Ittis SIO and absorbancy

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
How do you find you itti to be.........

Used some preloved ones todayand I barely got 2 hours out of them before they leaked.

I know i need to change reusables regularly, just wondered what others found

thx

How new are they? I found my Ittis got better the more i used them. The new ones lasted 2 hours like yours.

did you use both boosters? mine have only been prewashed a few times then used a few times and washed normal afterwards and i get more than 2hours :shock:

x

These are preloved and look like they have been worn enough to have the absorbancy at max - thats why I was curious.

I am using the trifold insert thing and the pop on booster.

thanks
Sarah

I got 5hrs the other day but think that was sheer chance! Izzie is a heavy wetter but that wasn't to bad! Will use it again on Friday and let you know how I get on lol

You could try stripping them, they might have some detergent build up in them from the previous owner.

I use all 3 inserts and after 2 hours it is pretty wet but not leaking - which is fine for me as I change 2 hourly

They are less capable of holding wee - which makes sense cos when you compare how much fabric there is to sop water up its probably half that of something like a BG with both inserts, for me its worth it for the slimness though as she can walk normally and it doesnt sag in the middle where her legs squeeze it down!

Obviously Izzy drinks a far amount at her age, although not sure how it compares to what solely milk drinkers take onboard?

We get 2-3 hours out of ours. Lots were new btu they are all probably up to full absorabncy now. We dont use the mini booster either.

I find my SIO's much more abosroabnt than the AIO although we use both. I find i can stretch an SIO to 3 hrs whereas an AIO really can only do 2.x

thanks ladies, I was right in my thinking. The trimmness of them does make the difference.Just curious lots to learn and take in. Its fun tho.

Look forward to hearing how u and Izzie get on Sarah

xxx

maybe you should try adding a microfibre cloth on top of the boosters, underneath a fleece liner? i think that might make all the difference

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"