IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

All of your comments were very helpful. I also did not know about the proven fertility thing.

This morning looked a little better - his count post wash was 10.5 million and motility was 3...praying!!!!

Thank Tella...... i seem to follow you on Baby Bump.....

my doc said i dont need Progesterone tablets as my levels are normal, too much meds and have an adverse effect on fertility at the end of the day,,,,,

Thought I would pop in with an update. Had my scan and I have 19 mature follicles, 19! I have some smaller ones as well. They are a little worked about OHSS, and are keeping an eye on me. Collection is in 2 days time, can't wait!

Thought I would pop in with an update. Had my scan and I have 19 mature follicles, 19! I have some smaller ones as well. They are a little worked about OHSS, and are keeping an eye on me. Collection is in 2 days time, can't wait!

:happydance: WOW 19 is alot but that is great, we just pray that you dont get OHSS and that you will be fine. Just start now with a diet high in protein and low in fluids so that it can help prevent.

Have some good news, had my egg retrieval yesterday and they got 18 eggs, 13 of which are mature. Got a phone call this morning and 9 fertalised! I'm super happy about having 9 little embryos, it's all a little surreal. Transfer is in 4 days, and we should find out how many have developed properly then - our clinic doesn't like to disturb the embryos to keep checking on them.

So this means I'm in my first official IVF TWW :D

How is everyone else?

So exciting TTB! :dust: :dust: you couldn't have asked for better results! Are you ready for multiples? I'm sure you are thrilled

TTB, those are great numbers and im so happy you have 9 embies!!!!!!!!!!!! Now grow babies grow!!!!!!!!

TTB > Any news on the transfer? Keeping you in my thoughts!!!! :hugs:

AFM > Had my follie scan this morning, and all looks great :D I have 2 on the left of 26mm & 18mm and 1 on the right that is 14mm that might catch up but not sure. Doing trigger tonight and IUI on Thursday morning. It is perfect timing as its my stepdad, that passed away 4 years ago, birthday so I hope it brings us some luck! Im also feeling very bloated and it hurts if I sit forward for to long.

Good luck Tella! I hope this one is the magic one for you!

TTB- I was wondering about your transfer too, is it done? How many we're put back in?

Hi guys, so I had 1 good looking embryo transferred 2 days ago. Unfortunately the other 8 didn't make it :( 2 arrested at 2 cells, and the others didn't get to blastocyst stage. I'm so grateful we at least got 1 good embryo. Doc is concerned that we only got 1, and wants to investigate why the rest were poor quality. We have an appt with him in May.

My blood test is in 9 days, fingers crossed!

Good luck Tella! How are you going Flutterby?

TTB - I'm glad at least you had that one transferred. Did they say to cancel cycle, or just continue? I can see why he wants to investigate egg quality as that is rare to have so many not make it. Did your doc tell you it changes the odds or is it still same as all it has to do now is implant? Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious.
Good luck, can't wait to hear of your blood test! :dust:

We were only ever going to transfer 1 at a time so my doc was happy to continue.

He said that the embryo we had was good and that we had a good chance this cycle. The embryologist also said that because the other embryos did not develop has no impact on our chances with the one they pit back in :)

TTB > Sorry to hear that the other 8 didnt make it but you have one healthy one and s/he must now just implant and start growing further!!!! Are you gonna be strong till you bloods or POAS? :dust: stick baby stick :dust:

Thanks, i cant wait anymore, just want to have this done wiht now.

Just want to stalk this thread and I like hearing about everyone's numbers and what not! Good luck everybody!

Just popping in with an update, I tested yesterday morning and this morning and got a faint BFP. I'm a little worried as I have been cramping and spotting for 5 days. Have a blood test in 2 days.

AFM - I had my IUI this morning. OH had 47.5 million sperm post wash. I got annoyed though because when I had the ultrasound they told me that I had 3 follicles. Two on the right and one on the left. The two on the right were 21mm and 16mm and the one on the left was 13mm. Well when I asked the woman this morning what the sizes were again she said, oh you only had one at 21mm and I asked well I thought there was two more and she said yes, 16mm and 13 but the 13 is probably not big enough ( which I understand) and what about the 16? She said it's probably not viable either! I'm like how does she figure. If a follicle grows about 1-2mm/day and I got the ultrasound done 2 days ago that would mean it's about 20mm ... I would call that viable! Anyways, I'm irritated at her and I almost broke down in the office after they did the insemination and I was laying there waiting! Well, I'm feeling kind of okay about the whole IUI, like OH had a great count, etc. but I'm still feeling like it's not going to work. Yes, I know PMA! I'm trying!

Just popping in with an update, I tested yesterday morning and this morning and got a faint BFP. I'm a little worried as I have been cramping and spotting for 5 days. Have a blood test in 2 days.

Wow! Really, bfp??? That's great news! So cramping like AF or worse? Spotting as in brown or red blood? Both those can be perfectly normal! Good luck! Stick baby stick!

First off CONGRAT!!!! Secondly get your progestrone tested ASAP if you are spotting. Keep us posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->