IUI Buddies

True and lot less expensive! Hopefully it works once :)

Hello Ladies any new updates?

I did another scan today CD10 nurse says im doing great so far, my lining is a 7, 3 follies biggest measuring 12mm so far. I have to go back on Saturday for another scan

Updates anyone?

So it's CD14 for me, nurse called and said my largest follie size is 20mm I get to take my Ovidrel shot tonight and go in tomorrow and the next day for iui. I'm so nervous and anxious just praying and being hopeful

good luck, Ilove! that's one plump follicle!

no updates from me - 9dpiui. I have been feeling a couple of little cramps right around where I implanted last time and, you're gonna think I'm nuts, but when I sneeze, my uterus hurts like last time too! Trying to maintain a calm and level head b/c if all of these things happen and I get a BFN, it'll suck. Bad.

how is everyone else doing?

Fx Wish! Gotta have some hope :)

I went in for Day 11 blood & ultrasound. My largest follicle right now is 14mm so I go back in Thursday to see if I'm in the 18-20mm range and hopefully trigger that night. :)

Hello Ladies looking for updates?

Im 3dpiui but promised I wont symptom spot, so ive been really quiet and patient I will be testing the 27th

Hi ladies!

I'm new to babyandbump, but I would like to share my story. DH and I have been TTC for a year now with no luck. Two MC due to bad luck and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. RE has performed every test known to man and we both check out completely fine. This cycle is our first for IUI. I generate follicles on my own each cycle but my RE has put me on a small dose of Gonal F injectibles (50u). I rotate sides each night around 7pm for the injections, which actually aren't too terrible. I put ice on my stomach for 1 minute before giving myself the injection and honestly, I can barely feel a thing. I haven't had any real side effects other than abdominal tenderness and being a little tired. I go in for BW/US every 3-4 days and as of this past wednesday my biggest follicle was 10mm and the other was 8mm. I go in tomorrow for more BW/US to see how they are progressing. My doctor wants to keep my dose low to prevent OHSS. The one thing I like about IUI is the constant monitoring. I feel like the DH and I were getting so stressed out using the OPKS and having scheduled bedding each night and now with IUI it takes the pressure off of us. Anyone else feel this way?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1444021200z0z0z30z14.png

hi Hope! Welcome!!
yes, I actually felt relief when we went to the RE - it was out of our guessing hands and into science's more calculated hands. We did IVF our first round b/c DH's SA results weren't stellar and, well, I'm old and have DOR. So IVF was the best thing for us. We were successful but lost it around 7 weeks due to trisomy-22, which is the most common reason for a mc. We scheduled cycle #2 for Sept and I started my menopur and Gonal-F injections and one ovary decided to take the month off. So only lefty was producing any follicles, and only one really grew to a mature size so rather than cancel the IVF cycle, we downgraded to an IUI. So now I'm 11dpiui and waiting for my beta on Monday!
Good luck to you and I hope your follies cooperate more than my stubborn ones!

how's everyone feeling today? good luck with no symptom spotting, Ilove! I thought I wouldn't but am totally looking for something, basically b/c I have very very little going on.

so yeah - I'm 11dpiui TODAY, not yesterday. I am not sure how I lost track of that, but I woke up thinking I was 12 today. Sheesh! I'm right next to a Walgreens - I may break down and buy some tests for the weekend.
Still no more signs than a whole lot of wetness and watery CM which I did have last time. I don't know if it's from the Crinone or not. I tend not to think so but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Welcome, and yes I tried TI for months before deciding to go to RE and the monitoring takes off so much stress then doing your own OPK's. I wish you the best and hope this iui works for you.

Hi ladies!

I'm new to babyandbump, but I would like to share my story. DH and I have been TTC for a year now with no luck. Two MC due to bad luck and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. RE has performed every test known to man and we both check out completely fine. This cycle is our first for IUI. I generate follicles on my own each cycle but my RE has put me on a small dose of Gonal F injectibles (50u). I rotate sides each night around 7pm for the injections, which actually aren't too terrible. I put ice on my stomach for 1 minute before giving myself the injection and honestly, I can barely feel a thing. I haven't had any real side effects other than abdominal tenderness and being a little tired. I go in for BW/US every 3-4 days and as of this past wednesday my biggest follicle was 10mm and the other was 8mm. I go in tomorrow for more BW/US to see how they are progressing. My doctor wants to keep my dose low to prevent OHSS. The one thing I like about IUI is the constant monitoring. I feel like the DH and I were getting so stressed out using the OPKS and having scheduled bedding each night and now with IUI it takes the pressure off of us. Anyone else feel this way?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1444021200z0z0z30z14.png

@Wish2Bmom I find that the Crinone is giving me lots of CM, sometimes white and creamish. When do you take it? im taking it in the morning only once a day. Im not sure if after I get a bfp the RE may increase it

interesting - I take mine in the morning too and I'm still 'wet' at night. Even overnight. TMI warning - even the other day I had to wipe the CM off of my underwear b/c it was so runny! gross, I know. but the Crinone is always thicker to me. let me know if yours turns runny or not!

Thanks Wish2bmom ...

you are so close to finding out! when do you plan on testing??

Yes its like a constant run, and overnight was very thin but runny, then this morning was thick white, like runny egg white. I have to constantly change my panty liners.

interesting - I take mine in the morning too and I'm still 'wet' at night. Even overnight. TMI warning - even the other day I had to wipe the CM off of my underwear b/c it was so runny! gross, I know. but the Crinone is always thicker to me. let me know if yours turns runny or not!

:cry: looks like our Iui didn't work.. Started spotting today.. 14dpiui is way to late for ib right??

oh miskus - I'm sorry. I'm not entirely sure - I'm sure there is a chance but 14dpiui would seem late to me. Were you on any progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->