions or anything though at the moment. My body has been giving me lots of signs so hopefully things will kick off soon. I tried breathing through the pain last night but it got so intense I couldn't focus and just started crying :/

Oh my goodness! Mine is the exact same, he lived with his mum til he came to live with me last year! It's like he's not even properly house trained... :haha:
Feel a but bad for being so angry, he did bring in a delicious lunch... Tho I have done 2 washings, cleaned the cats, done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen while he was out! :)
Now he is back so tho I'm itching to Hoover, I can't! :( xx

Oh mother of 4! that sounds horrible :( :hugs: maybe baby was just squirming down there? I don't know, I'm clueless about this labour malarky! :haha: xx

Good morning ladies :hi:
Nice bumps leahsbabybump and Cullen. To all you ladies with sweeps coming up I really hope they do something for you! :)
Update with me. So I know I updated the other day that I had a day full of loose stools horribly bad. Yesterday morning I woke up and had a solid bm and felt pretty good most of the day yesterday. Last night for 3 hrs I had some pretty good contractions then of course they died off again. Then about 11pm last night while I was laying in bed I started getting HORRIBLE period pains and back pain along with it and they were coming like contractions. I could time them. It wasn't just an achy period feeling either. I can't really explain it other than I've never felt it with my other 4 kids. I didn't know what the hell it was. So anyhow...I was able to time them just as contractions so I did and they were anywhere from 4 min-15 min. apart and lasting from 2-3 min. in length. They were so intense I was actually crying. I layed there for 1.5 hrs with this pain and everytime I had the pain I felt like I needed to have a bm then when the pain would let up I didn't feel like I needed to. Also I had so much pressure in my vagina too. So I finally was able to fall asleep after the pain went away and this morning I feel like I need to have a bm but I sat on the toilet and I have so much pressure in my vagina I can't even try to have a bm. I'm not in any other pain with contractions or anything though at the moment. My body has been giving me lots of signs so hopefully things will kick off soon. I tried breathing through the pain last night but it got so intense I couldn't focus and just started crying :/

hey this was the same as me yesterday and the day before as i was pooping it hurt my vagina so much like cramp hard to explain you hit the nail on the head with your explination i wonder what the hell causes that anyway i dont have loose bm but even having two the day after each other is very regular for me even before pregnancy i only used to go like once or twice a week

Oh mother of 4! that sounds horrible :( :hugs: maybe baby was just squirming down there? I don't know, I'm clueless about this labour malarky! :haha: xx

Well I'm pretty positive they were contractions. They start and tighten just like contractions and then intensify and release they were just that intense and the pain was on the under side of the belly into the back...the pain intensity definetely reminded me of labor...if they would have continued I'd have been in L&D last night. I've never felt contractions like that before but pretty positive that's what they were.

Leahsbabybump-I have the pressure before the bm and the pressure is worse when I sit on the toilet which is why I can't have a bm :/ Oh the pressure was horrible during the contractions last night....I thought my water felt like it was bulging so I'm hoping I made some more progress with them last night. Even as painful as they were I'm hoping it starts again today so I can get this over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->