It's our turn, June mummies :D

It's like a bloody watched kettle! :growlmad: x

How long will they let you go overdue?

I'm booked for an induction on 15th June (that's 11 days over- its meant to be 12 but my midwife said she'd put me in for a day earlier as my mums birthday is the 16th and she'd try n give her a birthday twin... :haha: ) got another sweep on Friday tho, so hoping that'll work instead!
Saying that, I do have gassy pains in my pelvis! Does that mean anything? :shrug:
Sorry about your mum, that's a real shame! :hugs: xxx

Same here! So fed up of being pregnant already! LO keeps on kicking me at night and it keeps waking me up! It makes me cranky in the mornings :growlmad: I've done EVERYTHING to keep things going but it seems as if he's really comfortable inside my tummy! As much as I love my baby, I just want him out of me now :cry: I can't even lift my legs up to wear my freakin' knickers! :dohh:

Sorry for ranting. :blush:

hello all im due the 26th june so 37 weeks today ive not posted on here b4. this is baby number 4 for me i have a daughter who is 9 and 2 boys who are 6 and 3. this is another little boy.

Hi! Not long now then... Bet you can't wait? Do you know what your calling LO?

I'm booked for an induction on 15th June (that's 11 days over- its meant to be 12 but my midwife said she'd put me in for a day earlier as my mums birthday is the 16th and she'd try n give her a birthday twin... :haha: ) got another sweep on Friday tho, so hoping that'll work instead!
Saying that, I do have gassy pains in my pelvis! Does that mean anything? :shrug:

I've got a sweep on the 17th if nothing had happened my then.. But need to wait to here off my midwife as she was on holiday when another midwife booked me in for it. How do they do them? :/.. And do they do them at home? Sorry this is my first so no idea lol x

Same here! So fed up of being pregnant already! LO keeps on kicking me at night and it keeps waking me up! It makes me cranky in the mornings :growlmad: I've done EVERYTHING to keep things going but it seems as if he's really comfortable inside my tummy! As much as I love my baby, I just want him out of me now :cry: I can't even lift my legs up to wear my freakin' knickers! :dohh:

I know just how you feel :hugs: I fell over putting my knickers on yesterday :/... Just wish she would hurry up!
You not had any signs then?

18 hours and 20 mins till my induction! I'm getting super nervous!

I've got a sweep on the 17th if nothing had happened my then.. But need to wait to here off my midwife as she was on holiday when another midwife booked me in for it. How do they do them? :/.. And do they do them at home? Sorry this is my first so no idea lol x
I had mine done at the clinic in my gps as that's where I see my midwife. She popped me up on the couch, and got me to do the smear position! Feet together, knees apart. Then she got me to make a fist with my hands and stick it under my bottom to tilt my pelvis up -gives her better chance to reach! Then I had to shut my eyes! :haha:
Just kidding, it's no worse than a smear, honestly! She popped her figures in and told me to relax and breathe as much as I could (my advice is to relax your jaw and shoulders- automatically relaxes your pelvis) then she said "that's me got a finger in the neck of your womb, I can't feel baby's head, if you just breathe out again, I'll do the sweep!" and all I felt was some pushing discomfort and it was all over! Took a couple of minutes. I was really pleased as I was so sure she wouldnt be able to reach! :happydance: don't worry about it, even if she can't manage to sweep, you'll at least know what's going on. But afterwards get her to explain what she writes in your book! :) good luck! Hopefully you won't even need a sweep :thumbup: xx

I had mine done at the clinic in my gps as that's where I see my midwife. She popped me up on the couch, and got me to do the smear position! Feet together, knees apart. Then she got me to make a fist with my hands and stick it under my bottom to tilt my pelvis up -gives her better chance to reach! Then I had to shut my eyes! :haha:
Just kidding, it's no worse than a smear, honestly! She popped her figures in and told me to relax and breathe as much as I could (my advice is to relax your jaw and shoulders- automatically relaxes your pelvis) then she said "that's me got a finger in the neck of your womb, I can't feel baby's head, if you just breathe out again, I'll do the sweep!" and all I felt was some pushing discomfort and it was all over! Took a couple of minutes. I was really pleased as I was so sure she wouldnt be able to reach! :happydance: don't worry about it, even if she can't manage to sweep, you'll at least know what's going on. But afterwards get her to explain what she writes in your book! :) good luck! Hopefully you won't even need a sweep :thumbup: xx

I hope I don't either but just wondered for incase it came to that... MW should be phoning me anyway to let me know where I'll be having it if I go over.. I'll prob have it a GP too then.
I'll feel more embarrassed than anything with her poking around in me haha... But I guess they see it everyday :blush: x

Im with you ladies! Yesterday was nearly 80 degrees. I know that doesnt seem hot to some, but for where I live it hasnt been that hot since LAST summer! So I couldnt get cool to save my life. Had the back door open the floor fan and the celling fan going. Then started having period cramping REALLY bad. it was a constant dull ache. As much as I tried to not get excited I got a bit excited, the pain was so much worse then it had been the last few days.... Also with the pain I have been losing bits of plug the last two days as well.

