It's our turn, June mummies :D

Glad it cheered you up a bit Lettuce!

My stepsisters baby is gonna have to stay in hospital for at least 4 weeks and maybe even till his duedate (2nd of August). So I got a bit more of perspective for myself there in how blessed I am with a healthy pregnancy!

Leah - Keep enjoying those long layins, won't be long now till there's no such thing as sleep anymore ;)!

Kandbumpx - Jeez, you were up well early, I've never had breakfast at McDonalds, is it any good :D? I'm off for another trip up town this afternoon as well, luckily hubby is picking me up on the way back as it's giving me swollen ankles to walk that long :haha:.

My stepsisters baby is gonna have to stay in hospital for at least 4 weeks and maybe even till his duedate (2nd of August). So I got a bit more of perspective for myself there in how blessed I am with a healthy pregnancy!

Leah - Keep enjoying those long layins, won't be long now till there's no such thing as sleep anymore ;)!

Kandbumpx - Jeez, you were up well early, I've never had breakfast at McDonalds, is it any good :D? I'm off for another trip up town this afternoon as well, luckily hubby is picking me up on the way back as it's giving me swollen ankles to walk that long :haha:.

Aww sorry to hear about your step sisters baby, how is he doing now? And I hear what your saying, looking at it like that, I'd rather go 2 weeks over than suffer what your sister has :( my heart goes out to her :hugs: any woman deserves a big pat on back having to go through a tough time

And yes I was up early just couldn't get comfortable, bad backcahe :(.. prob over did it when I went on the walk yesterday. I'm off in to town soon (a different one lol) anything to keep active.
And Mcdonalds breakfast.. I don't like any of it, only thing I have is a bacon roll meal which is basically bacon on a bap lol.. Don't like any other breakfast they do. N had a coffee too :D

i love sausage and egg mcmuffin mmmmmmm soooooo nice with 2 hash browns and a large cappuchino
i really want one now lol

and OMG got some doofus on ebay again in china this time bought something off me it says in big red writing no internationl post wtf they playing at seriously :-/ had nowt but trouble with it this past couple of days lol

Morning ladies (or afternoon I think)!!

Anyone else MEGA annoyed that they still don't have a baby?????????????

What are they all doing in there??? Have decided to follow kandbump and go for a nice long walk in a bit with my dd! Stupid body might just do something then!!

I should be enjoying this rest etc but am so fed up of waiting etc!!! Wonder who will be the next to 'pop'?!?!?!?!?!

Hope your all having a good morning and labour dust in the millions to you all :) xxxxxx

Im getting seriously fed up, and bored to be honest, i have ran out of things to occupy my time now :(

im spending half my time sorting out dim whits on ebay lol
in the past two days ive had :-

someone complain about an item being damaged and being horrid to me when the add originaly stated the item was damged so their fault for not reading add properly
ive had two people from abroad buy stuff from me when my add says i dont post internationally so let them both off with it and they havent paid anyway
then 3 other people who didnt pay for stuff they won
some cheeky blighter asking me to relist an item with cheeper postage costs im like how do you expectme to get you cheeper postage costs haggle with the freakin post office :-/

OH bought something last week and it arrived smashed into pieces hadnt even been wrapped up properly it was ornaments and they were just in 1 piece of bubble wrap and 1 sheet of paper

oh my goodness what is this world coming to lol its ashame the stress isnt sending me into labour though lol

Ooooooooooh shit! MIL is coming over and I'm in my pyjama's in a house that desperately needs hoovering!
I'd better get it sorted :D!

Ooooooooooh shit! MIL is coming over and I'm in my pyjama's in a house that desperately needs hoovering!
I'd better get it sorted :D!

haha lol i donthave that problem my MIL wouldnt know how to get to my house it you drew her out the route and gave her a map lol same as FIL my grandparents do drop in from time to time though and if the place is a mess they do mention it lol

I'm sooooo fed up already! 2 days overdue today! I don't know who to blame why LO's still not here! :nope: I was awake whole night and sleep took over me around 6:30 this morning. Just woke up :blush: Can't believe I still don't have any symptoms of going into labour!! :cry:

I'm sooooo fed up already! 2 days overdue today! I don't know who to blame why LO's still not here! :nope: I was awake whole night and sleep took over me around 6:30 this morning. Just woke up :blush: Can't believe I still don't have any symptoms of going into labour!! :cry:

me neither hun its frustrating isnt it i dont have nothing not even had any bh todayjust a bit more plug this morning but nothing compared to last weeks loss :-/ sorry tmi

i think OH said he would walk me when he gets home if hes not too tired:haha::haha:
i dont wana go on my own im too scared lol

