IUI Buddies

ILoveme29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies I am currently on CD4, this will be my first time TTC after my MMC. I will be using femara (Letrozole 2.5mg) w/Ovidrel with back to back iui. Im praying that this month will be my BFP

Is anyone else around the same cycle if so please share

Hi hun I have PCOS. We have been ttc for 4 years now, I have been injecting myself with menaphor for a few weeks now and finally i achieved my follicle of 18mm. I produced A LOT so i had a follicle reduction to remove a lot and left 2 follicles in and did the IUI procedure. So now I'm on the 2 week wait to test to see if it has worked.
After the procedure i felt very sore and still do now a day later, so I'm resting and trying to take it easy. good luck to you

Hello thanks for the reply , I also have PCOS and I'm Anovulatory so I have to take femara with booster shot to produce my eggs, I got lucky the first time I'm hoping this month will be it for me.. And good luck to you as well

Hi hun I have PCOS. We have been ttc for w4 years now, I have been injecting myself with menaphor for a few weeks now and finally i achieved my follicle of 18mm. I produced A LOT so i had a follicle reduction to remove a lot and left 2 follicles in and did the IUI procedure. So now I'm on the 2 week wait to test to see if it has worked.
After the procedure i felt very sore and still do now a day later, so I'm resting and trying to take it easy. good luck to you

Hiii - doing my first IUI this month too. I just went in today for Day 3 bloods & ultrasound. Waiting on the call from the nurse about my bloods to see if I should start my 25mg Clomid tonight. Hoping I can so I can get this ball rolling!

Sounds great and welcome. I started my femara today is CD7 for me will go back Thursday for a follie scan. as of now im suffering mild back pains and lower abdomen pains (means its working hopefully). I hope Clomid works for you minus the side effects I couldn't take it. good luck to you

Hiii - doing my first IUI this month too. I just went in today for Day 3 bloods & ultrasound. Waiting on the call from the nurse about my bloods to see if I should start my 25mg Clomid tonight. Hoping I can so I can get this ball rolling!

Thank you!! I also hope the side effects are very minimal because I don't think my hubby can take it!

Hope the Femara works for you too! :flower:

Thank you, please keep me updated and feel free to share any info or any questions. its much appreciated :flower:

Thank you!! I also hope the side effects are very minimal because I don't think my hubby can take it!

Hope the Femara works for you too! :flower:

hi! mind if I join?
I was supposed to do my 2nd cycle of IVF this month but I didn't have enough follicles playing ball, so we were shifted to an IUI. I had one really good one, though a slow-cooker for sure. I did Gonal-F and Menopur injections for 2 weeks. I just had my IUI this morning, so now the dreaded TWW. The nurse was very kind and said that since we were successful with cycle #1 (ended in mc around 7 weeks), there's no reason to think we shouldn't be successful with this IUI. I don't want to get my hopes up based on those words but it's hard not to!
Good luck to you girls!!

Welcome @wish2B and wishing you best of luck. Sorry for your loss as well. I was told just about the same just give it a shot and see you may get a big surprise

good luck to everyone here as well! :flower:
(forgot to say that in my first post - still getting used to saying I just had an IUI!)

Thanks!
where is everyone in their cycle on this thread? I peeked at the IUI Newbie thread earlier... ;)

I am currently on CD8 going for a scan Thursday

CD4, started on 25mg of Clomid last night and will do so until this Friday. Then scan next Wednesday to check follies and if we're good to trigger. This is my first IUI so I'm anxious and nervous.

What are your opinions??? I'm so excited but want to be realistic

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
yeah, I'd say that's a positive! congrats!!

Iloveme - that's great! good luck on Thurs

DandJ - oooh! so exciting! this is my first IUI as well. Way less bells and whistles than IVF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->