Itti Bitti All-in-Ones - What Colours will I get?

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
I think I am going to get 2.. But what colours should I get?

Also, wondering wether I should get small for Augusts arrival, or Large and Taylor can get use out of them just now and it will fit Augusts baby by Christmas 2011..?! LMAO!!

Suggestions?

:flower:

Only two??? LOL

My fav colour is turquoise...Id get a small Moo and a small turquoise :D

Though I couldnt stop at two...I have the whole rainbow!

If you already have a full stash for your oldest than I'd get the Tiger limited & a Turquoise in Small for the next bub.

moo!!!

I also love the peppermint, so cute

Yes, only 2 (for now :haha:) cause we haven't tried them yet and so don't know if they will even suit! But if they work out then will happily buy more!

I don't have a full stash for Taylor, only started using cloth in RNW :)

I heard that with the moo design, the black patches are only black at the tips and white underneath so once it has been washed it doesn't ever really look the same :wacko: Any truth in this...? :blush:

the moo comes a little "greyish" rather than black and white but it looks the same new as it does after 4 months of use. I still love it even though its not jet black.

Oh I also LOVE the blue polka itti :)

Yeahh I like the blue polka too! Hmmm... there is still the size issue though.. I don't know what to go for!

Part of me thinks I should get small, Taylor has some pretty fluff on their way to him this week! But then I still feel bad...

I might get the same one in small and large and that way my boys can match and I won't feel so guilty! :cry:

oo yeah get one small one large in blue polka...cute!

I have all the plain colours (i was going to pre order the polka dot but tbh I dont need it! )

My favs are turquoise, jade, and peppermint for boy colours and fushia lilac and ivory for girls! !

Just bought the small and large itti AIO's in blue polka - my 12th and 13th nappies purchased this weekend :dohh: I controlled myself though, as I did also have a small and large tiger stripe in my basket aswell as a small moo!! :wacko:

Think I should be on nappy ban until July; We are moving house on friday and need to do up Taylor's bedroom and buy a washing machine!

Might wanna save some pennies for that :haha:

My nappy bans never go well...I was suposed to be on nappy ban all May...I bought about 20 nappies...opps.

where did you find the spots and tiger in stock? I want!

Cheeks&Cherries, they went straight into my basket so I assume they are in stock? When I went to put large moo in it said 'out of stock, email us to preorder.. Blahh blahh' if not though I will be very upset to get an email
saying they are out especially since I've paid for them! ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->