It's our turn, June mummies :D

Hey ladies, Pictures are here. Ill do a birth story later as Im pretty tired at this point :D

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222006164485842.63097.100000293811650&l=4aff47f9c8

let me know if this doesnt work

She's beautiful! x

Morning everyone!

Woke up feeling absolutely fine after an evening and night of pains and cramps and even 2 mild contractions! I bet it's gonna go on like this for weeks.

Baby is really quiet this morning, so gotta get her to move before I freak out :(.

Mommyof2peas, she's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations :flower:!

Have a hot drink.. Mine always moves when I've had a hot drink lol.. Then if I rest my drink on my bele she tries kicking it off :O!! Or just give her a few pokes.. I'm sure she'll kick you back but if your worried ring you MW!
I know the feeling I feel like its gunna go on for weeks too :( :hugs:

Just had a cuppa and gonna have a listen with the doppler :). I feel so silly now, like I'm in 2nd trimester again with a small baby hiding behind my placenta that I can't feel!
So used to her being big and having a proper routine and feeling every squirm she makes! Aah well, it's another year off her pocketmoney as she will be told by daddy ;)!

Got to think of something fun to do today! Make the time fly, anyone got any nice plans?

I know you can feel everthing once they're bigger cant you, I love feeling it! And it's always a good idea to have a doppler, least you know she's ok then! :)

And as for plans, I need to think of something to do.. I wanna try be active today, try set things off lol.. Maybe go on a long walk, not exactly great plans but I'll try anything.
What about you?

Well her heart sounds fine, so maybe she's just a lazy bean. If I've not felt anything by lunchtime I'm ordering hubby to come home and take me to hospital, is that weird?

I keep thinking of long walks! But I can't get very far without reaaaaaaaally having to go to the toilet ;). I've planned a walk for tomorrow up town so looking forward to that. I really wish we lived close to a park or something, my husband hates going out for walks so I really can't get him to drive me somewhere :p.

So today I'm gonna clean the kitchen (hurraaaaay :dohh:). And Criminal Minds season 4 is on BT Vision today, so probably gonna have to watch a couple of episodes while I finish my crochet blanket (about bloody time :haha:!!).

morning ladies i just got my lazy self out of bed had a few more hours kip for a change last nite and woke up rather energetic
my grandads bath helped the back ache yesterday but was less than relaxing if im honest :-/
sooooo todays plans clean the house cos its a s.hole again lol then im going to walk to my mums this time and have a soak in her bath see if i can avoid my sister being there though and step dad lol then
i need to go to post office though aswell but that is about 2 mile away i dont know weatherto risk the walk cos OH at work withthe car if something happens ill be stuck in the next village till he gets home lol :-/ risky though sods law could make it make something happen :-/

When I go out nowadays I take my backpack with me. In it are my notes, clean socks and underwear and a pair of comfy trousers and my mobile phone. It weighs nothing to carry around, but if my waters break I can wear dry clothes and if something else happens I can either phone hubby or the hospital.

Maybe you should take the risk, just incase something happens ;).

Hope the bath helps you, I'm so having 1 today!!

Well her heart sounds fine, so maybe she's just a lazy bean. If I've not felt anything by lunchtime I'm ordering hubby to come home and take me to hospital, is that weird?

I keep thinking of long walks! But I can't get very far without reaaaaaaaally having to go to the toilet ;). I've planned a walk for tomorrow up town so looking forward to that. I really wish we lived close to a park or something, my husband hates going out for walks so I really can't get him to drive me somewhere :p.

So today I'm gonna clean the kitchen (hurraaaaay :dohh:). And Criminal Minds season 4 is on BT Vision today, so probably gonna have to watch a couple of episodes while I finish my crochet blanket (about bloody time :haha:!!).

Yea I'd go to hospital better to be safe.. But like you say, she could just be having a lazy day! hehe. But I'm sure everything is fine if a strong heartbeat is there

i think we gots a lazybaby over hear aswell she not moved since i got up had a coffee been to loo but nothing :-/ she was kicking the living day lights out of me yesterday lol

morning ladies i just got my lazy self out of bed had a few more hours kip for a change last nite and woke up rather energetic
my grandads bath helped the back ache yesterday but was less than relaxing if im honest :-/
sooooo todays plans clean the house cos its a s.hole again lol then im going to walk to my mums this time and have a soak in her bath see if i can avoid my sister being there though and step dad lol then
i need to go to post office though aswell but that is about 2 mile away i dont know weatherto risk the walk cos OH at work withthe car if something happens ill be stuck in the next village till he gets home lol :-/ risky though sods law could make it make something happen :-/

I'm on about going on a really long walk into town! lol... Either walk to Barnsley (about 6 miles) or into Rotherham (about 7 miles) but same as, if anything happens.. I'm stuck! haha.
You still not had anymore signs then other than the backache and twinges yesterday?

