It's time to join in!

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I have been checking in here for a few weeks now just waiting until the time felt right to come in.

I have two children who will be 8 and 4 later this month and am currently around 11weeks pregnant with our 3rd. I had a really early miscarriage in August so I was feeling a little anxious during the first few weeks of this pregnancy. I have really awful morning sickness but in a way it's comforting to feel pregnant 24/7. I had hypermesis gravidarium during my other 2 pregnancies so I think that's just normal for me.

Very excited for our first scan this week. Happy to be here and will also join in the July Firecrackers thread so might see some of you around there too. :flower: Baby and Bump helped me so much during my previous pregnancies , so it's lovely to be back. :happydance:

Hey welcome. I'm around 11 weeks to. I have scan a week tomorrow

Thank you Vickyandchick

How exciting glong88 not long to wait now!

Welcome and congratulations! :) my 2 are near enough the same age as yours and im expecting number 3. Very exciting!!

Thank you all and congrats to each of you!

Glong I hope you feel loads better after you see lo next week. It must be hard if you have no symptoms, it's dragged here too but I have severe sickness which is a little reassuring although also very draining.

Jennifer that's nice you have 2 little ones of a similar age and we are both on #3! All the best x

Welcome, I've got my first scan this week too, also with number 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->