IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

Well it's offical, we will have our 1st IUI in April. After talking over our situation with the fertility DR's it was decided that will use clomid starting on day 3 to 7. Also since DH is away alot with work we decided to freeze some sperm (just in case he isn't in town on O day) if at all possible we would like to use fresh but we want to be covered so we don't waste a cycle. Has anyone ever heard of couples conceiving with banked sperm? The DR assured us that it doesn't harm "the little guys" in any way or effect our chances to conceive. I still have my reservations tho.

Hi

Very dissapointed today, on IUI and have been taken injections for 8 days went for a scan on monday and the follicies was 14 was told to carry on taking the injections went back today and the follicies is 15 and it needs to be at least 17+. The hospital is shut saturday and sunday so if I ovulate then I will have to miss out this cycle so ploughed all those drugs into myself for nothing not to mention the emotional rollercoster. I am having another scan on Friday so holding on to every chance that it may go ahead.

Hi

Very dissapointed today, on IUI and have been taken injections for 8 days went for a scan on monday and the follicies was 14 was told to carry on taking the injections went back today and the follicies is 15 and it needs to be at least 17+. The hospital is shut saturday and sunday so if I ovulate then I will have to miss out this cycle so ploughed all those drugs into myself for nothing not to mention the emotional rollercoster. I am having another scan on Friday so holding on to every chance that it may go ahead.

That shocks me that your clinic is closed on the weekends!!

I can't believe your clinic isn't open on weekends either! What a waste of time and money, not to mention the toll this takes on your body.

Do you have other options for a different clinic? It seems like a big chance to take every month.

Good luck... and I hope you don't ovulate!! (not something we usually say on this board :D )

Hi

That's the NHS for you so not paying for it but you are right about having a wasted month with what it does to your body and not to mention your emotions. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I feel I have started to ovulate.

Hi

That's the NHS for you so not paying for it but you are right about having a wasted month with what it does to your body and not to mention your emotions. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I feel I have started to ovulate.

You could look at doing an at home insemination if it falls on the weekend.

Hi

Hi Vineyard

Did not know you could do home insemination might find out about that for the future. Went to hospital today and I haven't ovulated and I have two follicies 16+ and 18+ so that's good news. I had a choice if IUI to be done monday or tuesday so I opted for tuesday as then the second follicie may grow a bit then hopefully have more of a chance.

Hi

Hi Vineyard

Did not know you could do home insemination might find out about that for the future. Went to hospital today and I haven't ovulated and I have two follicies 16+ and 18+ so that's good news. I had a choice if IUI to be done monday or tuesday so I opted for tuesday as then the second follicie may grow a bit then hopefully have more of a chance.

Good luck! Those are great follies for an insemination. I hope the timing works out for you!

Hi girls - I am also having 3rd IUI on Monday and this is the first time i have more than 1 folly - I have 4!!:happydance: Good luck girls!! we can do this!

Congrats again Vineyard!! xxx

Good luck for Monday Tanya. I have mine on Tuesday so we have the dreaded two weeks wait together :hug:

Hi Tanya

Hope it went well today, fingers crossed :hug:

Hi - it went ok - post wash sperm was only 1 million but there is a glimmer of hope.. good luck Tory xxxx

Hi

I had the IUI today it was slightly uncomfortable but other than that it went ok. Now the dreaded 2WW.

good luck hun!! You are one day behind me.. we can obsess together! Do u have a journal? xxxx

I don't have a journal but I think I will start one. Did you feel slightly uncomfortable on the night of the IUI?

yes very uncomfortable but 2 days later i feel better and u?

xxx

The 2WW sucks hey hun!! arghhh - time goes soooo slow - good luck hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->