IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Congrats on some beautiful stats, Equal. Hoping Cupid will create a love connection between your egg(s) and sperm!

TTB: so sorry dear :(

Tella: fingers crossed, baby dust!

Hi Girls, sorry i was a bit out of it yesterday after getting the results back. It came back negative so im onto IUI#2. I cant wait for AF to just come now and to start again. But this time im gonna ask for injectables instead of Femara so that i can have more than 1 follicle.

Also for you girl that used progesterone supplements, how long did it take for AF to arrive after you stopped it?

Thanks girls!

So sorry Tella, I know how it feels, knowing it's negative and having to wait for AF.

Well I got AF yesterday, the doc suggested we do 3 iui's before moving onto IVF, so I'm starting my second round of iui. I will be doing the same as last round, so will be starting clomid in a few days.

Sounds promising equal!

I am here after a long time...Going for 2nd IUI...Here are the numbers..
Right side 5 measuring 18,15,12,10,10...Left side 10,12,12...EM-8.Was shocked seeing so many...Trigger tomorrow ...IUI 18th... Baby Dust to all!

Hi Tella,

Sorry that first time didnt work :( AF came about 4 days after taking progesterone

Thanks equal!!! I hope it comes sooner, i dont want to wait long. Today is the last day of my actual normall LP and i stopped the progesterone on Tuesday morning so i hope the latest i get AF is Saturday Morning.

Thanks equal!!! I hope it comes sooner, i dont want to wait long. Today is the last day of my actual normall LP and i stopped the progesterone on Tuesday morning so i hope the latest i get AF is Saturday Morning.

It like a cruel joke waiting..im hoping that it comes soon so you can get that BFP:flower:

Okay ladies, one healthy baby, heart rate on 153bpm, I feel ecstatic! :) I hope you are all well and your cycles are heading for that bfp!

Yay Hopeful!!! That is fantastic news and I'm sure a sigh of relief to hear that precious baby!

Okay ladies, one healthy baby, heart rate on 153bpm, I feel ecstatic! :) I hope you are all well and your cycles are heading for that bfp!

:happydance::cloud9::kiss::cloud9::happydance:
Congrats!!! I cant wait to announce mine :winkwink:

I had my scan today which revealed 2 mature follicles and a few other smaller ones. after speaking to the doctor we have decided to cancel this cycle as we really need to avoid multiples. Hubby and I have decided to go IVF now rather than trying IUI again, we don't want to face another cancelled cycle next month. So, it looks like I will be leaving this thread, but I will definately pop in and see how you are all going!

Lots of luck for all you lovely ladies!

Sorry for the cancelled cycle TTB.
Hows the rest of the ladies doing? Any updates?

New to the forum.... just had an U/S on Thursday and saw TEN follicles between 12-15mm. Been told not to even look at my DH! Cycle being cancelled and Dr recommends skipping straight to IVF. :nope:
75 IUs Follistim cd3-6, 150 IUs cd 7-9

New to the forum.... just had an U/S on Thursday and saw TEN follicles between 12-15mm. Been told not to even look at my DH! Cycle being cancelled and Dr recommends skipping straight to IVF. :nope:
75 IUs Follistim cd3-6, 150 IUs cd 7-9

Interesting, I've been in the same boat before went back a day or two later for another ultrasound and only two or 3 increased in size at all, not usually all of those are going to hit the 18mm stage to actually be contenders. Guess your doc didn't want to take another look too see what happens. Mine always said never count yourself out, wait and see. Good luck if you choose IVF route :)

im 38. i had 5 reasonable size ones of which only 2-3 made it to big enough. he was happy at my response. i wonder if it varies entirely by doc, or some by age too.

Maybe your right drsquid. There must be a reason. I trusted my Fertility doc as that is all he does and has created thousands of pregnancies. He knows what to expect, and doesn't cancel a cycle unless it's deemed hazardous or patient choice. His goal is to ptoduce extra eggs to better the odds. He doesn't like to see more than three primed sized at surge in which case canceling would be a potential, but prior to detecting o is imminent he wouldnt make a call then.

Sorry KittyK. I agree with the others ladies though. Not all of those are going to mature enough. I wouldn't think anyway.

So I went to the RE today for CD3 u/s. Was told by the tech that I had NO cysts. Then was told by this young lady doctor that I had a cyst on my right ovary and that no clomid. She suggested BCP. I told her NO! My body has been through enough! I obviously just came off of bcp and still have a cyst. I'm done! I text my hubby and told him the sad news. Then she comes back in and says sorry read that wrong I was reading the size of your ovary! REALLY lady!!! So I got clomid and prometrium. Start today. However she did say that I may have PCOS and that we can test for that if not pg using the clomid after a couple of cycels. She said I had 15 follies on the right ovary and anything over 12 could be PCOS. Even though I bowed out of IUI just yet I hope you ladies don't me sticking around to follow up on you and to get some knowledge incase I choose that road next

Fluterby > Sorry to hear they got it mixed up, I wont find it funny at all. I hope you get your BFP this cycle and don’t have to deal with this anymore. :dust:

AFM > Had my follicle scan this morning. I have 2 eggs :wohoo: :happydance: one on each side but the right hand one is 26mm :shock: and the left hand one is a bit smaller but he didn’t measure it but if I had to guess I would say between 18mm-20mm so it will also mature and trigger even if it is a bit later :happydance: Have to do the trigger tonight at 8pm and 40hrs later the IUI on Thursday morning around 11am. Im gonna be PUPO after the IUI and cant wait to confirm the BFP on the 13th of March :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->