It's our turn June Mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow how exiting - and scary!! thats me pretty scared now - had a few cramps last night and that got me panicing! lol but so exited to meet my gorgeous baby boy!!

Cant believe how quick this month has came :happydance:, ive been getting niggles for a few weeks now xxx

yay!! Hurray for June babies!

I'm due on the 28th but LO has been measuring 3 weeks ahead since 30 weeks... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes an early appearance (and does NOT go into July!!)

Come on baby! I want to meet you!!

Im due TOMORROW eeeeeeeeekkkkk where has the last 9 months gone?? Everyone said it would go slow especially the last 6 weeks but its flown past. Ive had some niggles over the Past few weeks but nothing yet, i do have a sweep booked for tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Good luck to all the june mummies, sending quick labour vibes to you all

i have 4 days left and a sweep booked in for tomorrow too, im at the stage now where i dont even care how long the labour is, just wanna no im finally in labour as been having teasing niggling pains most especially backache constantly for 2 and half weeks now :-(

im first!!!!! im due today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still nothing :( xxxx

ooh my sweep is tomorrow too looks like a lot of us might have our babies on the same day haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->