It's our turn, June mummies :D

ive tried everything believe me they just say if my situation is so bad then i will private rent a bigger place. It cost me £90 pw for a 1bedroomed shit hole lol 3 bed houses in this area dont go for much less than £550pcm and they wont help us pay the rent on it cos OH earns more than 16k per year when in actual fact he only earns 16500 so 500 over their threshold there a rite bunch of twats :-/ excuse my french lol

tell them you can't afford to private rent! shite init! cant you get help with council tax either? were not getting any help at mo, but gunna try get some once LO is here... are you looking to stay in sheffield? rotherham seem to have some ok priced flats
i cant believe you pay £90 a week for a 1 bedroomed flat! :/ my mate pays £100 a weekfor a 3 bedroomed house! we pay £395 pcm for a 2 bed new build flat, so i think its pretty good tbh

ive tried everything believe me they just say if my situation is so bad then i will private rent a bigger place. It cost me £90 pw for a 1bedroomed shit hole lol 3 bed houses in this area dont go for much less than £550pcm and they wont help us pay the rent on it cos OH earns more than 16k per year when in actual fact he only earns 16500 so 500 over their threshold there a rite bunch of twats :-/ excuse my french lol

tell them you can't afford to private rent! shite init! cant you get help with council tax either? were not getting any help at mo, but gunna try get some once LO is here... are you looking to stay in sheffield? rotherham seem to have some ok priced flats
i cant believe you pay £90 a week for a 1 bedroomed flat! :/ my mate pays £100 a weekfor a 3 bedroomed house! we pay £395 pcm for a 2 bed new build flat, so i think its pretty good tbh

i am under rotherham council were i live rotherham is closer to me than sheff but we got stupid sheff post code and telephone exchange :-/ very weird
i know it probs would be cheaper for meto move closer to town rent wise but i get free child care wetre i am hear so by time paid for that id be no better off and cant get no help to pay at all

well my work mate lives in brinsworth if you know it? and her rent is £85 a week for a 2 bedroomed house and she gets free childcare .. not sure where she goes or anything but they have her 3 year old while shes at work. go on www.rightmove.co.uk, i think its a good site to find cheap places to rent

well my work mate lives in brinsworth if you know it? and her rent is £85 a week for a 2 bedroomed house and she gets free childcare .. not sure where she goes or anything but they have her 3 year old while shes at work. go on www.rightmove.co.uk, i think its a good site to find cheap places to rent

its my granny what has kids my youngest doesnt qualify for free childcare with an alternative providor anymore that stops when they are 3 :-/
she cant drive or anything so it would mean that when i go back to work id have to travel to my nans drop kids off then come allway back into town to work its tires me out thinking about it lol cos i dont drive either i had an accident that was my fault and now i cant get insurance :dohh:
i live near brinsworth its about 2/3 mile away from me .
the council have said i should be rehoused in my area by november so we decided its just best to persivere hear for a bit longer.
my mate had a 3 bedroomed house in rawmarsh for same price as my flat lol its mad its not even nice hear its a really old building im on the second floor the steps that lead to front door are outside so they are a frikin death trap arrrgh i dont know see what happens come november i couldnt move ritenow anyway i dont think it would be hard work decorating and everything with a newborn :-/

just had a look what properties are available this week on council list in rotherham for bidding on and for a housing association house in my area they still want £102 a week for it :-@ i dont know were they getthe prices form i though housing assosiation are supposed tobe affordable housing :-/

well yea true it would be hard, but some places are already nicely decorated.. we havent painted anything in our flat, its magnolia all throughout (well we painted nursery) and oreyt didnt kno it stopped when they were 3 :/.. plus she is a single mum thinking of it so maybe thats why she gets it free?
i still have to think of someone to have LO when i go back to work :/

how the bloodyhell r u gunna manage those steps with a pram :/, just fingers crossed council do get you summat, u kno what theyre like (don't mean to put u on a downer but yano lol)

daft init! alot o time u can get cheaper stuff private rented.. another girl i work with she lives in canklow n pays £95 a week for 3 bedroomed house!