Aww sorry to hear about your step sisters baby, how is he doing now? And I hear what your saying, looking at it like that, I'd rather go 2 weeks over than suffer what your sister has :( my heart goes out to her :hugs: any woman deserves a big pat on back having to go through a tough time

And yes I was up early just couldn't get comfortable, bad backcahe :(.. prob over did it when I went on the walk yesterday. I'm off in to town soon (a different one lol) anything to keep active.
And Mcdonalds breakfast.. I don't like any of it, only thing I have is a bacon roll meal which is basically bacon on a bap lol.. Don't like any other breakfast they do. N had a coffee too :D

He's doing fine considereing :). He just can't feed (no suck reflex) or keep himself warm yet. Also there's the increased chance on infections ofcourse :(. But he's doing well. Just can't imagine having to leave your baby in the hospital and having to go home yourself, so sad!!

Nice being so active, makes you feel more positive I think! I don't think I'll ever try a McDonalds breakfast ;), I don't even like coffee!

Haha, I've never gotten dressed and made the house look so presentable in such a short time! :happydance:.

We should all get active! I'm going out for another hours walk this afternoon, to keep me awake :D then a nice long soak in the bath after and perhaps be naughty and make pancakes for dinner, I fancy sweet!

Pancakes bacon and maple syrup! :) drooolll. Went for ling walk round shopping centre and bought a bath thermometer (yes, know I can just use my hand, but it's a pretty one!) and some Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner, some magazines and more rennies seeing as I seem to be staying pregnant! :(
Had lunch at wagamamas! Delicious! Can you tell I was totally feeling sorry for myself?! :haha: my pelvis is sore but no show and no cramps. I'm quite tired tho so may have a nap before going to my parents for dinner- I've been promised steak and chips- to keep my iron up! :haha:
They're calling me "super-incubator" now in the family! :) but you are so right lauki, my friend is still in hospital waiting on her little one feeding properly and putting on weight! :hugs: I'd rather be sitting here waiting too. Xx

Lauki - I know I can't imagine having to leave LO at hospital and go home either :/. Was talking to my work mate cause her cousin had a baby on 30th May.. Baby had a poo while she was giving birth so its caused alot of complications and little one is still in hospital now (poor girl).. She's struggles to breath on her own, and she wasn't early... She gave birth on or just after her due date :/

Well I've not lost any plug (do you always loose this before labour?) but I've been getting pains right in the bottom of my belly every so often.. And I get them when I stand up.. Soo I'm guessing they're BH, as I've not had them before in pregnancy.. :/ Maybe once or twice but thats it

This afternoon I thought my waters broke, but I think I just pee'd myself :D, as nothing else came out later :haha: I'm so embarrased! It doesn't really smell of pee on my trousers, but I'm thinking it might be diluted because I drink so much during the day. Pregnancy really isn't a cool thing :rofl:. But don't really fancy going to hospital saying thinking that my waters broke and being told that I just pee'd myself :D.

Hope your friends baby girl will be okay soon! That sounds so horrible. I'll be worried about my girly until she's safe and sound in my arms.

I've not lost any plug yet apart from like a teenytiny bit 10 weeks ago. I read some women never have a show or don't have it until labour starts. So nothing to worry about there!

I reaaaaaaaaaaaally fancy pancakes with bacon and syrup now! I said this to my husband and he looked at me as if it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever heard! Gonna have to get some bacon! Omnomnom!

you dont allways loose your plug before alot of peoples plug comes withtheir waters ive been loosing my plug though for 2 week its vile your not missing much in that department :-/

Glad I'm not loosing it then if its that bad.. But I'm constantly on kicker watch when I go to loo :/ haha.

And yes pregnancy is a wonderful thing it can do to your bladder, but are you 100% sure it wasn't sure waters? As they say to leave it a maximum of 24 hours as risk of infection if they go :/.. And pancakes and syrup yeah, but don't think it'd mix with bacon :haha:.. pregnancy makes us crave weird things doesn't it

What sort of cravings have you had during pregnancy both of you?

i would defo get checked out if it didnt smell like pee dont feel silly i bet a million people have done it :-/

its too gooy and icky for me makes me gip lol i have about 3 showers a day serious when i can feel its been on me makes me feel dirty lol (sorry tmi)

Yea exactly I wouldn't be ashamed.. Better to be safe eh :).. If it was just wee it doesn't matter least you know. No need to feel ashamed they'll see it everyday and it's normal for women in pregnancy to have a weak bladder..

Eww, glad I haven't lost it then haha.. I think I'd just feel a step closer to labour if I lost it, but I guess thats not always the case if you've been losing it for weeks :/

How long do BH last on average?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"