It's our turn, June mummies :D

Theyre good them arnt they, can choose what you want on it then. i dunno what to make for tea :/, wish i had someone to come cook for me :haha:! i got a lift home, i literally couldnt walk another inch if i wanted to

meant to ask you too Leah.. what you done about those things for fish tank? hope you have contacted the seller? id demand mi money back! :/

as for ebay, im falling out with it! OH has just text me telling me to sign into eBay to have a look at something (i goes on and has a look) and he's watching A BLOODY TV .. We havent got the money for a new tele! But oh no... it doesnt end there... 50" 3D TV... and glasses are £34.99 EACH for it... and that means we'd have to upgrade sky box which will be more money a month.. which we can't afford. i dunt think he thinks these things through yano! theres nothing wrong with tele weve got! its 37" so it isnt exactly small... MEN and their bloody GADGETS! sorry had to get it out! lol

hahaha lol tell me bout it my OH once whent out and bought a 50" tv then couldnt get it home cos it wouldnt fit in car :haha:
i sent a rite pissed of message on OH behalf lol i leant him my hormones and told them its a discrace lol whent a bit loopy hehe oh well not heard back from them yet though
my oh does that all time hell ring me from work to bid on something on ebay for him drives me friggin nuts lol and half the time its a load of shit we dont even need orhe will see summat he wants buy it and then say ooo ive got no money in paypal pay for it for me please and ill give you money back im surehe does it on purpose cos i never ask him for it back hardly
i put foot down a bit lately though cos getting out of hand you cant move in our flatcos all his junk everywere hes got giant remote controll cars and everthing in living room :dohh:

oh god, i'd go mad if he wanted to buy remote control cars n stuff :/ lol. and ye sometimes he does same "pay for it for me, ill gi it you back" he dunt, but i dont complain as he is good wi me.. i dont have to pay anything towards rent or bills or car finance. all i pay for is shopping and petrol.
ive put mi foot down wi this tv tho its £650.. then glasses are to go on top of that. we can't afford it! then god knows how much sky would be for a 3D box. i dunt think he realizes hes got a baby due tomorrow and she'll be in constant need of nappys/clothes n everything else. MEN .. i could shoot him sometimes yano! lol

^^^ haha lol i dont mind cos he plays with my 5 year old withthem so keeps him quiet for a few hour lol
hes really bad with everything though there isnt a tool he hasnt got even though he doesnt use half of them he has a cupboard full of dvds and cds and stuff at his moms arrgh imnot even gunna get started
if i left him to live hear alone i gaurntee he would be on the telly in a years time on one of those shows that show you people that cant get in or out of house cos they horded all their shit so u cant even move lol lol lol

Hi guys, I got taken for lunch by my dad... :) had scampi and chips in this gastro pub. Was totally great! :) got my mum a bottle of brandy for her birthday and baby has bought her her fav chocolates (baby was too young to buy the brandy of course :haha:)
I know it's not much, but that's what she wanted... :shrug: I might send some flowers too tho. went for a little walk, but not much as my dad has heart failure and can't walk very far or fast :(
Got to go to the mil for dinner but she is the worst cook ever! :( I'm used to great cooking (my dad is fantastic, homemade Chinese, italian from scratch, amazing food!) so I dread going there for dinner :(
You know how we were talking about people txting? Well I don't mind too much- I know they are excited, and most just say "hi, how are you? Any twinges? Hope you're not too bored, thinking of you" that kinda thing, which is fair enough! But just got a txt of DHs cousin today that said "hi, how are you? Hope you're not overcooking that baby!" :growlmad: I mean, how inappropriate? She had her baby in nov, about a week early. I was pretty raging! :(
Glad your babies work up girls- I had a day like that on Tuesday, but I think it was because I was so busy! Xxx

Hi guys, I got taken for lunch by my dad... :) had scampi and chips in this gastro pub. Was totally great! :) got my mum a bottle of brandy for her birthday and baby has bought her her fav chocolates (baby was too young to buy the brandy of course :haha:)
I know it's not much, but that's what she wanted... :shrug: I might send some flowers too tho. went for a little walk, but not much as my dad has heart failure and can't walk very far or fast :(
Got to go to the mil for dinner but she is the worst cook ever! :( I'm used to great cooking (my dad is fantastic, homemade Chinese, italian from scratch, amazing food!) so I dread going there for dinner :(
You know how we were talking about people txting? Well I don't mind too much- I know they are excited, and most just say "hi, how are you? Any twinges? Hope you're not too bored, thinking of you" that kinda thing, which is fair enough! But just got a txt of DHs cousin today that said "hi, how are you? Hope you're not overcooking that baby!" :growlmad: I mean, how inappropriate? She had her baby in nov, about a week early. I was pretty raging! :(
Glad your babies work up girls- I had a day like that on Tuesday, but I think it was because I was so busy! Xxx

its other way roud in our family MIL is the best cook she does sunday lunch for us every week and it is the best sunday lunch i have ever tasted :thumbup:
my mum is a great cook but my nan oh jeasus christ dont even go there i would rather be locked up for the week than eat at hers lol

