It's our turn, June mummies :D

Ha, all I have now is a sore back, but high up, not "good" sore back.
Oh Emmy, baby come out now! That's quite enough! :growlmad: :haha:
Louise, I know what you mean, id like to be able to do things easier again now. And to see what this baby looks like! :) xx

Ahh lettuce after reading your post thought things might have peaked up and you'd be in labour!!! boo stupid bodies, not one of us in labour!!! :(

I have been contracting every 15 minutes all day since 1pm, they got down to 3 minutes about 9pm and were getting quite painful so got oh to come home and was about to put on tens and call the birth unit......and they stopped!!!!! Now back to every 15 minutes again! What the blinkin heck is all that about????? I feel really frustrated with it all now, it's been a long day and gonna be a sleepless night I think!!

x

Ahh lettuce after reading your post thought things might have peaked up and you'd be in labour!!! boo stupid bodies, not one of us in labour!!! :(

I have been contracting every 15 minutes all day since 1pm, they got down to 3 minutes about 9pm and were getting quite painful so got oh to come home and was about to put on tens and call the birth unit......and they stopped!!!!! Now back to every 15 minutes again! What the blinkin heck is all that about????? I feel really frustrated with it all now, it's been a long day and gonna be a sleepless night I think!!

x

Oh no! :( that's totally gutting! I hope something starts up again for you soon. But it's not good if you can't get a sleep! :hugs:
I'm ok about things, I've got a sweep booked for next Friday too, so if it doesn't work this time I've got a chance next week before being induced a week on Wednesday. :)

Louise, I know what you mean, id like to be able to do things easier again now. And to see what this baby looks like! :) xx

I've decided to be pregnant forever :thumbup: I'll ignore the sharp pains in my pelvis which get more intense as I bounce on my ball...

My Bump- that sucks!! I hope it picks up for you!!

I've decided to be pregnant forever :thumbup: I'll ignore the sharp pains in my pelvis which get more intense as I bounce on my ball...

My Bump- that sucks!! I hope it picks up for you!!

Lol last night I said I have decided this baby is not coming out i'm not letting it!! Think were all going mad :rofl:

Hi Ladies- mind if another impatient June mummy joins? Im due on the 13th so still a while to go compared to you guys. I am ok today but have good and bad days depending on how I've slept.
My Bump - I hope things pick up for you.

Hi! :)
Happy due date to us 4th mummies! I think there's a few of us! Well, had a fairly restless night, nightmares and a very wriggly baby- usually mine is quiet at night- but the midwife must have freaked him/her out! :haha:
Do you know what's weird- my midwife has touched my baby's head! Creepy.... :)
I said "I've decided to stay pregnant- maternity clothes have really come into their own in the last few years..." :) how's things going for you guys? :) xx

im due on the 19th but im being induced on the 13th at 39+1 so not too long left, a little worried but with my 3 boys onlt 1 was natural the other 2 were inductions so i know what to expect (but they were really late this one will b a week early) good luck ladies xxx

Hi ladies... Sorry not been on, been abit busy... I'd reply to you all individually put I'm on my iPhone so abit of a pain lol.
How are you all today?
Do we have any June mummies that have had LOs?

As for me still no signs :(. Not one! Haven't even lost my plug (not to what I know anyway!!)

Hope you're all ok xx

Oh man, nothing much seems to be happening for anyone! I'm currently lying in a clary sage cool bath as I have been nesting like crazy all day and I'm soooooo hot!

I've told lo that he's welcome out now and I would quite like him here asap, however he seems to listen to me about as much as his daddy.......lol.

Yep 2cm and still hanging in there. Contractions start when I'm up walking and cleaning but always stop when I rest. Very irritating. Just can't keep them coming...wish my damn water would just break :)

I'm jealous, I'm having no signs at all, and baby still feels like he's on my chest, so I'm starting to think I'll be overdue :(

I'm due today (yaaaaaaaaay) and my labour signs have picked up, just had a massive amount of very blood streaked goo come out (no comment from Lettuce please :haha:) and bump is very very low but you know, she'll take her sweet ass time about it. Just wish these contractions would regulate!!

And bad news... my legs never burn in the sun (not even a tiny bit, I'm a freak of nature that way) but I forgot I burn easier while pregnant... guess who has lobster legs :( Even sun lotion didn't stop them!

Yep 2cm and still hanging in there. Contractions start when I'm up walking and cleaning but always stop when I rest. Very irritating. Just can't keep them coming...wish my damn water would just break :)

Can imagine how irritating bless ya!! Hope things hurry up for you! Get on a long walk or on ball if you've got one!? Lol. GOOD LUCK! x

I'm jealous, I'm having no signs at all, and baby still feels like he's on my chest, so I'm starting to think I'll be overdue :(

I think I'll be overdue too :(. 6 days left with not a single sign :( x

i was due yesterday and still here boooooooooooooo

i had abit of loose bowels this morning and was sick, but not sure whether sickness was just hunger from not eating

i had a clearout with DS but was when i was already contracting so not holding out much hope that this morning meant anything :(

my friend had her baby today and i just want it to be my turn now xxx

I'm due today (yaaaaaaaaay) and my labour signs have picked up, just had a massive amount of very blood streaked goo come out (no comment from Lettuce please :haha:) and bump is very very low but you know, she'll take her sweet ass time about it. Just wish these contractions would regulate!!

And bad news... my legs never burn in the sun (not even a tiny bit, I'm a freak of nature that way) but I forgot I burn easier while pregnant... guess who has lobster legs :( Even sun lotion didn't stop them!

Aww I'm jealous! Lol... Hope things pick up and regulate for you too.
And haha.. As for sunburn.. I've NEVER once burnt in my life, but all my back and shoulders are burnt today :( lol x

I'm hoping I'll have a baby this weekend. My contractions have gone away for the most part though. I just mopped the floors and wiped the walls down. About to wash all the rugs!

i had abit of loose bowels this morning and was sick, but not sure whether sickness was just hunger from not eating

i had a clearout with DS but was when i was already contracting so not holding out much hope that this morning meant anything :(

Awww:( :hugs: hope LO hurries up for you! You got a sweep or anything booked in next couple of days if not? Xx

Awww:( :hugs: hope LO hurries up for you! You got a sweep or anything booked in next couple of days if not? Xx

my sweep booked for thursday so have to wait until then...but fingers crossed something happens before then xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->