IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

lulabell, I think in our world anything is possible. Ha! But, seriously, it is possible to O that early, I'm sure. I said in an earlier thread, my doctor always tells me that for us LTTTCers, abnormal is normal. :rofl:

I finally put up a journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/89181-danas-infertility-adventures.html

Vineyard - I really hope your march IVF works for you! FX

As for me...could I of ovulated twice this month? My body has me confused this month. I know for sure that I am ovulating now. I think I may have on CD9 as well. Is that possible? Call me crazy but how does that work?

Hi Girls,

I am back. My follicle shrunk to 10mm from 60mm.

I hope you are all well. What are you all up to at the moment?
Akcher and Vineyard good luck with the IVF, I hope it works first time.

This taken from my journal and is my plan of attack for this months cycle:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/74767-debshopefuls-ac-journal-life-iui-er.html

Cycle 5th February 2009 IUI #3

CD1 - Feb 5 AF arrived
- Meds - Fertility Multivitimin

CD2 - Feb 6 Appointment with FS for Follicle checking Scan. I have the go ahead for fertility treatement this month :yipee:
- Meds - Oestrogen

CD3 - Feb 7 - Meds - Gonal-F injection 150 IU / 11 µg
- Meds - Oestrogen

CD4 - Feb 8
- Meds - Oestrogen

CD5 - Feb 9 - Meds - Gonal-F injection 150 IU / 11 µg
- Meds - Oestrogen
- Meds - Clomid 100mg

CD6 - Feb 10
- Meds - Oestrogen
- Meds - Clomid 100mg

CD7 - Feb 11 - Meds - Gonal-F injection 150 IU / 11 µg
- Meds - Oestrogen
- Meds - Clomid 100mg

CD8 - Feb 12
- Meds - Oestrogen
- Meds - Clomid 100mg

CD9 - Feb 13 - Appointment with FS to check the size and quantity of follicles
- Meds - Gonal-F injection 150 IU / 11 µg
- Meds - Oestrogen
- Meds - Clomid 100mg

I am going to have Gonal-F injection 150 IU / 11 µg on CD3, CD5, CD7 and CD9.
I am also on Eustrogen (Progynova) from CD2 - CD11
and on Clomid 100mg from CD5 - CD9

CD10? - Lining & Follicle Scan
CD12? - HCG ???
CD14? - IUI

Good luck Debshopeful!!! I am in my 2WW from IUI now... its driving me crazy.. had BFN today at 9DPO... will test again at 13DPO..xxx

Good luck Vineyard with IVF!!!xxxx

Good luck Debshopeful and Tanya! FX

As for me, BFN this cycle. I'm not suprised it was a natural cycle and I was sick with the tummy bug at that time. Hubby and I only manage one BD.

I'm excited about next cycle. My FS is really increasing my shot dosage and we are trying IUI, again. We also got my hubbys SPA results back and they were great!

Wish me luck! Saturday we are doing another IUI. This will be our last for a while. If this cycle doesn't work we are going to try on our own for a few month. FX

FX Lulabell.
I hope those spermies get the egg tomorrow and you get your :bfp:

Vineyard, do you really only have 15 days until your egg collection?
How did you get so lucky to get on the IVF waiting list so quickly?

Tanya, how many more gonal-f injection do you still have to do?

FX Lulabell.
I hope those spermies get the egg tomorrow and you get your :bfp:

Vineyard, do you really only have 15 days until your egg collection?
How did you get so lucky to get on the IVF waiting list so quickly?

Tanya, how many more gonal-f injection do you still have to do?

Good luck Lulabell.

Yes, 15 days until egg collection. I'm in the United States. There is no waiting list. I went in for my IVF consult a week after my failed IUI and got started on the protocol. It's all going by so fast!!! I can't wait. This time next month I WILL BE KNOCKED UP!!! (Positive thinking here). :happydance: I'm journaling about it under the journal name "Dana's Infertility Adventures".

That is so awesome Dana! I think this is how it should be everywhere.
I am in South Africa so we would be the same as you, it just seems to be the poor Brits who have that terrible list, something needs to be done about that.

I love the PMA. I will drop by your journal sometime soon and see how it is all going in detail :)

That is so awesome Dana! I think this is how it should be everywhere.
I am in South Africa so we would be the same as you, it just seems to be the poor Brits who have that terrible list, something needs to be done about that.

I love the PMA. I will drop by your journal sometime soon and see how it is all going in detail :)

The waiting list is a bum deal but they frequently get it for free or cheap. I have to pay a pretty penny for it, but don't have to wait. I guess it depends on where you are in your journey....

Hi

Starting IUI this month after 6 months of failed clomid. Appointment to receive all the information from nurse tom and perscription for medication. Really hoping this will work feel really low at the min about the whole babything.

Good Luck Tory 123!

So ...Saturday day we had our IUI and for some reason I feel good about this cycle. I'm probably setting myself up for a big disappointment...but I have a good feeling. My hubby had a REALLY good count, 47 million compaired to his past 26 million (sorry TMI) and the one follicle I had was the more mature than any other I've had.

I'm not sure how they measure the follicles but mine was 2.8?!? She said as long as it’s not over 3 that it was good size. Normally mine are around 1.8, I hope everything comes together….literally!

Good Luck Tory 123!

So ...Saturday day we had our IUI and for some reason I feel good about this cycle. I'm probably setting myself up for a big disappointment...but I have a good feeling. My hubby had a REALLY good count, 47 million compaired to his past 26 million (sorry TMI) and the one follicle I had was the more mature than any other I've had.

I'm not sure how they measure the follicles but mine was 2.8?!? She said as long as it’s not over 3 that it was good size. Normally mine are around 1.8, I hope everything comes together….literally!

Everything sounds good! Best of luck!!

looking good lulabell x Thanks vineyard, good luck everyone

I start IUI when AF shows in about two weeks. Quite alot of info to take in injections etc feel we should all receive a qualifcation once we remember all the stuff we have to do xx

Hey everyone good luck for your new cycles.. Welcome Tory.. Girls I am going to have IUI # 2 tomorrow.. bit sad that I only have one follicle with eggie after injections but hey we will give it a try.... FX!!! Take care all!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->