It's our turn, June mummies :D

I'm feeling fed-up. It's my due date today but I know that nothings gonna happen and I feel no different.
I am going to try to stay positive and active though as that makes time pass faster and makes me feel better. Just need to muster up the energy to get up off my arse!

Haha I'm the same :haha:. I'm so tired all day I've just been reading BnB since I got up in between making cups of tea and sorting the laundry into the washing machine and tumbledrier! I feel sooooooooo lazy :coffee:.

I hope something will happen for you soon. All the symptoms I've been having over the past few weeks have completely vanished so I'm focusing on another 3 weeks of pregnancy! Stay positive!

How you all doing girls?
Just to keep you informed.. In hospital, 5cm dilated. Just waiting for birthing pool xx

People are having their babies :happydance:! Keep us up to date if you can! And really can't wait to see pictures :)!

Good luck to you and enjoy holding your girly! I'm so excited for you :hugs:! Will miss you in the June Mummies thread though! It'll soon be quiet here and I'll be all on my own ;)!

Yay for you Katie! :) :happydance: won't be long hopefully... :)
Lauki, sounds like a good time! :)
Patience, I hope you don't get too down about it, baby will come! Try and treat yourself while waiting.
I feel ick today- had reaaaaaaaly bad (or good :shrug:) dihorrea this morning at 5am, and have not been feeling good since, lost lots more plug- none of it bloody tho, and generally out of sorts! :( maybe early labour? Please let me not need induced on Wednesday! This is me 9 days over now... Xx

I really hope it's early labour for you! Would be lovely to get things started naturally! Come on baby, don't let mummy wait this long!

I'm still being patient and enjoying that I'm able to sit in pyjama's reading BnB all day without having to worry about a thing! :D

There will only be and you left lauki lol they all leaving us behind no sign of my little monkey yet me and OH are in two minds weather ot call hospital as ive been up since 2am and in 12 hours only had like 6 movements i know its not the 10 that they advise is healthy but it is movements isnt it :-/ What do you think ladies? :-/

I fones them they want me to call in shell probs start tap dancing the irish jig when i get there as per usual but suppose best to be on safe side cos had some funny shooting pains past couple of days aswell

I hope she does, naughty wee soul! But always best to get checked- my midwife said it was ESP important when you are overdue! Let us know how you get on... :) xxx

Yes - I'd say go and get it checked out if movement still not as regular as usual. Far better to be safe than sorry.
I'm feeling slightly better. Am feeling very sleepy though so I think I might have my second nap of the day - best make the most of it while I can.

Kandbump - hope things are progressing well.

Just got back from hospital and the little monkey is all good in there :)
The midwife did me a sweep aswell well i was there and OMG it hurt sooooo much :-(
She said im 2cm dialated and also while i was there i was having tightenings every 10 mins
She told me to go for a long walk have a hot curry some pineapple then sex lol along with the sweep she recons somethings gotta give lol so we been for a wonder round asda bought curry n pineapple we gunna have a much on that n then see what happens :) Hopefully she right n something will give cos i had enough now.
Was pretty funny really i couldnt even feel the tightenings so hopefully im gunna do well again like i did with mi first

Hii everyone!! Good luck Leah!!

Had my little girl.. Weighed 7lb2oz and was born on just gas and air at 17.55 xx

Wow! Well done you k! Can't wait to read your story! I'm so happy it all went ok for you :hugs: xx
Glad she's still ok in there Leah, maybe tomorrow will be our day ladies... :thumbup: xx

10 days... What are you doing in there little person?! Apart from trying to find new ways to burst thro my skin?! I've got a hint for you, there is only one exit, so you better make your way to that! :growlmad: please baby, just help me a little so I don't need the full induction? :)

How's everyone doing? :) it's a lovely day up here, so I think I better ge out and about while I can. Xx

Morning all!

Congrats K on your girly :happydance: can't wait to see piccies!

Leah and Lettuce, hope your baby's come out soon! Weren't you going to be induced tomorrow Lettuce? I hope all goes well!

I've been chatting on the phone with my mum for an hour this morning, so now I'd better get going with the chores. Lots of ironing to do and sort. And then off for a long walk in the afternoon hopefully!

Hope you're all well!

congrats k glad to hear you did good
Ive been for another growth scan today due to reduced fetal movements yesterday they have estimated babys weight at 9lb 9oz so we got a big one hear girls lol
ive been getting pains all day they been really irregular but my god they stepped up a notch in the last hour and are getting more regular so hopefully the sweep worked keep your fingers crossed for me and ill keep you updated im off for shower cos im starting to feel the pain :-/ hopefully this is it
and lettuces baby if your listening to me gt the hell out of there lol you was served your eviction notice way too long ago youve out stayed your welcome lol

Oh that's exciting Leah! Keep it going... Man, she's a big girl, :) def time for her to come out!
I've been losing more plug and achy today, but nothing too exciting so husband and I went out in the sunshine for lunch as a last wee date... :) i am getting induced tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow we become a family... :) x

awww good luck for tommorow lettuce. I have been bleeding since last nite but mw not worried as its old blood so coming out of my cervix.
soo anyway i wonder what did it the sweep the sex or the curry lol i also red somewere that mango and kiwi so been eating them all day ever since i had the mango and kiwi things have stepped up a bit soooo u neva know
at the min the pains are about 3 minits inbetween and lasting for about 30 seconds they pretty much came out of no were these big ones so may call hosp and go get checked out as my second baby and they can put in an appearence a bit quicker :-/ especially at her size lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->