IUI Buddies

Hi ladies! :flower: How are you all doing?

A quick update on me: I'm currently 3DPIUI, having triggered with 3 good-sized follies. Tummy ache is finally subsiding and I'm relieved to finally feel up to catching up on work, housework, etc.
Hope everyone is well! x

sounds great Katie!! sending you lots of baby dust that this will be your bfp!! :dust:

Katie we're at the same point again this cycle! I'm 4dpiuu with 4 good size follies. Fx!!!!

Sounds good Katie wishing you the best of luck

AFM CD 32 and no AF with a BFN, so I guess I didn't O this month as im not trying right now anyway.

sounds great Katie!! sending you lots of baby dust that this will be your bfp!! :dust:

Thank you Hope! Happy to see you are almost through with the first trimester! :happydance:

Katie we're at the same point again this cycle! I'm 4dpiuu with 4 good size follies. Fx!!!!

WOW! 4 follies! That's amazing! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, too! Hoping we'll both have our sticky BFP's this time around!

Sounds good Katie wishing you the best of luck
AFM CD 32 and no AF with a BFN, so I guess I didn't O this month as im not trying right now anyway.

Thank you!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you to have your chance as soon as possible! :hugs:

Good luck Katie and Amanda.

Iloveme- what's your plan?

So I wanted to attempt IUI number 2 this cycle. I'm cd 4, but my baseline showed my lining was too thick yesterday at 6.8mm (cd3) and today was even thicker at 9mm (cd4) so IUI cancelled and they wanted me to do a saline scan. I asked what that was for and the doc called me back and said a hysteroscopy would be better. Again I said what for? They said to take a better look and to remove polyp if there's a polyp and to do a biopsy. What the hell?!? Freaking out a little. Not sure what's going on.

@Mk8 in April after im done moving I may be doing IVF. I really don't want to spend anymore time with iui's , ive done 6 rounds and 3 natural rounds with clomid with no success. in the meantime im just eating healthy and maintaining my bodyweight ( although im not big at all) just want to stay fit.

sorry your iui was cancelled. ive never heard of a too thick lining. I hope your tests come back okay.

Thanks iloveme and good luck with your ivf.

What type of ivf are you going for? Icsi, IMSI, what drugs etc. I don't know anything about it tbh.

@Mk8 being that DH has no issues and my only issue is PCOS I will do regular IVF cycle. im not sure what those abbreviations are for sorry lol. I believe I will be taking Gonal F as we discussed. im really not sure of the plan until the month comes.

I'm 14dpiui and got a BFN this morning. I'm absolutely devastated, and starting to wonder if this is ever going to work. Gotta call to make a dr's appt when they open, but I'm pretty sure it's back to IVF for us....out of pocket.

Im sorry Amanda when do you plan on going to IVF, im dying to start im still on my break

I'm starting as soon as AF arrives, so hopefully this week.

Amanda - I'm so sorry! I hope you'll be able to quickly move to IVF! Keep us posted? :hugs::hugs:

AFM - After last cycle's chemical pregnancy, to continue with IUI immediately was a big step. But I'm glad I did it, because I got a BFP again (4 days ago)! I tested with a ClearBlue digi, and it was strong, stronger than my BFP in 2014 even. It took away a lot of worry about a repeat of last cycle. So far I feel really good, not too anxious, symptoms are good, taking it one day at a time. I really hope this one sticks.

fingers crossed Katie!!! I'm praying it sticks for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->