It's our turn, June mummies :D

Kandbump - enjoy your walk. 5 miles is impressive. I cant manage a walk around the park at the moment - I feel very lame!

I've just returned from coffee and cake with some friends from my yoga class who are also waiting impatiently for babies to come. We're not the only ones!

I am also ravenous all the time at the moment. I have stopped trying to control myself. I'm sure I'll pay for it later but food cheers me up at the moment so I'm eating what I fancy.

Kandbump - enjoy your walk. 5 miles is impressive. I cant manage a walk around the park at the moment - I feel very lame!

I've just returned from coffee and cake with some friends from my yoga class who are also waiting impatiently for babies to come. We're not the only ones!

I am also ravenous all the time at the moment. I have stopped trying to control myself. I'm sure I'll pay for it later but food cheers me up at the moment so I'm eating what I fancy.

Yay for food :happydance:!
I think we're allowed to cheer ourselves up now we got this far!

Yay for food :happydance:!
I think we're allowed to cheer ourselves up now we got this far!

wo hooo foooood lol hahahaha pmsl

im gunna put mi curry in microwave cos i dint eat it last nite lol still no movement yet from bubs :-/ see if lunch does anything if not OH will be back from work at half 1ish so ill ring mw :-/

Well I'm About halfway thro my walk so thought I'd take a sit down lol. Ye try something to eat Leah if nothing then ring her. Did you try putting them straps on?

Deffo ring the MW if she won't move after lunch! Normally a good meal helps though, just sit/lay down for half an hour after :). I'm sure baby is okay!

You enjoying your walk Kandbumpx? I hope it's nice and sunny there up north!

You've inspired me, I might go for Walk in a bit. On one hand I'm so bored, but I can't actually be bothered to do anything!

shes having a bit of a wriggle now after lunch she must have been hungry lol i must have not given her enough of my weetabix this morning lol
she just stuck her foot out anyway she not goin as much as usual but suppose shell pick up as she gets a mouth full off chicken jalfrezi lol

Good news! I think our baby's our just having a lazy day, can't blame them, I need those days too ;)!

I'm nesting in my kitchen and bathroom now! But cleaning gets boring quite quickly, doesn't it :haha:!

Good news! I think our baby's our just having a lazy day, can't blame them, I need those days too ;)!

I'm nesting in my kitchen and bathroom now! But cleaning gets boring quite quickly, doesn't it :haha:!

tell me bout it i have scrubbed all kitchen this morning lol and scrubbed our quaretine (sp?) fish tank as one of fishes been ill :-/ it bloody stunk like cat pee :-/ strange from a fish i know lol
im gunna go up to post office i think when i dun mi hair for summat to docos bored shitless na lol

That's happened t me before tho thinking of it if I ant had mich to eat. But when I eat she moves lol. Ye I'm enjoying mi walk tbh, it's quite warm too.. Just glad it's not raining :D. Having another rest lol. Done 4 miles, 1 more to go

Also, how rude are some people. When I was walking there were 2 women (one with a pram other one had twin pram) so not much room on pavement. Anyway they both saw me walking towards them.. And not one of them moved.. Like one in front and other behind. So I had t walk on road! Don't know if it's just me.. But surely they could of just one go in front and other go behind for a minute!? It's not as though they had to go on road? I know I'd of moved.. Some people get on mi tits lol

Some people just really don't care about others, stupid I think.
I always try to be really polite, I'd even get up from my seat if there's an old person that needs a seat. I'll manage standing up for a while.

I'm deliberating if I should take the long or the short route to the supermarket! I'm not sure yet, I'll have my cuppa first ^^.

Also, how rude are some people. When I was walking there were 2 women (one with a pram other one had twin pram) so not much room on pavement. Anyway they both saw me walking towards them.. And not one of them moved.. Like one in front and other behind. So I had t walk on road! Don't know if it's just me.. But surely they could of just one go in front and other go behind for a minute!? It's not as though they had to go on road? I know I'd of moved.. Some people get on mi tits lol

the other day i was walking up the road and there was a group of teens all over pavement and they just stared at me coming towards them and didnt move an inch there was a great banking down to the road side so i had to walk on frikin banking to get past i nearly fell down banking into road the fukin dim whits they were like 17 so should have known better and im quite visibly heavily pregnant
old people are really bad aswell an old lady elbowed mein th estomach the other weekthen tutted at me and mumbled something about not giving her enough room WTF i felt like slapping the old coot she never apologised for bashing my belly nothing
and dont even get me started on public transport no one never moves for you to sit down they just stare at you like your a frikin lepricorn or summat lol

Pfft so glad I've not had anything like that happen before!

No one's touched my belly unwanted, only people touching it have been my hubby and my mum after she asked me. Luckily no one bumped into me and even got to skip the queue at the supermarket once because I was quite obviously struggling hanging around!

I must just be either really lucky, or I'm avoiding the public too much ;).

I know what u mean about old people. They moan about younger ones. But I personally think that they're worse! So ignorant and arrogant

Except my gran! When I was over there and I was 24 weeks along, she refused me doing anything and got up and made me tea and did everything. I felt horrible, she's nearly 90 years old!

I think a lot of old people think that just because they're old, they are the only ones that can struggle with things, how wrong they are! Surely old women must remember what it's like to be pregnant!

Except my gran! When I was over there and I was 24 weeks along, she refused me doing anything and got up and made me tea and did everything. I felt horrible, she's nearly 90 years old!

I think a lot of old people think that just because they're old, they are the only ones that can struggle with things, how wrong they are! Surely old women must remember what it's like to be pregnant!

probably not its that far back :haha: my mumsonly 41 she keeps saying she cant remeber what it was like to have a baby lol shes probs forced her self to forget mind lol

OMG you seen my rant earlier bout ebay well my OH bought some ornaments for the fish tank of ebay last week they have just come and they was wrapped in a piece of paper and one recycled piece of bubble wrap smashed into pieces and we paid £7 to have them bloody posted what idiots there no wa it cost them £7 to wrap and post them hes going mad one of them are snapped in half theother has bust into the tinyest pieces some of pieces have even fallen out the parcel and are now missing it wasthat badly broken :nope:

Some old women r nice. But only odd few.

Tell ya summat walking round asda.. Feet killing, burning up and some pains in bottom of mi bump :/

get a bottle of water cracked open i did it in asda yesterday lol just paid for it when i got to front lol
i just been to asda got mi self a nice pizza for tea one of those you make up ya self :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->