• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

Awww thats reyt cute.. bless him! If only it was that easy eh!

i wish lol he just randomly shouted aswell come on now im fed up waiting loool bless him

My husband thought it would be funny to squeeze my tummy to "prepare me for contractions" (not hard of course!) sigh, I think he has no idea what this is all going to entail!
I got a sweep at 39 + 6 so you never know- worth a try! :) my appts were 4 weekly til 38 weeks, then one at 40 (39+6) and now weekly! Lol, so another sweep on Friday- soooo looking forward to it! :dohh: and then induced on Wednesday...
I was jumping up and down yesterday trying to make baby come out - that doesn't work either :nope:
On the plus side I cleaned the washing machine today... It's on an empty boil wash now with some vinegar to flush it out. I am so so sad... :blush: xx

Hmmm, what could I try to set on me labour... I'm tempted to eat a teaspoon of chilli seeds (got some in fridge hehe) rub clary sage oil in me..(or I might even have a bath with some in now) And i might even stretch to having sex! Haha (I've gone right off having sex, it hurts and I just can't be bothered:/)

Thought I'd share haha... Anyone else been trying anything past few days?

i have tried absolutly everything you name it tried it and nothing works the only thing i havent done is had sex and thats because i keep loosing my plug and wouldnt want him to get on his you know what that image would scar him for life lol i have eaten nothing but spicy food for past few days and all thats done is made me feel ill with heartburn i have bounced on my ball that much it has strated to deflate the driving down a bumpy road did nothing apart from aggrivate my back ache lol i have given up now lol :shrug:

Haha... Na i dunt think itd be a nice thing for him lol.. i havent even started loosing my plug! :(.... things we do eh! he keeps trying to get me to swallow his, well u know what lol.. but i cant see how that works!?

I would not swallow, lol...even if I knew it would work for sure :haha:
If you ladies figure out something that works make sure you clue me in :)

I'm going out for dinner on a last date with my husband, it would be really embarrassing if I went into labour there... *hint hint*

Do you think baby is listening? Failing that it's an Italian restaurant so maybe I'll have the aubergine! Lol, has anyone tried this? https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/t/recipe?id=6877112
It's meant to guarantee labour and sounds like a tasty option anyway... :) xx

My husband thought it would be funny to squeeze my tummy to "prepare me for contractions" (not hard of course!) sigh, I think he has no idea what this is all going to entail!
I got a sweep at 39 + 6 so you never know- worth a try! :) my appts were 4 weekly til 38 weeks, then one at 40 (39+6) and now weekly! Lol, so another sweep on Friday- soooo looking forward to it! :dohh: and then induced on Wednesday...
I was jumping up and down yesterday trying to make baby come out - that doesn't work either :nope:
On the plus side I cleaned the washing machine today... It's on an empty boil wash now with some vinegar to flush it out. I am so so sad... :blush: xx

Hahah.. Yay to think I'm not only one that had been jumping up and down! Lol..
And oh.. You've just reminded me to put washing mashine on haha... Best wash his work clothes or he won't be a happy bunny lol x

Hmmm, what could I try to set on me labour... I'm tempted to eat a teaspoon of chilli seeds (got some in fridge hehe) rub clary sage oil in me..(or I might even have a bath with some in now) And i might even stretch to having sex! Haha (I've gone right off having sex, it hurts and I just can't be bothered:/)

Thought I'd share haha... Anyone else been trying anything past few days?

i have tried absolutly everything you name it tried it and nothing works the only thing i havent done is had sex and thats because i keep loosing my plug and wouldnt want him to get on his you know what that image would scar him for life lol i have eaten nothing but spicy food for past few days and all thats done is made me feel ill with heartburn i have bounced on my ball that much it has strated to deflate the driving down a bumpy road did nothing apart from aggrivate my back ache lol i have given up now lol :shrug:

Haha... Na i dunt think itd be a nice thing for him lol.. i havent even started loosing my plug! :(.... things we do eh! he keeps trying to get me to swallow his, well u know what lol.. but i cant see how that works!?

I would not swallow, lol...even if I knew it would work for sure :haha:
If you ladies figure out something that works make sure you clue me in :)

I sure will do but... I don't think anything is gunna work! :(

I'm going out for dinner on a last date with my husband, it would be really embarrassing if I went into labour there... *hint hint*

Do you think baby is listening? Failing that it's an Italian restaurant so maybe I'll have the aubergine! Lol, has anyone tried this? https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/t/recipe?id=6877112
It's meant to guarantee labour and sounds like a tasty option anyway... :) xx

Hope never tried it.. If it does work.. LET ME KNOW! Lol!! x

I still have 3 weeks, all you other June ladies are making me soooooo jealous that you are so close.

I finish work this Friday, and i think that has been the only thing keeping me from getting impatient until now.

Ive got a doc apt in about a hour and a half. I have this dream that Ill go in and he will say"oh my your 4cm, youll need to head to the hospital" Or "did you know your waters are leaking? you'll have to head to the hospital" Anything that ends with "youll have to head to the hospital" LOL If nothing else I am hoping for a sweep that will get things rolling. I was already 2cm last week, and soft. But cervix was still kinda high. So I hope it has moved down some.

Been for my sweep, im 2cm dilated and baby is fully engaged :D hopefully it won;t be long.

Washing your washing machine isn't sad at all. I am re-caulking my bath tub today (was going to yesterday but I didn't know you needed a special tool, so I had OH get it at the store and now I am all prepared!) :)

my plug has gone so fingers crossed baby will be on its way soon xxx

i do this to my washer once every 6 month and give the filter a good clean etc makes you washing smell fresher you will notice a differance after :flower:

Ive got a doc apt in about a hour and a half. I have this dream that Ill go in and he will say"oh my your 4cm, youll need to head to the hospital" Or "did you know your waters are leaking? you'll have to head to the hospital" Anything that ends with "youll have to head to the hospital" LOL If nothing else I am hoping for a sweep that will get things rolling. I was already 2cm last week, and soft. But cervix was still kinda high. So I hope it has moved down some.

Hope everything goes ok and let us know how you get on at docs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->