Haha! She once made stir fry and I swear she had boiled the veg before frying it- was so so soggy :sick:
I remember one of the first meals she ever made me - microwave lasanage with mashed potato, broccoli and peas...? Bizarre...
Before I got pregnant I started saying "yeah, we'll come for dinner but we'll make it for you... As a nice change, give you a rest" haha, sly. But I just got so tired during preg I kinda gave up. :) xx

Haha! She once made stir fry and I swear she had boiled the veg before frying it- was so so soggy :sick:
I remember one of the first meals she ever made me - microwave lasanage with mashed potato, broccoli and peas...? Bizarre...
Before I got pregnant I started saying "yeah, we'll come for dinner but we'll make it for you... As a nice change, give you a rest" haha, sly. But I just got so tired during preg I kinda gave up. :) xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: just read that to my OH he pissed his sen he said was it instant mash to go with the micro lasagne and boil in bag veg :haha: hes cheeky aint he lol

^^^ haha lol i dont mind cos he plays with my 5 year old withthem so keeps him quiet for a few hour lol
hes really bad with everything though there isnt a tool he hasnt got even though he doesnt use half of them he has a cupboard full of dvds and cds and stuff at his moms arrgh imnot even gunna get started
if i left him to live hear alone i gaurntee he would be on the telly in a years time on one of those shows that show you people that cant get in or out of house cos they horded all their shit so u cant even move lol lol lol

hahaha... i think my OH would be same :/.. last night he had a dish on floor so i asked him.. when youve done with it put it away please... so he goes n puts in on coffee table!? he could have at least emptied it n put it in kitchen!! he leaves his xbox pad n headset laying about too... other day i stood on it.. n summat broke.. well my point is he should pick up after himself lol! (still not learnt tho)

is your son looking forward to meeting his little sister? :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: just read that to my OH he pissed his sen he said was it instant mash to go with the micro lasagne and boil in bag veg :haha: hes cheeky aint he lol

Haha! He wouldnt be far wrong! :) xx

sounds like a nice day lettuce :)! and ohh im fed up with the texts ive even deactivated facebook until she is here :haha:

and :haha:haha leah! rather be locked up! poor nan lol..

i could flamin kill my OH he just got home from working mornings and our lounge is our bedroom aswell (were a bit stuck for space at min n council wnt help:nope:) and he just friggin closed all the fukin curtains on me while im sat hear on pc so the room is dark i said im not sitting hear in dark he said its not their light from fish tank and tv WTF i meant i want to see some friggin day light you spoon :dohh::shrug:

Tell him you need the daylight for your vit D! Very impotent to baby's! :)

ive just snatched the curtain beside me back open and just left the one were he is sat closed
let him sit in dark on his own like a hermit lol

Could kill my OH too he got in from work 10 mins ago... Straight on xbox on COD. ffs he did that yesterday... From 5.30 till 10ish. So I've had a go at him n he's just come in kitchen.. Where I'm cooking his dinner n said "turned it off now seen as it upsets u that much I can't do nowt" ffs all I want is abit of me n him time. We won't get it when baby is here. Tell ya summat I won't b making his tea tmoz he can f**k off

i just said the dumest thing ever it was so funny my OH is proper taking the piss out of me now
little monkey just rubbed her foot straight accross the front of my belly and it hurt so i gasped OH said uk ok luv i said "she just scratched my telly" WTF were thant came from i do not know perhaps i turned into a telly tubby during pregnancy and i now have a telly were my belly used to be
he proper taking piss out of me lol

Oh man. Was laying in bed this morning and felt like I had peed myself. Thought it was waters since it was clear fluid....Haven't had anymore leaking since then....

I dunno what that was now =(

Could kill my OH too he got in from work 10 mins ago... Straight on xbox on COD. ffs he did that yesterday... From 5.30 till 10ish. So I've had a go at him n he's just come in kitchen.. Where I'm cooking his dinner n said "turned it off now seen as it upsets u that much I can't do nowt" ffs all I want is abit of me n him time. We won't get it when baby is here. Tell ya summat I won't b making his tea tmoz he can f**k off

luckily we dont have any games consols worth his timehe sold it his mate ages ago lol weonly have a ps2 and mega drive for babi we used to have wii he never got of that
if i wasnt on the pc then he would come on ti and not get off its like talking to a wall when he gets on computer lol
he is more bothered about his flamin fish at the min cos one been poorly other day i was trying to sort some food out and he made me wait for my tea till 9pm cos he was too busy cutting peas up for the poorly fish :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->