IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

A

Angeldust

This is for the girls going through IuI and taking clomid etc
here you can all talk about your treatments ask each other questions and just be buddys :) :hug:

Ill be happy to answer any IUI questions having been through 2 cycles myself :)

Good luck girls

Doing IUI at the end of the week. Praying for a Halloween baby!

Good luck, akcher!!!!!!!! :dust:

I had my IUI last Wednesday so I will be testing on Friday! (That is only DPO 9 but oh well... LOL)

Good luck to all those testing soon! I've got my scan and injection tomorrow CD14 and this is my last cycle on the clomid so got my fingers crossed that it works this month too.

Good luck ackher, genki and carebear!

I'm having lap op at the end of next months and then after this probably onto iui too!

Hi Girls,

Can I join in too!
I had my IUI today, start with the progesterone tomorrow.

genkigemini, have you tested yet?

Hi Arcanegirl I read a bit of your IUI diary and I am going to copy you and do a pregnancy test on 5DPO to see if the HCG has disappeared and then test again if necessary and then hoping by 10DPO I will be able to get a real test result.

Angeldust, your ticker says today is the day for your blood test results. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

I have been testing since 9DPO. LOL Still no :bfp: on my 20 or 25 mUL tests

Today was 13DPO. :shrug:

FX genkigemini :)
How are your temps looking?
I have given up temping myself since my thermometer gave me three completely different readings yesterday and stressed me out!!!
Did you take a test on 5DPO to see the HCG go out of your system?

Hi Arcanegirl, did you have to take progesterone after your IUI? If you did, how did you feel on it. I only started taking it this morning so feel fine so far.

Angeldust, any news?

I don't temp but I think AF is on her way... :shrug: SUCKS! Maybe next month. :)

I have read so many threads where girls have said they felt like AF was about to come and then they got there :bfp:.

I got my last bfp back in May and can you believe it, I can't remember what I felt like just before I got it, I think I probably felt like I was going to get AF because I remember going to gym right up until the day I got it and gave gym up as soon as I did, so fingers crossed for you :)

Hi Arcanegirl, did you have to take progesterone after your IUI? If you did, how did you feel on it. I only started taking it this morning so feel fine so far.

I did yea, answered your other post in more detail about it :)
I didnt have any side effects from it, the only one i had was a few days late AF on the first IUI cycle (very annoying when youre waiting for her to turn up!)

Hi Carebear, which injection are you going for? IUI? or HCG?

Just did IUI #1 yesterday. Will take Beta Blood pregnancy test on 11/20. Hating the 2ww. Starting progesterone tonight--ick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->