• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Tella how exciting girl!!! I'll be anxious for you to announce your bfp too!!!

AFM > CD12 for me today :happydance: I triggered last night, but did it 2 hours later so my IUI will be 38 hrs past trigger, naughty I know but I will chance it. It burned a lot last night, wow but I got it all in. DH is scheduled for 8am and I should be around 11am, Im super excited. Praying DH has great numbers like last time again, better would also be fine fx'd :dance:

:dust: to all the lady's here :hug:

Ok ladies here is my latest update:

Went in for day 10. 3 good size follices (2.1, 1.9 & 1.7). Was given the trigger shot and will be doing my iui on Feb. 12 & 13. Meaning testing day will be February 29!!!!

Glad too that that everyone else is doing well!

Happy leap year :test: day! Hope you have good news!
FX

Came to see how everyone is going but it's been really quiet in here.

I've started FSH injections for my first round of IVF, i'm super excited!

So, how is everyone going?

Ttb- When is egg retrieval set for? Our right it's been super quiet on here!

Hi Girls, my 2nd IUI was a bust another :bfn: for me. Im now considering IVF, as im paying everything out of pocket i need to decide if im gonna take another chance wiht IUI with injectables @ 15-20% success rate or am i gonna go for IVF wiht ICSI and have 70% success rate. To me the numbers side wiht IVF even though it is more expensive, my mom is helping with the costs of it so it helps alot. Luckily im the only child and she wants a grandchild.

So i pray my AF will come on Saturday, 3 days after the last progesterone tablet same as last month which will put my on CD3 on Monday, my FS has already said he will go to IVF without doing a 3rd round of IUI if it is my wish.

Do any of your IVF success ladies have some pointers for me, pls i need some inspiration as today is a very dark day for me :cry:

Very exciting TTB

Tella I'm so sorry but that is awesome your mom is hoping you out. I wish you the best.

AFM I'm 1dpo. I honestly don't feel hopeful cause we didn't get in enough bd'ing. Only the last 2 days. Nothing 2 days previous before I got my +OPK. We shall see I guess

Oh Tella, I am so sorry :hugs:
I thought for sure this was your time. I am not familiar with IVF so I cant give advice there. I wish you the best with it, as your right, success is very high and you'll soon have a little one your very own!

Sorry to hear that your IUI didn't work Tella! Hope AF arrives soon for you and you appointment goes well.

Good luck Flutterby, I hope March is your month!

I have a scan in 5 days and depending on the results egg collection in 7 or 9 days. I've been getting a few mild twinges, hoping that is a good sign.

Sorry to hear Tella :) Things were looking so hopeful. Hope your BFP is in the near future dear.

Equal: How are things going?

Hopeful: Hiya :flower: Hope things are going well with you. When's your first prenatal appointment?

Flutterby: At least he had saved up his counts for 2 days for right when it mattered; fingers crossed the stars were all aligned this month

TTB: praying that your follies are growing and maturing and that the ER goes perfectly!

Hi girls, sorry about the rollercoaster im going through, but I have changed my mind again :haha: Im going to do a final IUI with injections but still schedule a appointment with my FS to discuss IVF sometime during this cycle, so that if this IUI is also a bust then I know what my game plan is for April/May IVF.

I feel a lot more at ease with this game plan and cant wait to get started on the 3rd time lucky IUI! What I also like about doing injectables before IVF is that the doctor has a good idea of your response to the injectables before embarking on the IVF cycle, which puts my mind at ease a lot aswell. I was worried about what if the meds don’t work on the first IVF? will it be cancelled or what. But atleast we will know my magic drug before my IVF :happydance:

Thanks girls for your input, the IVF route is definitely a more guaranteed route and will definitely be my next step!

Fertilesoul- since its my second my doc is pretty okay with however I want to handle things. If I want to I can schedule to see her at any time. Since I went to a fertility clinic they do the first bloods/scans so I'll just start going to my doc after those are done. It's easier for me that way for me not to have to get me and my son ready and lugged out there for a Doppler and measuring tape :) my next ultrasound is on March 28th and I can't wait! I'll be 12w 3d I believe, that is if they don't change it again :) how about you for appt's?

WOW times has flown by to hear that you will be 12w by then already! Can wait to see a pic of bean!

Hi everyone - thanks so much for all of your posts! They are so informative. I am new to this and have a few questions...

I had my first IUI today but my husbands sperm post-wash was only 6.5million - as I'm reading more I'm realizing that number stinks!!! I'm totally bugging out now...I think they said he had a number 3 as well? Either for shape or swimming I can't remember.

Do I have no hope of conceiving this month?

I took 5mg Femara and had 2 follicles (one on each side) of 19mm and 20mm and then took the trigger.

My husband and I conceived our daughter naturally in 2010 the first time we tried! Now I just don't understand WTF is going on.

I'm 29, btw, and my husband is 31.

Thanks so much for any advice!!

:flower:

Hey tryingforbaby2: I am also 29 with a son born in 2008 without fertility treatments. As you can see from my sig, we did ok with IUI despite my hubby's low sperm count. I was told that if you have "proven fertility" (as in a biological child) your chance of success with treatment is pretty good.

Hopeful: I had my first official prenatal visit today and baby measured 10+1 and was wiggling around and showing me its butt. It was awesome. I am doing the nuchal translucency and integrative quad screen blood test in 2 weeks but otherwise I have OB appointments every 30 days. Congrats on almost being done with the first trimester :D

Fertilesoul> that is a very interesting thing you mentioned, "Proven Fertility" i have a daughter of 15yrs old, my own child, but my DH has no kids yet, so that really makes me persevere in this journey, and he is so supportive. I am glad to hear that the sucess with the treatment should be good. i just read your sig, wow, thats impressive, it just shows, even a low count is a "count" and can work. :thumbup:
you have given me hope, thank you :hugs:

AFM> I am 5dpiui and still feeling incredibily bloated and my bladder takes longer to empty,even if i dont drink something before i go to bed, then the next morning my bladder is so full, almost to the point it hurts ,,,, (is it normal after iui?) :shrug:
I am trying so hard to take my mind off the ttw, but it really aint as easy, specially when its my first iui.

Good luck to all you ladies and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hello MommyMel :hugs: welcome :wave:

I was on progesterone supplements and then it is normal as it makes your bladder muscles and bowel muscle relax. But i just pray it is a good sign for you!!!!!!!!! Come on BFP!!!!!!!!

trying4ababy2 > GL, hope those spermies caught those eggies!!!! Your chances are significantly higher wiht 2 follicles as well. SO Fx'd for some good news soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->