• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itty Bitty Babies Club (Slow Gainers)

tongues scare me... not the piercing, the tongue itself. the more i think about them, the bigger mine feels, then i feel sick, lol. (yeah I'm a freak!)

Thats quite a strange thing...... thats nearly as bad as my hatred of blowing noses, it gturns my stomach (not if i blow mine its others) *shudder*

oh god, you'd hate me then!!!! I have permanant colds during thw winter months & crappy hayfever during the summer which sends my nose into hyperdrive! :dohh:
I have some seriously warped fears/paranoia... the tongue thing is just the tip of the iceberg! :rofl:

OMG. :rofl: You girls have me giggling. Tongues. LOL. I've heard of people being grossed out by feet but never tongues.

Anyways, I have a set of cherries on my inner left wrist and than the kanji symbol for love on my inner left foot. DH and I have the same love tattoo:cloud9: I figure it's better than his name. :haha: I'd love to get something for my angel baby and something for Emma. Maybe two stars to symbolize both of them. It's hard to decide. What do you have flora?

i have a fairy with ballet shoes on, sitting on a leaf, being blown by the wind. I love it- she's called Thalia :) I found a similar one of a stood up fairy in a similar style that i was going to get done on my hip, but was terrified of getting stretch marks through it, so I didnt get it done in the end... And while I never got stretch marks on my hips, I got them blimming everywhere else! Typical! :dohh:

its only some nose blowing *gosh I do sound weird* I have so many things I have issues with :rofl:

I would like more tattoos, I was going to have my whole back done in cherry blossom but its a big step.

will need to find a pic of it.... i think i have one somewhere. time to search the hard drive, hehe

hope this works!

Attachments

• l_8a299e0f8a334c2b9311cc093ae3fab2.jpg
    l_8a299e0f8a334c2b9311cc093ae3fab2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
That was my biggest issue when getting a tattoo, figuring out where to put it so stretchmarks don't ruin it. I got them EVERYWHERE. :dohh: On my back, on my hips, all over my belly, my boobs, the underside of my upper arms, even the back of my calves and upper legs are covered. :blush: I look like someone slashed me with a knife all over.

I remember reading about that back in 3rd tri :hugs: I got them tummy, thighs, boobies & like rainbow arches of stretchies like above my hips on the sides, like where my love handles are, iykwim? But none actually on my hip bones, which I was surprised about. It was soooo annoying coz I didn't have any until 37 weeks & had Harry at 39 weeks & most of them have appeared AFTER!!! How does that work?!!! Oh well, I dont mind- my crazy sripper days are OVER! (just kidding about the stripping)

Wait, you can actually feel your hip bones? LOL! I'm pretty sure I lost mine under all this flab. Even with my stretchies I can still work the night shift at the Treasure Chest. The lights are dimmed enough. :rofl::rofl:

There really was a strip club in my old city called the Treasure Chest. hahaha

:rofl: :happydance: :) :rofl: So funny!

I can feel my hips bones if I press reeeeaaallllly hard! hehehe :thumbup: I figure if I start saving now, maybe when I'm 40 I will have enough money for full body lipo, a boob job, nose job, face lift... ya know, the whole works & then maybe I would feel attractive enough & thin enough to fit all my old clothes, lol.
Nah, I know I sound like 'poor me, my body sucks' but hell, it'd be nice to feel 'normal' again in my new post baby body, but then I look at Harry n think, who cares, you're worth this & more boy!

edit- i added a pic on the prvious page in my post about finding one on the hard-drive. I just had to search my ancient, un-updated since 2007 myspace page to find it, hehe)

OOo I just saw the tat. So pretty! :D I love it! haha about myspace. I deleted mine last year and I just had a friend tell me to post new pictures on myspace. I'm like 'uhh I deleted that a year ago'. hahaha. I told her to just get facebook like everyone else in the world. :lol:

This took a funny turn over last few pages, i love that tatto. I have nothing lol im a big wimp. I had my ears done when i was 12 and theyve healed up now and ive had nothing else pierced and no tattos:lol: Id love a tatto that says connor on my wrist but i just know id pass out having it done

If you can survive childbirth, a tattoo is nothing! :lol: I actually like the feeling when getting tattoos. It's kind of addicting. I'm weird but I've heard other people say the same so I don't feel TOO weird. :haha:

I have an itty bitty baby also! My little girl was born at 36+5 weighing 6lbs 4.07oz and 18 3/4 inches long. She dropped down to around 5lbs 12oz before gaining and has gained slow ever since. She is almost 4.5 months old and she is maybe 11.5 lbs. She was weighed a few weeks ago and was 10lbs 14oz :) She is wearing 0-3 months and still some NB sizes for clothes. She is my "little" girl. She is smiling, laughing, now grabbing and putting things in her mouth, stands up when I hold her hands and is sitting up with support at the hips :D She seems to be doing great and the doctor's say she is thriving! Her daddy is around 5'7" Ish... and 125 lbs and I am 5'1" and well... VERY ROUND! LOL Before having kids I was maybe 110lbs tops though :)

110 lbs!! :shock: Gosh that'd be underweight for me. :lol: I'm 5'8" and the least I think I've ever weighed as an adult is 150. :haha: Excellent to have you here sweetie! :winkwink:

:hi: babymaybe :) Even though your LO is small, she really does sound like she thriving :)

Clerkner & Jemma, i love how side tracked we got last night, lol. I know what you mean though, if you can cope with child birth a tattoo is a walk in the park. I found instead of it being a pain kinda pain it was kinda annoying, like, 'hurry up n finish so I can move again' kinda pain. I guess I'm just useless at sitting still?

I must say my tat was like a burning sensation like a warmth spreading from it (its on my spine) only a tiny wee thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->