its ramadam..

I'm not Muslim I'm Catholic but would fast on certain holy (e.g. ash wednesday) days and observe Lent. People having their normal meals wouldn't bother me, it was only when friends waved chocolate in my face trying to tempt me they felt my wrath! To the OP I'd say eat as normal, to make a big deal would probably just make them missing out more obvious.

Plus no matter how many times you'd do it I don't think you'd ever just get used to it!

Also hope no-one minds me asking but if you're not fasting due to AF do people ask why you're not and is it weird? I had crazy 3 week long AF so I would have been ok on the fasting part but not wanting to explain. Or do you just say 'medial reasons'. Sorry if that's too personal.

I'm not Muslim I'm Catholic but would fast on certain holy (e.g. ash wednesday) days and observe Lent. People having their normal meals wouldn't bother me, it was only when friends waved chocolate in my face trying to tempt me they felt my wrath! To the OP I'd say eat as normal, to make a big deal would probably just make them missing out more obvious.

Plus no matter how many times you'd do it I don't think you'd ever just get used to it!

Also hope no-one minds me asking but if you're not fasting due to AF do people ask why you're not and is it weird? I had crazy 3 week long AF so I would have been ok on the fasting part but not wanting to explain. Or do you just say 'medial reasons'. Sorry if that's too personal.

We usually eat at our homes not openly in public ;)

I wouldn't want everyone to know that I have my period :haha:

Pregnant ladies, breast feeders & the ill are also exempted from fasting if they choose to. When I was pregnant I fasted the whole month as I was 30+ weeks, but I didn't fast 1 day only as I had a hospital appointment & wasn't able to cope with the heat outdoor without drinking water, but SIL is only 7-8 weeks pregnant this Ramadan & she's not fasting as she is finding it difficult to fast with MS

Ahaha the other day I was out and thirsty but really didn't wanna drink in front of others, I don't want random strangers to know I'm on my period :haha:

Wow Omarsmum! You fasted throughout pregnancy! I was 20 something weeks during 2011 Ramadan and didn't fast plus 2012 I was breast feeding my then 7 month old so I have 60 days to make up from that!

I was waaaay too hungry when pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->