• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Sorry Equal. Next one is all yours sweetie

Yay hopeful ... Spread it out!

AFM still no call from the doctor. I called and left a message. To those who've had a lap, how long did you spot and did you wait 2 weeks to have sex?

I had a lap done in June 2011 with Ovarian drilling and i had a full AF after the op, about 4days flow

Started having sex about 8 days after. Doc said as soon as im comfortable it is fine. I just waited for my stictches to come out.

Thanks Tella. I spotted for 4 days. It was basically there only when I wiped. We had sex on day four. I didn't wait two weeks cause they didn't really do anything to my insides and I felt fine. My stitches are inside disolvable. So idk where I am in my cycle. I go to the RE on Tues. For my post op and to discuss where to go from there. He still hadn't called me to tell me exactly what was and wasn't done during the lap. I've left 3 messages! I'm pissed!!!

Thanks Tella. I spotted for 4 days. It was basically there only when I wiped. We had sex on day four. I didn't wait two weeks cause they didn't really do anything to my insides and I felt fine. My stitches are inside disolvable. So idk where I am in my cycle. I go to the RE on Tues. For my post op and to discuss where to go from there. He still hadn't called me to tell me exactly what was and wasn't done during the lap. I've left 3 messages! I'm pissed!!![/QUOTE
Fluterby429 that's horrible that your doctor hasn't called you back!! Good luck Tuesday :hugs:

So sorry Equal!

Congrats Hopeful! Best of luck for the next 8 months! Good luck on Tuesday fluterby!

Thanks all for the welcome. I am now 7 dpiui, had my last pregnyl shot today. Still another 9 days til my blood test, so trying to keep myself busy.

Good luck to everyone!

How you feeling TTB?

My appointment went great! I got to see pictures of my tubes with dye flowing through them, my ovaries, and uterus. Everything looked normal. He had a completely different attitude. He said he was surprised my tubes were open. I said told ya so! He then said they are a but narrow at the repair site but that's pretty normal too. He said I'm good to go! My dh and I have decided to hold off on IUI. We are trying clomid first. I'm now waiting on AF to come back

That's great news your tubes are open! I'll let you know a lot of ladies get pregnant thenext couple months after having the HSG as it seems to clean the pipes so to speak. I hope this is the case for you :)
Anyone else still around?
Equal - do you have a new plan of attack this month? I'm praying for you :)

Thanks!!

Im looking into more natural vitimans and what not this time aorund. I am going for accupunture, Chinese medicine, im also taking vit B, c and D. Im finding that the vitiman B is really helping with my anxiety and stress level which is nice.

Took my last pill of clomid tonight!! Feeling sick this time around, but am hoping saturday they will tell me I have lots of ripe eggies!!

How are you all doing??

Hopeful--I hope I follow in your footsteps and get preggers the second time around!

Equal, here's hoping this is it for you. I have all fingers crossed that your follies will look just beautiful at your next scan. GL!

Good to hear Equal. I have heard acupuncture is a great tool for fertility! I'm sure It will happen this round. As to natural things, I ate honey and cinnamon on toast a lot, drank green tea (decaf) and red raspberry leaf tea, pre natals and omega 3-6-9 pills, that's about it. How is your man handling things? My DH just didn't like seeing me get wound up and let down, once we were it wasnt real to him until scan pictures or my belly was big (kicking baby helped). It's gotta be weird from their side, they feel nothing (as in side effects, pregnancy).
Clomid gave me bad side effects last time too. Hot flashes, not sleeping, bad o pains.

Equal that's a great plan! One of my friends who is also a TR sister had 5 miscarriages, then she did acupuncture for about 5 months. She is actually delivering her baby boy tomorrow. She swears it was the acupuncture.

Good to hear your appt went well flutterby! Good luck with the clomid equal and flutterby, hope you dont get to many symptoms.

As for me, I am 13dpo today, having lots of symptoms from the pregnyl. Bloating, cramps, sore boobs, and so tired! I have been really crampy today, it feels like AF is coming :( If she hasn't arrived by 15dpo I will take a test. This is the earliest I can do it because of the pregnyl anyway.

How is everyone else going?

Good to hear your appt went well flutterby! Good luck with the clomid equal and flutterby, hope you dont get to many symptoms.

As for me, I am 13dpo today, having lots of symptoms from the pregnyl. Bloating, cramps, sore boobs, and so tired! I have been really crampy today, it feels like AF is coming :( If she hasn't arrived by 15dpo I will take a test. This is the earliest I can do it because of the pregnyl anyway.

How is everyone else going?

I'm So shocked your holding out. The HCG shot should be out of you system now, I believe pregnyl is 10,000, so your body processes 1000 per day, by 11 days past trigger (not o) it should be gone. My symptoms at 10-11dpo was lower back pain pretty bad and AF type cramps. I tested cause I thought I was out.

Ok ladies here is my latest update:

Went in for day 10. 3 good size follices (2.1, 1.9 & 1.7). Was given the trigger shot and will be doing my iui on Feb. 12 & 13. Meaning testing day will be February 29!!!!

Glad too that that everyone else is doing well!

Hopefully, trust me i've wanted to test everyday since about 12dpo. My husband has talked me out of it though. It's a BFN for me this morning (15dpo), not even a hint of a line :(

When should AF arrive when you take pregnyl? I had a 5,000 trigger, and 1,500 luteal phase support 4dpo and 7dpo. I thought it would arrive today.

Good luck equal for the upcoming iui!

Sorry TTB just hang in there and if the test is true the :witch: will show in her time. If she doesn't in a few days I'd test again. Ya never know!

Equal - great news on you follicles again! I think you may be a second round lucky gal as well :) it sounds promising :)

Just thought I would pop in with an update. I had my bloods at the clinic today, they were negative. I was expecting it anyways, so not a big shock. I have started spotting, so now the waiting game for AF to arrive so I can start my second iui cycle!

:hi: girls, i only have 1 day left till my blood tests!!!!!!! I have decided not to test and just wait for the results for the bloods. However i will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go have the bloods done, my FS marked it as URGENT so i should have the results back in 2 hours. I cant wait any more, i think every time my phone is gonna ring tomorrow my heart is gonna stop :haha:

:hi: girls, i only have 1 day left till my blood tests!!!!!!! I have decided not to test and just wait for the results for the bloods. However i will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go have the bloods done, my FS marked it as URGENT so i should have the results back in 2 hours. I cant wait any more, i think every time my phone is gonna ring tomorrow my heart is gonna stop :haha:

Good Luck Tomorrow!!!!!!! Keep us posted :thumbup:

Had my second iui today, 76 million sperm and confirmed 3 ovulated eggies...testing on Feb 28 :happydance:

TTB so sorry hun. I hope round two is yours!

Tella how did the blood test go?

Equal wow that sounds like a lot going on in your favor!!! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->