It's our turn, June mummies :D

I'm back.. Laptop messed up so I got in bed, but had t get out as I've got proper bad pains in my belly :( can't get comfortable. So sat in room (doesn't seem t hurt when I'm sat but kills when laid down)

my belly keeps going rite hard but cant make out if its madam sticking her back out or tightenings cos does hurt quite a bit :-/
ull be like me other day **** get comfy in bed so was sat up on pc till bout 2am :-/ in end i was that tired i just fell asleep regardless of pain lol

I havent turned laptop on or I kno I'd b on all night lol. So on mi phone then when battery dies it's time to sleep lol. Hmm could they be BH and LO moving at same time :/ idk :shrug:

Omg not liking this.. Been for a wee TWICE in less than 10 mins :/. I've been quite good throughout pregnancy and not gone t toilet loads. I don't even wake up in night to go usually :/

^^ not a clue :-/ think it mite be the monkey moving cos a couple of times nowitsonly got rock hard on one side :-/ bloody well hurts though ill tell ya that
im gunna head of to bed na anyways im not tired but if i dont go now ill regret it as OH gets up at 3:45 for work and his alarm wakes me up n i neva get bk to sleep right after that mi back killin n all been on ball since 9 this morning

come on contractions hit me in the night lol

Omg not liking this.. Been for a wee TWICE in less than 10 mins :/. I've been quite good throughout pregnancy and not gone t toilet loads. I don't even wake up in night to go usually :/

im used to it lol the loo is my best buddy lately lol

seriously hes a rite idiot yesterday i got out of shower andhe thought it wold be funny to put hi face down there and shout alexa this is the way out my love follow my voice :dohh::haha:
i have no hope for him what so ever lol

wahey might i say that is an awesome name choice. our daughter is gunna be called alexa mae:cloud9:

i wanted mae too for middle name but we not going with a middle name as OH surname is enough to confuse her with regards to name spelling remembering lol
ive found though that people are calling her lexi allready :-/

lol we obviously have good taste... i cant wait to meet her now and see her lil (or big) face. everyone i know is calling my daughter lexi as well already. Apart from the odd affectionate nicname such as rex lol!:shrug:

I have just dyed my hair so feel a lil human again, and am sat in my jammys folowing an awesome shower eating an ice lolly. Just wanna meet her now.

Im so tired has had a very producative day i com,pleted health promotion part one, iv completed my entire english assignment and got everything ready for the bloody health promtion event (which im dreading) at college tomorrow. Im knackered and seriously cant be arsed lol.:dohh:

Been on ball since 9 am... Chuffinell haha. Let's hope something does start for you in the night :D

Morning everyone :D. Happy due date to me lol... Shame there's no signs :(

Morning! Another day gone by! Congrats on your Due date :happydance:. Get that baby out now ;)! I'd like to see more pictures of cute babies !

All my symptoms have completely vanished, so gonna get ready for a nice weekend away now. Gonna do as many things to get my mind off counting the days !
I bet I'll never manage!

I hope she comes out today! :D. What you got planned for weekend?
It's hard isn't it in last few week counting down the days :/ x

Morning girls. Thank god it's friday, I'm going stir crazy in the house on my own! I want to do something fun this weekend, but dunno what!

We're off to Cambridge tomorrow, about 1.5 hours away :). Meeting a big group of friends from all over the country/Europe, so very excited!
Counting down the days is horrid, they seem to go slower and slower and slower don't they!

We have to distract ourselves and not think of babies. HAH, like that's possible :haha:.

Just back from the midwife- pity party of one :cry: :cry: no change from last week, slightly softer and she says baby has dropped a bit. But she reckons it'll be induction for me on Wednesday. I'm so so disappointed :cry: I know I should be happy, little one will be here next week, but, I just wanted to go myself! I'm 6 days over, I've been well behaved, why can't I just have my baby?! I've weighed myself this morning and I've lost some weight, so the grand add on of weight so far is 7lbs! Lol, so if I have a 7lbs baby ive lost weight already! :haha:
Trying to cheer myself up, but not doing so well! Sitting crying. It's the pressure from everyone else I can't stand. My SIL is coming to take me out again, we'll walk round the shops and go for lunch. Xx

Oooh hun, don't worry about other people!!! Just keep thinking of your baby to hold in a few days time! That's the only thing that matters, not snotty other people trying to put pressure on you :). I understand you're disappointed, but who knows what happens between now and Wednesday!

Just ignore people and go enjoy your day out with your SIL! It sounds lovely :).

Also, well done on you for only putting on 7lbs! That's really a brilliant achievement!!!

You'll cheer up soon enough after a lovely day, remember, only 5 sleeps till Wednesday :)! Nothing compared to the ~280 you've done already!

That really helped actually! Lol, think of all the time I've waited so far -next week is nothing! And so what if it's meant to more painful to be induced- I've never been in labour before so I won't know any different! :haha: baby will be here for fathers day... :) that's all that matters. :hugs: thank you! :) x

Just a quick update (on the run);
I have my induction set up for Monday (June 13)
LO will be here soon! :happydance:

morning ladies i just dragged my lazy ass out of bed lol not a single sign of LO yet :nope:
lettuce dont get ya self down hun at least now yu know when it will happen and theres a light at the end of the tunnel and 7lb jesus girl that in its self is something to celebrate lol ive put on 4 and a half stone lol have a great day out hun get some walking done and labour may come sooner :hugs:

I'm back.. Just on the bus home from Rotherham. Lettuce.. Ye cheer up, least you know it's a maximum of 5 days until you meet LO :). And only 7lb that's brilliant!!
We can't wait - good luck for Monday!!
Same here Leah still no signs for me :(... I think there was something in the spermies back in September that is making all the June girls late :/

haha lol happy due date kandbump your up and out and about early lol i only just finished mi breakfast lol

haha lol happy due date kandbump your up and out and about early lol i only just finished mi breakfast lol

I know I am lol. Had a shit sleep last night n woke up at bloody 4.30 :/. So I got a lift into town wi OH when he went t work. Met work mate for a mcds yummm. Lol. Then had a look round tarn (not like there's much in Rotherham, betting shops n pubs :/) haha. Just wanna try keep active see if it sets owt off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->