ooo i know exactly what they like they a bunch of flamin jokers (hope no one on eya works for rotherham council lol) i sick of it had my name on list since i was 17 im 23 na and they put me in temporary accomodation a few times told me they would find me somewere betta they neva did so i just ended up private renting the cheapest place i could find lol i did have somewere before here when it was just me and LO but it was a studio apartment thing £65pw but only had a kitchen a bedroom and shower room when i got with OH it was obvious it wasnt going to work out so this was the next cheaapest we could find :-/ i just got this place then foud out i was pregnant like 3 weeks later lol good job we got this shit hole tbh cos the pram wouldnt have even gone through the door at the old place lol

daft init! alot o time u can get cheaper stuff private rented.. another girl i work with she lives in canklow n pays £95 a week for 3 bedroomed house!

lol thats were my OH grew up rough on there lol its like rotherhams version of goldthorpe (hope thats not were you live now or shame on me lol)
OH dad just sold up from there n moved to near were you had your accident

haha, yep lets hope noone works for council.. owell, they are useless. 6years on list thats ridiculous.. :/ it annoys me more that people come into this country n get all houses straight away but when we want one it takes years n years!

ye ano canklow int best o places :/.. and yep i live in goldthorpe.. haha just kidding!! don't really know goldthrope area to know what it's like. my OH mum n dad lives up near hellaby too, ravenfield.. its a nice area

ye ano canklow int best o places :/.. and yep i live in goldthorpe.. haha just kidding!! don't really know goldthrope area to know what it's like. my OH mum n dad lives up near hellaby too, ravenfield.. its a nice area

yeah its nice up there its quiet. i know a couple of people from goldthorpe i once whent to pick them up of this estate and i darent get out of car haha there were kids running round on street with no shoes on half dressed and there was glass smashed everywere half of houses borded up :-/
i know someone from bolton nall i think its called and west melton but dnt know if thats barnsley or rotherham :-/

sounds abit rough then goldthrope :/ lol... and i think west melton is classed as rotherham.. well ive always classed it as rotherham but not sure what its classed as tbh

how many times did i need to say "classed" in that post lol

haha lol
im just looking on my ebay OH got his refund lol
ive got a load of stuff for sale running out tomoz hope everyone pays ontime so i can get um wrapped to be posted before i go into labour lol as OH would defo screw that job up lol
i sold mi purse n handbag :cry::cry: lol cant get mi bag on pram n couldnt fit mi purse in changing bag gutted :-/ good job i love mi baby mi pram n mi changing bag lol getting good pennies for um anyway :happydance:

Lauki, your nursery is lovely! :) we haven't done one, just has all the stuff in our room ATM.
I've had a totally panicked feeling tonight, can't really calm down, just started stressing about labour. I suffer from anxiety and I feel just like my hearts racing and can't stop worrying about what might go wrong! :(
Think I might have a shower n try to calm down. :(
Sorry about the trouble you have with your house Leah, I think the benefit system in this country is seriously warped! Xx

I'm back.. Laptop messed up so I got in bed, but had t get out as I've got proper bad pains in my belly :( can't get comfortable. So sat in room (doesn't seem t hurt when I'm sat but kills when laid down)

I'm back.. Laptop messed up so I got in bed, but had t get out as I've got proper bad pains in my belly :( can't get comfortable. So sat in room (doesn't seem t hurt when I'm sat but kills when laid down)

my belly keeps going rite hard but cant make out if its madam sticking her back out or tightenings cos does hurt quite a bit :-/
ull be like me other day **** get comfy in bed so was sat up on pc till bout 2am :-/ in end i was that tired i just fell asleep regardless of pain lol

seriously hes a rite idiot yesterday i got out of shower andhe thought it wold be funny to put hi face down there and shout alexa this is the way out my love follow my voice :dohh::haha:
i have no hope for him what so ever lol

wahey might i say that is an awesome name choice. our daughter is gunna be called alexa mae:cloud9:

seriously hes a rite idiot yesterday i got out of shower andhe thought it wold be funny to put hi face down there and shout alexa this is the way out my love follow my voice :dohh::haha:
i have no hope for him what so ever lol

wahey might i say that is an awesome name choice. our daughter is gunna be called alexa mae:cloud9:

i wanted mae too for middle name but we not going with a middle name as OH surname is enough to confuse her with regards to name spelling remembering lol
ive found though that people are calling her lexi allready :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->