Went to bed after a half hour on my ball....Didnt think I would be able to fall asleep. But I did. Every time I woke up I was in quite a bit of pain and had to use the restroom. Sometime in the night I had the urge to go poo but nothing happened. So now Im thinking well maybe it will happen!

Well woke up this moring..still having a bit of pain but not what it was last night. LO has also managed to drop even MORE if thats possible. I have a VERY deep belly button, and this baby is trying her best to make it poke out lol Got up to use the restroom and had to poo...now you gotta ask yourself when is a poo a clear out and when is it just a poo.....I am so over being pregnant LOL

Fingers crossed someone has there LO soon! Birthstories and pictures keep me going!!

Indeed! I wasn't as bad as I thought id be to be honest! I usually get all embarrassed and flustered but I really like my midwife- she's really matter of fact, so she was so laid back that she chilled me out! DH was left in waiting room tho! Haha! I work in the Nhs and very used to naked people and never think anything of it! "just take your clothes off and let me look at that please sir/madam" :haha: but I always freak out when I have to go to docs or hospital! Xxx

Im with you ladies! Yesterday was nearly 80 degrees. I know that doesnt seem hot to some, but for where I live it hasnt been that hot since LAST summer! So I couldnt get cool to save my life. Had the back door open the floor fan and the celling fan going. Then started having period cramping REALLY bad. it was a constant dull ache. As much as I tried to not get excited I got a bit excited, the pain was so much worse then it had been the last few days...that I let my self get a little excited. Also with the pain I have been losing bits of plug the last two days as well.

Went to bed after a half hour on my ball....Didnt think I would be able to fall asleep. But I did. Every time I woke up I was in quite a bit of pain and had to use the restroom. Sometime in the night I had the urge to go poo but nothing happened. So now Im thinking well maybe it will happen!

Well woke up this moring..still having a bit of pain but not what it was last night. LO has also managed to drop even MORE if thats possible. I have a VERY deep belly button, and this baby is trying her best to make it poke out lol Got up to use the restroom and had to poo...now you gotta ask yourself when is a poo a clear out and when is it just a poo.....I am so over being pregnant LOL

Fingers crossed someone has there LO soon! Birthstories and pictures keep me going!!

This is my first so not entirely sure but with what people put in here and what I know friends have been through.. Sounds like things are coming along :D... Alot of people describe labour coming on as needing a poo but can't poo.. Or when they do it's a big clear out.. Which is what you've had! Sooo I hope things move along quickly for you :)!

Sure hope so lol This is my third. My daughter being induced, and my son (I had extra waters) my waters broke at just over 36 weeks. So this is the longest Ive been pregnant, and Ive never had the work up for labor. Other then what ladies say here I dont know what to look for. Its really kind of strange lol

Lettuce - Well I guess if you work for NHS then I guess MW just thinks the same.. Another patient to do whatever they need to do and think nothing else of it. I just worry sometimes because I've been getting bad thrush on and off with discharge... And knowing my luck I'll end up bad with it on the day :/ haha... I've got creams and stuff but doesn't help whats inside if you get me :blush: (sorry tmi) haha. Joys of pregnancy xx

I know just how you feel :hugs: I fell over putting my knickers on yesterday :/... Just wish she would hurry up!

I get painful contractions here and there but it's not regular. As of the mo, I've been in and out of the loo for the nth time already wanting to have a poo but couldn't! I have loose bowels but not much (sorry for the description!). It's like I wanted to have the world's biggest poo but a little or nothing comes out! I am not in pain though so I don't know if this is a sign? :shrug:

I get painful contractions here and there but it's not regular. As of the mo, I've been in and out of the loo for the nth time already wanting to have a poo but couldn't! I have loose bowels but not much (sorry for the description!). It's like I wanted to have the world's biggest poo but a little or nothing comes out! I am not in pain though so I don't know if this is a sign? :shrug:

Well not too sure as it's my first.. But when my friend went into labour thats how she described how labour started... She woke up, thinking she needed a poo... Tried to go, but nothing would come even though it felt like she needed to do a big one lol... So maybe it could be the start of things.. Idk, everyones different.. But I hope it is for you!

I had a strange night last night, too: pooing urges, lower back pain, abdomen cramps, etc. However, I have very finicky bowels (IBS, gluten and lactose intolerance). I know there will be a point when I will know that those are, indeed, contractions but all the guessing is pretty annoying. So I played Angry Birds until the sun came up...

trust me by the time uv had ur baby u wnt be embarassed by docs n mw having a good old prod inside ya lol... xx

I had a strange night last night, too: pooing urges, lower back pain, abdomen cramps, etc. However, I have very finicky bowels (IBS, gluten and lactose intolerance). I know there will be a point when I will know that those are, indeed, contractions but all the guessing is pretty annoying. So I played Angry Birds until the sun came up...

Angry Bird = The great cure to boredom LOL! I've completed it all I've been that bored been off work :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->