Morning ladies!
I hope somethings happening for My Bump! :)
I'm going out with my dad to buy my mums birthday present- I don't know whether to buy 2? I'm due to be induced the day before her birthday... If baby doesn't appear before then.
Need to have breakfast, but can't drag myself from Homes Under The Hammer... :blush:
I wish I had some signs! :cry:
Glad the bath worked Leah! :) xx

When I go out nowadays I take my backpack with me. In it are my notes, clean socks and underwear and a pair of comfy trousers and my mobile phone. It weighs nothing to carry around, but if my waters break I can wear dry clothes and if something else happens I can either phone hubby or the hospital.

Maybe you should take the risk, just incase something happens ;).

Hope the bath helps you, I'm so having 1 today!!

I've just got out of a clary sage oil bath (ewwww smells horrible! But got a shower after haha!)
And it's a really good idea tbh carrying that around with you.. least you know that you've got your notes if anything happens

Morning Lettuce..
I'd get 2 prezzies if you are due to be induced hehe.
Ano I know I wish I had signs too :(
As for brekkie, I'm starving but cba to go make myself summat, but yet I'm wanting to go on a longgggg walk, I better motivate myself hadn't I :/ x

do you think that people on bloody ebay ever read the frikin add properly im so pissed off!!
i sold a cd on there uva week and put in big massive red writing what was wrong with it (had a disc missing) i just logged into my ebay as i have some other stuff for sale and i have a message of the person that bought it saying i just recieved the cd and there is a disc missing and what am i going to do about it blah blah blah
well yeah it did say in the ad there wasa disc missing so not my problem :-/
then aswell the other day someone abroad bought one of my items when i quite clearly wrote in big massive writing (i do on all adds) no internation post!! wtf there is no international post so why the fuk bid if you international :-/
then 3 people in the same day bought something from me and never paid
arrrrggghhhh im so fukin mad i feel like writing them all a letter voicing my opinion on the matter lol
sorry rant over had to get it off my chest lol

do you think that people on bloody ebay ever read the frikin add properly im so pissed off!!
i sold a cd on there uva week and put in big massive red writing what was wrong with it (had a disc missing) i just logged into my ebay as i have some other stuff for sale and i have a message of the person that bought it saying i just recieved the cd and there is a disc missing and what am i going to do about it blah blah blah
then aswell the other day someone abroad bought one of my items when i quite clearly wrote in big massive writing (i do on all adds) no internation post!! wtf there is no international post so why the fuk bid if you international :-/
arrrrggghhhh im so fukin mad i feel like writing them all a letter voicing my opinion on the matter lol

haha sorry but ya made me laugh! some people just dunt read do they! i always make sure i read the description n whatever before buying owt. chuff selling id get peed off wi it.
id report those that havent paid!

haha sorry but ya made me laugh! some people just dunt read do they! i always make sure i read the description n whatever before buying owt. chuff selling id get peed off wi it.

i have to oherwise i get charged for the listing and a final value fee so it leaves me out of pocket i dont think people realise this the idiots im having a rite hormonal minuit lol im so mad the fukin writing was massive and in bold and in red that there was a disc missing so why message em and have a fukin go it there fault tey should have read it
arrghhh lol sorry about the bad language lol

i have to oherwise i get charged for the listing and a final value fee so it leaves me out of pocket i dont think people realise this the idiots im having a rite hormonal minuit lol im so mad the fukin writing was massive and in bold and in red that there was a disc missing so why message em and have a fukin go it there fault tey should have read it

lol its ok, id be just as bad.. it write back to them in big bold letters to go back to the listing and look that you stated that there was a disk missing. some people are just thick arnt they!

lol its ok, id be just as bad.. it write back to them in big bold letters to go back to the listing and look that you stated that there was a disk missing. some people are just thick arnt they!

believe me i did i just messaged back and said "the add stated there was a disc missing so not my problem sorry" stuff um lol they not avin a flamin refund they should have read it properly
hehe lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"